Week 1 weigh-in…

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by BellyBeGone
    on

First week done, and really happy with my results this morning.
    I have lost 6 and a half pounds – and an inch and a half off my waist !
    Last Saturday morning I weighed 14st 6lbs, and now I am 13st 13 & a half pounds. That half pound made all the difference.
    Crikey – in one week, I’ve gone from being 14st something to 13st something.

And I have eaten the most delicious food. I’ve found I love doing my meal plan for the week ahead, and look forward to cooking it – and I’m actually spending far less on my shopping. Bonus.

Onwards and downwards x

• posted by SchnitzelVonKrumm
    on

Well done on breaking through a stone barrier!

• posted by Mixnmatch
    on

Fantastic, it is always nice to bag a mini-goal early on to keep motivation sky-high 😀

• posted by Joonbug
    on

That’s awesome! I just finished week 1 and I have lost 4lbs! I have about 20lbs to lose total so I am very happy with this. Just hope I can keep this up. I am feeling really good so far.

• posted by BellyBeGone
    on

Congrats on the 4lbs lost.
    I have 73 lbs to lose – so a long way to go. Actually, now I have 66 & a half pounds to lose – yipee.
    But this plan seems great, and the forums really help too. Thanks for your encouragement.

Please log in or register to post a reply.