'Weigh in' thread

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by lmp98
    on

Cracking result GemGem, well done!

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Thanks GemGem

I’ve never posted like this on forums in the past. When I first started this it was for support from others on the journey. Along the way I’ve made some friends. And realised that others, like you, find my posts helpful. Posting on here still helps me, because it keeps me accountable and, sometimes when I’m asked a question it makes me think about what and how I’m doing things. So I’ll continue to post after I reach my target weight.

• posted by Igorasusual
    on

GemGem that’s a great start! ๐Ÿ™‚

Now just keep calm and focus and deal with all the little issues which will come up. Don’t forget to keep measurements on your spreadsheet too. And perhaps little snapshots to show the changes (I didn’t do that, and regret it now!)

• posted by Veronika
    on

Hi all, end of week 1 and I’ve already lost 2.2kg (nearly 5 lbs :)Week 2 here we come!!

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

well done Gemgem

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi green jacket,
    Congratulations, and well done, you must feel great, I remember my first eight weeks, I lost a lot and the More I lost the more I was motivated!
    Onwards and downwards.
    Christine

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi igorasusual,
    That is incredible! I’m amazed, I wish I could keep carbs and calories as low as you, I do have the added problem of having to cook for two died in the wool carb eaters, in other words, bread, potatoes, rice, pasta, cakes, puddings, you think of any food that is made with flour and sugar, my two eat it in abundance, I have to say I am weak, I succumb more often than I should.
    The first eight weeks,I was fully supported by husband, I lost just under two stone, since then however, they have got bored with my ‘diet’ and have gone off piste!
    You will have to give me a few ideas, the only day I let go a bit is Sunday, I will have to sit down with the bsd book and take a long look at what I am eating and what I can eat to keep my calories and carbs down!
    Thank you for the inspiration.
    Christine.

• posted by Igorasusual
    on

Hi Christi

Everything I had that day could be added to for non BSDers

Breakfast could have had added mushrooms and toast.
    Lunch could have had bread and soup added
    Dinner could have had rice or potatoes added

I cooked the salmon dish as I described it for my family – 6 adults – with the quantities multiplied up and gave them bread as well. They all loved it

I think you should plan your meals around yourself and then add the non BSD extras for the family.

Hope that helps!

• posted by NikkiD
    on

Hi Christi1948 and Igorasusual, thanks for replying. Unfortunately I did not weigh myself at the beginning but my clothes definitely feel looser. I guess it’s not too late to measure. BUT how can I loose inches but not weight?
    I’ve been very strict with the diet, keeping my cars below 50 grams and including vegetables, protein and full fats. When I weighed yesterday (beginning of week 4) I hadn’t lost anything, which I find so disheartening. When I see a little weight coming off its such a motivator to continue. BUT I will listen to all the wonderful people and advice on this forum and stick with it, though this week my hearts not in it. ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™

• posted by NikkiD
    on

Re previous post – Oops, meant to say, unfortunately I didnt measure myself at the beginning of the diet.

• posted by Angiebabe
    on

Hey all

Week 13 and another 3lbs gone making a total of 40 so hurray me!

I have a long way to go but am pleased as finally happy to manage eating out without stress.

Onwards Team BSD!

• posted by ruthdownunder
    on

Angiebabe, 40 pounds, that is great, Veronika you are off to a great start

HappyLife thank you for great stats, reminding me to keep going!

• posted by lmp98
    on

Hi all, mildly grumpy this morning as had a pretty good week and midweek was -3lb but then end of week loss was only -1.5lb. I know it’s still a loss but a bit disappointing, and even worse as up 1lb today :-/ (haven’t been to the loo but even so!).
    I know this just happens sometimes but it is really annoying!!!!
    On the positive side, in total I’ve lost 13lb in 5 weeks, which is pretty good so I’m 12st 6 now – and even better was when just 2 days ago one of my friends asked me if I’d lost “a sh*t load of weight”!! That made my day.
    I guess I’m going to have to be stop being so hung up on the scales this week and just keep on keeping on.

It IS working and I will get there – but these bumps in the road are annoying!!!

