‘The Fast 800 Recipe Book’ when I’m doing the ‘8 week BSD?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by AnnabelK
    on

Hi all. I find there are recipes in the Fast 800 recipe book that I like more than some of the ones in the 8 Week BSD. Can I use recipes from ‘The Fast 800 Recipe Book’ when I’m doing the ‘8 week Blood Sugar Diet’? Many thanks in advance.

• posted by Jennie10
    on

Hi Annabelk and welcome

Yes, you can switch them around. As long as you keep to the 800 cals each day and lower your carbs it will work.
    Like many on here, I started by using the 8 week BSD recipes, then included recipes from places like dietdoctor.com and the other Michael Mosley books, etc. Others have used their own recipes from the start but using the principles from and based on the food listed in the 8 week BSD book.

For me, finding recipes you enjoy is key to sticking with it. Good luck with it all; any questions just ask.
    Jennie xx

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

I have reported the jenniferlane post. No idea what she is on about. Can you explain jennifer.

Please log in or register to post a reply.