Very little appetite

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by SOS
    on

Hi all

I’m on day 5 and have lost weight and feeling better although very tired – had to cut the dog walk short.
    Could it be because i’m finding that the high fat diet is filling me up so that after breakfast I have no appetite at all. Yesterday I forced an avocado down for lunch but didn’t manage my evening meal, just had a tablespoon of FF yoghurt before bed. Woke up with bad head and felt a bit wobbly untll I had breakfast. I’m struggling to eat 800 calories and worried my body will go into starvation mode and hang on to the fat. Anyone else had this, any suggestions? Many thanks

• posted by Teej
    on

Hi SOS. I had a similar thing in my first week. I got to tea time and wasn’t really hungry but had a few headaches so knew I needed to eat. For the next couple of days I split my remaining calories between a small tea and then a late yoghurt/raspberry snack. I also drank lots of water, which isn’t easy for me as I struggle to drink it. It settled down again after a day or two though I have to say, I normally eat because it’s meal time now and not because I am hungry which is a result if this eating plan. I was always hungry before.

Stick with it, you are doing great. Have a good read of these forums, you will pick up lots of advice and it is really good to see the journey that others are on 🙂

Please log in or register to post a reply.