• posted by Bubblesdevere
    on

Hi all have been off line for a bit but still be reading your posts on email – Imp98, I feel for you – I have been grumpy and depressed since I weighed myself on Thursday to discover I had gained a kilo – despite sticking to plan. It has left me very down, even though I am now really starting to see my clothes much looser or too big, but it is really hard to pick yourself up from a negative result. I decided I am not going to weigh myself until I feel strong enough to deal with the numbers.

I hope you all have a good week and take heart from the fact that despite the scale, if you are following any of the BSD plans you are making yourself stronger and healthier than you were a week ago. The health benefits are the most important result, not the numbers on the scale.

Each day on the plan is a success – you are changing your lives for the better, one day at a time!

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Sorry to read that Imp98 and Bubblesdevere have been struggling bit. It is disheartening when the results on the scales go up, down and back up over the space of a matter of days, but as long as overall you are seeing a loss don’t panic about small fluctuations.

Thought I would report in on my weekly weigh-in. Nothing spectacular, but have had a reasonable week, dropping 1.5lb and achieving a healthy BMI for the first time in some considerable time. Looking back to where I was at the beginning and I have trimmed four inches from my waist, which is not a huge amount, but a bonus for me. My waist needs to be trimmer still and hopefully that will happen eventually. Currently I’m feeling fairly confident that I can achieve my ultimate goal of sneaking below the 9st mark, but I’m not putting a time pressure on myself for this – especially as I’m off to Turkey for five weeks from 22nd Sept.

Anyway, I hope others are seeing good results for the week too and will be posting them here to give us all encouragement to keep focused. We’ll all be seeing those pounds fall by the wayside eventually, it just a case of sticking with it.

• posted by Avila
    on

Healthy BMI…. wow what an achievement ! Time to party – not with food but lots of dancing fitness!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• posted by Frog
    on

who hoo – healthy BMI, well done Sunny.
    Turkey should be easy to eat low carb, as long as you avoid the bread (and wine in moderation!)

• posted by lmp98
    on

Thanks Bubbles, commiserations but let’s keep the faith together!
    What’s keeping me going is that I know it will work in the long term as so many inspirational people have shown – I’m just too impatient!!
    Thanks for the support from everyone, it helps ๐Ÿ™‚
    P.s. Well done SunnyB

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi all,
    I just couldn’t wait till I posted my ‘day’ on my back to basics thread, so here goes.

I have just got back from the doctors and I am NO LONGER pre diabetic! My results are -: sugar 42 down from 47, liver function normal, cholesterol 5.7 same as last time, good cholesterol 4.4, thyroid up a bit to 6.1, I will have to have that checke in twelve months, my score is 14% should be about 10%, however the doctor isn’t going to insist I take statins as I have a good Mediterranean diet! And my HDL. 1.2.9.

He was very pleased with my results, and we were talking about the diet and how I had a plateau then after a bit of relaxed bsd ‘ing’ I started the diet proper and lost another lot of weight, and I have now been 12.2.4 for days, he suggested I relax again for a bit then get back to the 800/50 diet and he was sure I would lose the final half stone!

So I might do the 5-2 for a couple of weeks, he did suggest that everyone is different and I might benefit from relaxing the diet for a while as it has happened before, I did say that while I was on my last plateau my shape changed and I lost inches off my waist, hips etc, so he said he thought it would probably work again, he is a great doctor, although he did say different diets work for different people, which I do agree with a bit! So there we are!

One very happy bunny, and to think last night I was feeling really anxious! Thank you Imogen for the pep talk, I needn’t have worried.
    Christine.

• posted by Frog
    on

That’s fantastic, well done Christine

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi frog,
    Thank you, I am so relieved, now I just have decide what to do! All I can say is yippee!
    Christine.

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

Great start VERONIKA! X

Try to stay motivated NIKKI
    I and others here had a dip in weeks 4-5 ..i am now end of week 7 and have now lost more coz i kept on track
    and kept believing despite those nasty old scales refusing to move! We have to remember the non scale victories as well. Mine are – now being able to paint the toenails easily with less tum in the way..Taming the Talons hehe!
    Finding clothes are looser and look better. And being told my skin looks great. Xx!

