Very tiered

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by P4whh
    on

Just starting my 4th week lost 29lbs loving the food but feeling very tired was told to take multi vitamins or will it just pass
    Cheers

• posted by Catherine70
    on

Hi well done for that amazing loss. I am week 6 tomorrow and have been struggling too with feeling tired. I have made a effort to get hrs sleep now take a multivitamin and started exercising which ironically helps. Keep up the good work. Catherine 😀

• posted by alliecat
    on

P4whh, congratulations on a loss of 29 lbs. in 3 weeks! To what do you attribute this very unusual rate of loss?
    Most of us have to fight a lot harder to accomplish a stone a month, and have to go quite low in daily carbs
    to do so. I did look for your profile, but found nothing posted. I’m very curious! Do you believe that it is gender
    related, or equates to the percentage of weight you are aspiring to lose? Wishing you continuing success,

Allie

• posted by MaggieBath
    on

Huge congratulations from me P4whh, that is amazing 🤗
    I didn’t experience tiredness along the way and wonder if you’re properly hydrated? You do need to take extra minerals- I use Himalayan salt- to enable your body to use the water, rather than it just passing through.
    Otherwise I’m afraid I really can’t help. Sorry.
    Maggie

• posted by P4whh
    on

Hi all many thanks for getting back to me i was told by the doc on the 10th ofmay I was type 2 what did I expect at 21 stone (294lbs) That night the wife came home with a wee present for me and it was the blood sugar diet book 😂 so we had a laugh at it then I started reading it as did the wife . So my birthday was on the 13th so on the 14th we started on this amazing new life style not a diet because if you take the t away it spells die so that is not happening so now on 5th week i am sitting at 18.9(264lbs) and my amazing wife has lost 19 lbs o yes we have started taken multi vitamins and feeling amazing This is the first time trying a forum many thanks for answering my wee question

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

P4whh, well done to both you and your wife. You will soon get the T2 and under control and may even be able to reverse the diagnosis. As for the tired, T2 can drain you and it is one of the symptoms that many people would ignore and the T2 gets missed. Another reason for being tired is that the diet is a lot less than you are used to and, not just tired, you will not have so much energy until you get used to it. By the way, give your doctor a slap from me for those crass and thoughtless words, maybe they need retraining in their bedside (surgery) manners. I was diagnosed at only 9 stone and have never been overweight. They try to make out is our own faults. I am sure the advise they gave you was a load of old rubbish and, yes, we might have brought this on ourselves but they are absolutely no help in either controlling or curing it – you are in the right place now. Good luck to you both.

Please log in or register to post a reply.