week 1 smashed it :-)

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Loukc
    on

Happy to report I am a week away from chocolate. I have cooked every night and loving the meals. Not cheated once. I think this is the longest I’ve ever stuck to a diet. I’ve lost 6.5lbs and although I’m over the moon about that, I did that in day 1 – 4 and it’s just stuck at that, not moved up or down. I cannot see me losing next week as it’s just stuck. Any ideas?

Not sure on blood sugar readings but I shall ask the doctor for a blood test. Excersise is still minimal, not even had my gym induction yet, but I work 12 hour days so they call me in last minute so keep having to cancel it, but I shall get on that.

Off shopping to get new stuff, coconut flour being one of them.

Happy Wednesday to ya’ll and keep it up. We our all doing amazing 🙂

• posted by Susansilver
    on

Well done . That’s a lot of progress right there

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Hi Loukc
    nice start and don’t worry about next week, just take it as it comes.
    Lots of folk have thought the same as you and then, one day, they jump on the scales and hey presto. weight has vaiiiinished.
    Stick with the plan and you will get there.

• posted by Col
    on

Hi Loukc,

Great result! I am nearly at the end of week one and am happy to be down 5lbs right now, so many people here have stuck at it and proved the weight does just as Bill said above. Stick with it, enjoy the fab food and ideas and it will go! 😃

Please log in or register to post a reply.