ANGIEBABE! You are such an inspiration to me x!

IMP thats fab ..almost a stone gone..Thats 13 lb you no longer have to drag around with you!
    can you imagine carrying 13 lbs of spuds everywhere? X

BUBBLES i feel for you,.that IS tough! But please stick to it coz as you said,all the health benefits apart from anything else..we all seem to get a setback at some point during the 8 weeks..your setback is one thats hard to take,but bear in mind your clothes are looser..a non scale victory! And remember the scales arent always our friend so yes stay away from them til you feel better! You WILL feel better soon coz you’ ll notice yr waist is more nipped in,yr tum is flatter and a dozen more little signs that things are happening x

SUNNY healthy BMI..well done! X

CHRISTI so gald youre a happy Bunny! Great results! Sounds like you have a decent GP too! X

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi yowser49,
    Thank you, it is great news, I feel so relieved, it’s silly really.
    My doctor is the best doctor I have had since my childhood doctor, he used to call me christine, from when I was a child until I move to Southampton after my marriage. Then when I returned to my home town to have my first child, he looked after me again, and he was there when I gave birth, ( my husband was away at the time) and I was only just gone 20 living with my in laws, he was more like a father to me than my father, who left home when I was five.
    Golly and don’t know where that came from! This forum certainly is very therapeutic!
    I hope youre doing well with your weight loss and keeping to the 800/50 principals, I have to decide what I am to do now after seeing the doc.
    Christine.

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Great news Christine ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒน๐ŸŽˆ

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi Lynne,
    Thank you I’m so pleased, I am going to give myself a few days to decide what to do next,

we are off to Nottingham in the morning to see one of David’s cousins who is not well, so probably won’t be able to ‘do’ my diet anyway.
    Christine.

• posted by Frog
    on

Hi Lynne
    Is it this week that your in York? have a great time

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

CHRISTI hope the Notts trip goes ok and CAPTAINLYNNE i hope youre enjoying York! XX

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Hi Frog. Yes, York until Friday ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hi Yowzer. It’s been great today. Lovely weather ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Lots of shopping done (not clothes) and walked over 10k steps ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Sat in Museum Gardens for a while, just relaxing and enjoying the sun. ๐Ÿ˜ƒโ˜€๏ธ

Might be going to the Designer Outlet Mall tomorrow – see if there’s anything I like at a price I like!

Bought a salad from M&S for my tea – tomatoes, cucumber, olives and Feta cheese.

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

Ahh so glad youre having a good time LYNNE X sounds like a lovely day!
    Hope yr accommodation is comfortable. I love York,but have a rather unpleasant memory of falling down all the steps at the train station! Didnt hurt myself at all – too well padded – but felt foolish ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    Hope you pick up some good bargains tomorrow x sweet dreams after all that walking x

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Yowzer – staying close to Museum Gardens & railway station. Comfortable. Bit noisy at the moment – hope it quiet end down soon! Waiting to see what breakfast is like – reviews say it’s great ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

on

Christine and all, good news. For the plateau-ers remember even our very successful inspirations have had them. I know I had 3 and a horrible bounce just in the first 8 weeks and that was a relatively small weight loss.. Remember the famine reaction and just be kind to your self until things start moving again.

If you have a lot of weight to lose, several studies have shown that if you take off say 10% fairly quickly then maintain till you are comfortable, then another 10% and so on, this works very well. So our bodies are very complex, let alone our minds, and are probably telling us something when we plateau for a little or a lot.

On a lighter note it seems that most of our fat is actually breathed out, more than 80% and the rest is water, so basically we have been carbon sinks and probably need to plant a tree for every 10 kilos we lose.

Onwards and downwards girls and boys! Lynne I am so looking forward to 9 stone something shopping but I feel it will be after Christmas

• posted by Tabletalk
    on

Hello! Writing from the east coast in the US!

