Too Much Food For a Lightweight

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Lexy266
    on

Hi all, I have never been a big eater, particularly when it comes to veg. Tonight’s steak and red cabbage coleslaw was way too much for me, I struggled but only ate half of my coleslaw portion.

Should I worry and try to fit in something else to make up for the lost calories, i.e. something easier for me to eat than the coleslaw, or not worry if I’m not hungry?

• posted by alliecat
    on

Lexy, could you tell us how many grams of protein you’ve allocated for your dinner? I have always eaten 1 1/2 c.
    of veg. with dinner, but protein should be around 1/4 of your plate. Just need a little more info in order to help ๐Ÿ™‚

Allie

• posted by Lexy266
    on

This was using the Crunchy Red Coleslaw and Minute Steak recipe in the book ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by alliecat
    on

I’m sorry, Lexy – I don’t use the cookbook, so have no idea what those portion sizes might be. Surely another maintainer
    here will be able to help ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Are you realising the recipe makes enough for 2 people. Although I do think the coleslaw looks a lot of chewing. If you cant manage all the coleslaw work out the calories of what you have eaten and use them for something else or a snack later.

Please log in or register to post a reply.