Totally forgot i was BSD-ing

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by shalimar
    on

Lunch …. was okay. Enjoyed the ambiance of the restaurant, noted the old Blue Jays baseball games on the TV’s. Decided against an alcoholic drink. The calories were posted for the meal … grilled chicken and salad, 340 cals. I thought it through and decided to spend the carbs on sweet potato fries.

AND THEN

in the Walmart checkout line, with plain fat yogurt, big box of sweet kale, raspberries, Stash’s Chia tea and enough toilet paper to last until Christmas and beyond …..

i totally forgot BSD and mindfulness and decision making ……… and bought my favorite chocolates …….. and YES …. i did eat them …. and not at all mindfully!!

Woops!!

• posted by Natalie
    on

Oh dear. Oh well, time to pick yourself up and move on! I certainly plan to incorporate chocolate into my long term diet, if I told myself “no more chocolate ever” I wouldn’t be doing it at all! May even sneak some dark chocolate into the BSD if I ever have enough calories left at the end of the day.

Please log in or register to post a reply.