I started the 800 diet last Thursday with a BMI of 26 and I think about 20lbs to lose. I’ve never been lighter than the weight I am now, but am still carrying around some I want to get rid of at 5’8 starting at 167lbs (female), now at 164 after 6 days (hooray!!). I was 233 in high school, and lost about 60 lbs with learning portion control and spending time in prayer/reading the Bible to deal with my emotional/mental/spiritual needs instead of running to food. So the 60 lbs have stayed off for about 17 years, but I’ve never been able to get the last 20 off. Before this diet I battled cravings for sugar/chocolate around the clock, especially after 3 in the afternoon and again after 9 pm when I’m up late working (but need to be getting to bed!). I’ve started this diet several times but fall off after a few days (longest was 3 weeks), so I’m hoping that staying in touch with the forums will help me be stronger in the face of temptation and honestly, just a busy season of life when it’s hard to plan and prep consistently. I have 4 elementary age kids at home (all day! we home school!) and life is just…full!! But lovely. Working on a better (hopefully) schedule for everyone to follow so I can keep my sanity and stay on top of the diet.

My youngest was so funny today. All the kids enjoy overdramatising their disdain for mushrooms, and if any are seen in the house, they usually freeze in their steps and say “are we having mushrooms?!” Anyway, I had some portobello caps in the fridge and my 6 year old, with very wide eyes, broke the news at the table tonight that there were “giant mushrooms in the fridge…this big (hands outstretched)” and slowly let the feeling of dread creep over everyone. I told them I was having one for breakfast, and the looks on their faces were priceless. A mix of horror and pity. They’re good about eating their vegetables, but mushrooms are public enemy number one for some reason ( : I don’t share their contempt for mushrooms though. I wish it were easier to find vegetables in social settings and at restaurants! I love them!

Anyway, I’m SO encouraged by the helpful comments and ideas I read on here, and that it’s truly support, not constantly having to defend the diet. I’ve tried to lose weight with lots of exercise and a 1200 calorie diet as recommended by the average weight control experts, and it is so slow and discouraging. I generally don’t lose at all, just gain muscle and lose fat, but it’s agonizingly slow.

Hope you all have a great day.

• posted by Numi
    on

Hi all, just wanted to celebrate. I finished my eight weeks at 12 stone and 1 pound which is 1lb less than two stones lost ๐Ÿ˜Š Very happy with that. We went away this last week, on holiday, which was lovely and I paid very little attention to diet restrictions for the week, (except that my tastes have changed a lot so lots of my choices stayed the same as the BSD recommendations) and I find on coming home that I have only put on a pound and three quarter. Which really sets me up to start again with another eight weeks. If I can lose another two stone I’ll be getting into the healthy bmi range which would be fantastic. I wouldn’t have believed, earlier this year, that I could potentially be at a healthy weight by Christmas ๐Ÿ˜€
    Thanks to all the people who post regularly, reading about you all keeps me on track

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

NUMI congrats. On completing the eight week cycle and on losing such a satisfactory amount,despite going on holiday! Best of luck with yr second 8 week cycle..it will be a breeze! I finish my 8 weeks next Tuesday and cant see me evere returning to eating the way i used to..so i too will prob do another 8 weeks.
    This christmas you may well be giving yrself the best Xmas prezzy ever..! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
    HI TABLETALK! And welcome,good to meet you! X

