Week 1 both husband and I have lost 9lb each!!!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Clarie
    on

I also lost 1 1/2 inch and my husband 2 1/2 on waist.
    Not sure how we have done it but meal planning I’m sure has been the key. I write out the evening meals for the week, along with some lunch/breakfast ideas. Its all on the fridge and each meal lists from which book, page and its calories etc. Makes it quick and easy. Then write out the shopping list so I have everything in needed for the week.
    We also try to fast everyday from 8pm until around 1pm. Doesn’t always work out though as some days we just canny get passed 10am. However we have just told ourselves to not make it a hard rule but to play each day as it comes. The only rule is to last as long as you can without consuming anything. That said, I am not, for love nor money (or weight loss) giving up my morning coffee with a teaspoon of cream..nope!
    We have all of our calories/protein/carbs in two meals. We also kick started the diet by doing a 24 hour fast, so only one low calorie meal on the Monday which I am thinking about doing once a week as I also canny be bothered to add up every single tiny thing, such as a drop of cream or some added veg, an extra knob of butter and whatnot. I’ll play around with this and see how it goes and report back.
    I find the shakes help on those busy days (husband and I have worked more hours during lock down than ever before) and I also have a cup of organic bone broth which helps when fasting or needing to cut back a bit.
    Will be starting yoga and resistance band work outs today.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi Claire, just want to say welcome. Sounds as though you are doing great. Dont forget to give a shout out if you get stuck, have any questions and just want to share.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

reported juanrossi post for advertising as he has done on other posts and sites

Please log in or register to post a reply.