Week 1 Results

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by liviebutton
    on

I am so excited, so motivated after my first week on Fast BSD. Basically within a week I have lost 5.1kg/11.2 lbs, there have been no symptoms of acid reflux – which has been plaguing me for weeks, and I feel a lot more energetic. I realize the weight loss won’t be as high as the weeks go past, but it’s great to see that it works.

I did have a bit of a headache at the start of week but now it’s gone.

I haven’t done a lot of exercise, which I will amp up this week.

Meal examples:

B – poached egg with tomato/avocado/mushrooms
    L – Salads. For the first half of the week I had a Mediterranean salad with tuna, lately I have been a pulled pork salad with spinach, coriander, tomato and pumpkin seeds.
    D – Protein (salmon steak/cutlets/grilled chicken breast) with salad.

Compared to another diet I went on, that was 1200 calories and meal planned, I haven’t been starving and have already had better results.

Whoopee!

• posted by CAS
    on

Congrats and keep it up. I started today but have opted for a liquid diet for the first 2 or 3 weeks except for breakfast. Be careful doing exercises. I watched an hour interview with Dr Michael Mosley with live connection also to Prof. Roy Taylor. Roy insisted that there should be no training during the diet period.

• posted by Leeanne
    on

Congratulations! I started today so all success stories mean a lot to me. Just enjoying plain yoghurt and blueberries for breakfast – very nice!

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Brilliant week 1 results liviebutton, I bet you’re ecstatic !
    Keep it up, we want to see far less of you

• posted by nidge64
    on

Well done to you liviebutton and keep up the good work.
    Welcome Leeanne its great to have another
    Person on board.
    I also get inspiration from the success stories.
    Nidge

Please log in or register to post a reply.