Week 5 and feeling very annoyed with everything!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by misssay
    on

I am sure I have seen some posts where people have mentioned feeling angry and worked up, but I think they were earlier on in the eight weeks? I am mid week 5 and feeling unusually angry. I’m usually quite laid back, but the last couple of days everything has annoyed me out of all proportion. I have to stay calm, or at least appear calm, in my job, which is OK, but much more difficult than usual, and by the time I get home it is as if there is no calm left!

Tonight has seen a mini meltdown, because I have no jeans that fit me to wear for a non uniform day tomorrow. (I work in a school and tomorrow is a mufti day for Sports Relief. Staff don’t ‘t actually wear a uniform, but we join in by ‘going casual’). This is only because my two pairs I usually wear look ridiculous because they are too baggy, which is actually good news, but I found myself sulking! I never sulk! Then, the spicy wraps for tomorrow’s lunch stuck badly to the pan and I had a complete strop about that! The OH is completely bemused, as am I. Has anyone else experienced this kind of personality change around 5 weeks in?

• posted by Leeanne
    on

I’m on day 11 today and I’ve snapped at everyone today! Tonight I’ve been starving but so far have resisted anything. (I had to leave half my lunch as felt sick).Going to bed shortly and hopefully tomorrow will be better. I could just cry!!! (I’m not normally a mard arse).

• posted by misssay
    on

Hi Leeanne.
    Hope you have felt better today. I had a stinking migraine today, so I wonder if it is connected with that. I am still a grumpy mare today, but not as bad as the last few days!

• posted by misssay
    on

Hi Leeanne.
    Hope you have felt better today. I had a stinking migraine today, so I wonder if it is connected with that. I am still a grumpy mare today, but not as bad as the last few days!

• posted by SOS
    on

I’m definitely more emotional than usual. Had a crying fit this morning for no good reason. Felt a bit low for rest of the day. This diet does impact on our hormones so it could be that …..

• posted by misssay
    on

I think you’re probably right about the hormone link there SOS. Everything in our bodies is so inter-connected.

Please log in or register to post a reply.