This thing really works!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by kate368
    on

I am on day 19 of my first 8 weeks, not even at the 3 week mark and I’ve lost a stone. More importantly I feel lighter of spirits and happier and instead of boredom or stress eating I’m keeping busy and keeping a diary. It’s not a very interesting diary to be fair 😂

This thing really does work. I’ve only been genuinely hungry twice and I can take that if I’m going to be fitter and healthier.

The cravings disappeared so quickly and I can honestly say cake doesn’t interest me right now. I’d pay good money for a pack of ready salted crisps but keeping that at bay with spicy foods and new combinations and really enjoying it!

If you’re thinking about doing it I would urge you wholeheartedly to take the plunge. Planning, shopping and prepping have been key. Thanks also to all those who post on here. It gives me a boost to read your stories when I need it most.

• posted by wendyq
    on

Thanks for posting Kate,stories like yours will help me to keep motivated as I’ve just started.

• posted by LizV
    on

Yay! Congratulations!!

• posted by kate368
    on

Thanks wendyq and LizV!

• posted by LovelyLola
    on

Wow, fantastic motivation – I began yesterday, 7.7.17 ! Needing a healthier future and will lose 1 stone 👍

• posted by Michael5
    on

Glad to hear that things are going well for you Kate. Nearly halfway! 🙂

Please log in or register to post a reply.