• posted by HappyLife
    on

Congrats to everyone doing so well! We are all a great group of teammates on our journey!
    Down 83 lbs now and it’s mid week 18. Today I went through all drawers and took another two bags of items to goodwill. Had gorgeous sweaters and items with tags still on them. I am now done going through my clothes and getting rid of items that are big.
    I even tried a drawer of items marked too small and they all fit now.
    I need a new jacket and they aren’t for sale here yet so I still will keep the one that’s 10 sizes too big for now as the stores day they’ll be out mid September.
    I notice I am getting colder as the weather changes. Wearing baggy sweat clothes (I kept one set for sleeping in when it’s cold) with warm socks and a blanket on me. It’s only 64 but it seems so cold today. I seem to be fighting the sniffles too so maybe that’s why. Should be fine by tomorrow.
    I got my clothes ready for my 2 week work and vacation trip to Southern California with my husband. It’s so fun as I pack all the smaller clothes which take less room since 10-12 sizes is a lot less material. And packing new things is fun as well.
    I will be able to fit regular size clothes on the trip so maybe I will find some good deal to buy.
    My next target is to get below the next 10 lb mark which is 1 lb away. Maybe this week as Friday is weigh day.
    My sneakers are an inch too big so I went to the shoe store and they taught me to do a runners loop to keep them more snug. They are only four months old so I don’t want to buy news ones yet.
    Had my photo shoot down yesterday since my clients keep telling me photos on my site are not reflecting how I look now. Also have a before and after graphic I use on my site.
    I am looking forward to some California sun after this switch to cold weather here today and for a while.
    Anyone in southern cal that would like to meet up? That would be great!
    Take care everyone!
    ๐Ÿ’œ

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi yowser49,
    We had a good visit to Nottingham, we had lunch there, we were going to take husbands cousin and his wife out for lunch, however when we got there Tony was too ill to go out, he has Alzheimer’s and had got a kidney infection too so he was even more confused than normal, so Ann had made us egg sandwiches and pork pie, it’s a good job I had decided to take a few days to decide my next step, the good news is, I haven’t put any weight on, yet!
    I see you also like Peter Kay and count Arthur strong! We love Peter Kay, and my husband can watch count Arthur strong on a loop, he has even got our daughter whois with us for a year or two onto him too!
    Hope you are doing ok, keep on keeping on and all that!
    Christine.

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi nikkiD,
    How are you doing?
    Christine.

• posted by Flo55
    on

Hello I’ve not posted in his thread before but I’ve just weighed myself and I’m super happy about it.
    I’ve been following the bsd for 3 weeks ( but at weekends I have slipped up as I’ve had a party and night out ) . I started at 10 stone 6 weeks ago and it crept up after the party ๐Ÿ™ for a few days but I’ve been on track recently and attending classes at the gym and it’s gone down to 10 stone 3 :). Can’t wait to see more come off.

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi ruthdownunder,
    You seem to be very knowledgeable, I have decided I will relax this week, then next week when everyone goes back to school I will get back to the diet proper, 800/50, and then according to the dr, I will lose the last half stone to reach my target! Then I will decide if I am happy, I will reassess everything. I did find that while I was on the first plateau although I didn’t lose weigh, I found my shape changed and I could get into clothes I haven’t worn in years, so there was positive outlook.
    We went to the memorial arboretum yesterday with the granddaughters, lots of trees there! We even painted four ‘soldiers’ ready for the celebration? of the 100 years since the first day of the Somme, where nineteen thousand two hundred and forty one soldiers died on the first day! It is an art installation and the public are asked to paint a soldier, they are then varnished and put into the ground in a particular shape, not sure what the shape will be yet.
    Anyway I digress, onwards and downwards and thanks for the very interesting info, here’s hoping it works this next session.
    Christine.

on

Hi Christine, yes I am famous in my family for reading everything and never losing weight, but all the stuff I have read over the years has gone in and along with the great forum of all you lovely lot I have lost!. Four more pounds and my husband has said he will listen to my advice!

R(::

• posted by PatFraser
    on

Great weight losses everyone. I have a lot to loose and lost 11lbs in my first week (weigh in Monday) but don’t seem to be losing anything this week – getting bit frustrated because have fought the urge of the take-away and being really good. Has this happened to anyone else?

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Two pounds off this week. Total loss now 90 pounds. Only 1 more pound to lose ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• posted by Bubblesdevere
    on

I feel your pain PatFraser! 2 weeks and no loss. However, I do think my shape is shrinking though this is difficult for me to see when I have over 50kg to lose and have lost 20. It seems quite common for people to have a plateau and it will eventually drop again if you are sticking at it. I take comfort from the fact that I am no longer Type 2 Diabetic; some changes are just going to take me a lot longer to reach but I am determined to continue as this is a way of life, not a diet for me. Good luck for the week ahead.

Captainlynne …. captain my captain! You continue to be a wonderful inspirational diamond on the forum! Well done to you.

