Week one

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Matron12
    on

So I have completed my first week of the 8 week program and have lost 11lb. I have to say I was absolutely staggered when I stepped on the scales this morning!
    It’s been a really good week tho, I mentioned in a previous post that the diet was not unsimiliar to what I was eating anyway, and I think that has helped a lot. I can honestly say I haven’t felt hungry at all this past week, just ‘satisfied’. I haven’t had the usual sweet cravings I get when dieting and I haven’t missed my obligatory glass of wine either.
    I doubt I will see that kind of loss again but I know I can get to my goal following this diet no matter how long it takes.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Wow, a very impressive result for week one. It is likely week two will not show quite such a large loss, but you have something great to build on, Matron12. Sounds like the first week hasn’t been too taxing, but shout if you struggle at any point. Will look forward to reading of more positive results from you soon.

• posted by Californiagirl
    on

That is a fantastic start Matron 12! I hope it continues to be easier than you thought — keep us posted!!

• posted by Matron12
    on

Hi all,
    I’m now three weeks in and have lost 17lbs in total. That’s great but when you consider I lost 11 of those in the first week it dosent doubt too great. The main thing is my weight is decreasing, I am not hungry (at all) and I’m feeling good

• posted by SunnyB
    on

If you think that in real terms that is over 5lb a week, I’d say results to date are pretty good going Matron12. Given that the majority of the loss in week one would have been fluid, it isn’t surprising the weekly loss has diminished, but you must still be losing steadily, to be showing close to a stone and a quarter lost in three weeks.

Keep doing what you have been doing and you will be reporting more positive results in the weeks to come, but congratulations on doing so well to date.

Please log in or register to post a reply.