Two meal Weekend days.

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Tripplebellybuster
    on

Is it OK to use the 2 meal weekend days on different days? My work pattern allows me every other weekend of so that fits in, but the alternate week the best days to have my 2 meals are Tuesday and Thursday. Is this OK?

• posted by AnnieW
    on

Not sure what you mean but use the plan in a way that suits your lifestyle. As long as the overall average consumed is,what you are aiming for, it doesn’t matter on which day you eat, or don’t eat.

• posted by Mixnmatch
    on

Most of my days were two meal days, I even had the occasional one meal day, usually with the bulk of the calories in the evening, when going out for a meal for example. As Annie says, make the way of eating fit your lifestyle, as it will be far easier to stick to.

• posted by Tripplebellybuster
    on

Thanks for your replies, I guessed many folk have to tweak it here and there to suit individual schedule. Thankyou!

Please log in or register to post a reply.