And everyone on here, I read all of your posts but don’t have time to respond to everyone but you are an amazing bunch and together we motor on …. onwards and downwards!
    Bxxxxx

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

What a lovely post BUBBLES! X
    PAT eleven pounds in yr first week! Thats fab!
    Let that fact keep you going and i am sure you will continue to see good results..there are just phases along the way where the scales arent kind..but watch out for those non scale victories like finding that yr blood rest results are significantly better and that suddenly clothes feel looser!
    Keep on keeping on,you wont regret it and the weeks will fly. At the moment yr body is still adjusting to the big better changes you are choosing to make! And the cravings for takeaways etc get less and less as time goes on x

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hi PatFraser – lots of us hit plateaus and they are quite common early on – think it is something to do with the body adjusting to the new regime. It’s hard to stay positive when going through a plateau, but try to stay focused and know that it will come right in the end. Just remember all the key things, like drinking plenty, using full fats and watching the carbs. Trying to find the non-weight positives will help buoy you up – feeling fitter, sleeping better, pair of trousers fitting just a bit better – basically any little thing that you can us as a plus.

You will soon be posting positive results again I’m sure. Stick with it, cos it will work, believe me. Looking forward to reading about your goo news soon.

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Thanks Bubbles ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi Lynne,
    Ok so when you lose that final pound will you still be our friend on this forum?,
    Well done you, I bet you are feeling really good, or are you going to assess yourself and deside whether you want to lose more?
    I look forward to hearing all your news.
    Christine.

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi ruthdownunder,
    Way to go, will your husband really listen though? It’s not a lot to lose, just enjoy the moment when it finally falls off.
    I am taking ‘time off’ it’s also a bit of an experiment with me too, I am eating half bsd, ( because I like the food) and enjoying a few treats too, really to see what happens to my weight over a week, so I have got until Tuesday night then in the Wednesday morning I will weigh myself and see if I have lost, put on, or stayed the same! then I will ‘do’ the bsd proper to lose the final seven pounds, then I will reasses myself, I have a suspicion that I will want to lose a bit more!
    Oh well, good luck with your last few pounds, will you stay on the forum?
    Christine.

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Hi Christine

Of course I’ll still be friends f I’m still welcome *looks round nervously*.

These 2 pics were taken while I was away last week.

http://s349.photobucket.com/user/captainlynne1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsgx3tvg7o.jpeg.html

http://s349.photobucket.com/user/captainlynne1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsfnutbdme.jpeg.html

Hopefully those links work.

When I lose that pound I’ll hit the top of my healthy BMI. Believe it or not, the bottom is 7st! I would never want one go that low!!!

I’m probably just going to keep carbs low, watch what I eat, watch portion sizes, and continue to record everything do I can monitor what is happening. I’ll probably aim to stay between 9 and 9.5 stone (ish) – just gives me some wriggle room and means I won’t worry if I continue to lose weight in he short-term.

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi Lynne,,
    Great photos! Did you enjoy yourself in York, it looks like you were getting acquainted with a lovely owl! The first time we went to York was before we were married, we were visiting university friends of David’s, we were going round York during the day talking about what we would do in the evening, and we were also being told things about York. We thought the ‘bars’ they were talking about were actually bars as in pubs, it was so funny when we found out what the bars really were!
    I have had a very productive day today, between the three of us we have finished tidying my work room, stored a wardrobe full of Angela’s clothes that she doesn’t want at the moment but wants to keep, we have bagged them up in vacuum packs and they are now in the loft. She has cleaned her room!!!!! I have then finished cleaning my kitchen store cupboards and got the Christmas cake ingredients sorted, I have to make the Christmas stuff for the rest of the family.
    I’m still not settled with my weight, I am as you know having a relaxed time, plus experimenting with eating some (normal) foods, I will weigh myself on Wednesday morning to see what my weight is, I am going to start the bsd again when the girls and Angela go back to school and (for Angela) the botanical gardens. I’m sure the last half stone will fall off.
    Good luck with your last pound!
    Christine.

Please log in or register to post a reply.