the end

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by john13
    on

I started the diet on Feb14. lost 10kg so far. finding it very good not too hungry at all. I’m sure I will reach my target of 85 kg no problem. my question is what happen when I’ve reach the target weight. how or what do i eat to stabilise my weight.

• posted by Janet1973
    on

Hi john13. The answer very much depends on you as an individual. According to the book, you might be able to move to a simple med diet with no need to calorie count. Or you might need to go to a 5:2 arrangement, continuing to fast on 800 calories for 2 days but being more relaxed on the others. I would venture some other suggestions. The main thing is not to go back to eating carbs on a regular basis or we will pile the weight back on. You might be able to be fairly relaxed on the med style diet for several weeks but might need a week of 800 every now and again to reign in any weight gain. So its really up to you exactly how you choose to do it, but the general theme is to stick with many of the new habits you have developed in the last 8 weeks. Well done you.

• posted by Janet1973
    on

By the way, I think its only the beginning…

Please log in or register to post a reply.