Target weight

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by captainlynne
    on

I’ve been asked to start this thread for those at (or, can I add, getting close to) their target weight.

It does feel a little strange to start this when I’m not quite at target yet, but it shouldn’t take long πŸ˜ƒ

It’s been suggested that those at target weigh in on here monthly. Also that maintaining can be more difficult than losing weight, so we can support each other on here.

Slimming clubs have there various incentives for those who reach goal – we have this thread. πŸ˜ƒ

• posted by Izzy
    on

can’t wait to join πŸ™‚

• posted by Kathy54
    on

Lynne

This is an excellent idea hopefully I will be there soon.

I have just finished week 16 and have lost 40lbs, I only have 10lbs to go to reach my target.

I no longer take any medication for diabetes, blood pressure or cholesterol with my GP’s approval he was extremely impressed when I saw him this week.

I feel fantastic, alert and alive I walk everywhere instead of jumping in the car. The guys in work keep telling me how great I am looking !!!! Lol I am old enough to be there granny but it does make you feel good.

Getting my packed lunch ready for tomorrow going to Wimbledon so have all my BSD food and water ready.

• posted by stringbreaker
    on

Lynne,

Thanks for setting this up.

I hope to join in legitimately fairly soon. 45lbs gone so far and just 6 to go.
    My hill-climbing on the bike has improved dramatically as the power/weight ratio shifts in my favour.

The monthly weigh in will help immensely to keep me focussed.

Onwards & downwards (Have to think of a new signing off line when target is reached as the “downwards” bit won’t apply

John

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Welcome to all the ‘nearly at target’ members πŸ˜ƒ

Soon be in this clubhouse Izzy.

Great results Kathy54. Enjoy Wimbledon.

Great results John.

I’ve somewhere around another 14 pounds to lose to reach my target.

The suggestion was a monthly weigh in, on the first of the month. How about starting that on 1st August? Or we could weigh in weekly – the choice is yours.

on

Don’t think I really have a strong preference. I’ll go with the flow

(I suppose if I had to plump for one or the other I’d go for monthly)

John

• posted by Kathy54
    on

1st August sounds good to me.

The monthly weigh in would be my preference.

• posted by captainlynne
    on

How about this. Those who want to weigh in monthly do so, those who want to weigh in weekly do so?

Personally, I think I’d prefer to weigh in weekly for a short time after reaching target, just so I can keep a check on what is happening – until I find out how to keep my weight stable. I know it will be low carb. But unsure how many calories I will be able to eat, hence weekly weighing.

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Oh dear, I’m still not sure of my final target until I get to where I feel comfortable.
    I know it won’t be around the recommended 10 stone something, probably more like 12 but, as I said, I won’t really know until I get there.
    I think that personally, I’ll stick to weekly weigh ins though, it’s become a bit of a Saturday ritual and I feel that, if I start gaining again, 4 weeks is too long to go without knowing about it.

• posted by Timmy
    on

Right, I’m joining the club!

Current weight is 91.7kg or 14 stone 6lbs

Target weight is 85kg or 13 stone 5lbs

I started off a few weeks back at 99.5kg (I was NOT 100kg) which was 15 stone 10 lbs, so I’m well over half way there.

on

Lynne,

Looking forward to the inaugural 1st August weigh-in.

For my own info, I always weigh myself every day – I find that not only does it keep me on my toes, but also helps me understand how variable my weight can be over a couple of weeks, often for no apparent reason. I don’t get too elated by a particularly good reading or depressed by a bad one. As long as I sticksthe rules it comes out ok in the end.

Like you, I’ve been trying to decide what my target really is.

The figure which has haunted me for 35 years is 11st (or 154 lbs). I never considered my weight until I was about 30 – then noticed a certain rounding out (This was in the wake of a divorce – probably others may have a similar experience?). I bought some scales and found that I was 12 stones. I decided to lose a stone, and when I found myself down to 11 stones I thought that looked about right. About the same time I took up fitness running, which I found enabled me to eat quite a lot without too much weight gain. However, I rarely got back to 11 stones and as the running came and went so the yo-yo dieting took hold. Over the years, I’ve had several major weight losses, but always in the end piled on even more afterwards. The heaviest I ever got was 16 stones. This year I kicked off at 205 lbs.

The only 2 occasions I’ve ever got back down to 11 stones were a) my (2nd) wedding in 1988, and b) after 5 days in an isolation ward with severe dysentry (not a recommended way to lose weight, but damned effective)

So, I guess that I won’t be happy until I’ve hit that magic 154 lbs figure. However, I’ve lost about 2″ in height since my 30’s, so I guess that I really ought to be aiming for 150 lbs now.

I think that in the long run, one cannot have a single figure as a target – but rather a range. Once I’ve hit the 150 figure therefore, my aim will be just to keep under 160 for keeps.

John

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Bill and John

For years the medics have said I should be 9st 7lbs. Rarely have I been anywhere near that. At age 11 I weighed 11 stone!

I did successfully lose weight once, reaching 8st 7lbs. I was ill, with severe stress, and couldn’t eat. I lived on 2 slices of WW malted grain bread (dry) made into a sandwich with well-grilled bacon and slices of beetroot. It was all I could force down my throat. 😱 A photo taken at the time could be used to scare people! From the neck down it was great, tops tucked in yo straight skirts. English size 8. But from the neck up – not good. I looked really gaunt, with a sunken face! Not a good look.

Perhaps because I’ve been told for so long I should be 9.7, that’s the goal in my head. An alternate site I read about on the forum gave me 10.3 for my height and age. But, being awkward, part of me would like to see my weight start with a 9!

My thinking at the moment is that I will decide around week 34 or 35. Why? I’m going to London to get fitted for a new uniform on 17th August. Once that’s done I can’t change weight too much. That’s 5 or 6 weeks away, so not unrealistic to think my weight then may well be the weight I decide to stay at.

My plan is to weigh daily, as I do now, then do an official weigh in here each Saturday as I do now. As Bill says, 4 weeks is too long. But for this who want to weigh monthly, that’s fine too.

• posted by Izzy
    on

Dont let your uniform dictate your weight CaptainLynne! It could be altered. I’d also like to see my weight start with a 9, soon at least it will start with a 10 for the first time in years so I am edging closer. I’d like to get to 9 st, with a view to staying under 9 st 7 πŸ™‚ I’m only 5ft tall so 9st 2 is bmi 25, but from history if I go lower I feel too skinny.

Could be a good while yet before I get to officially join this club.

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Hi Izzy

(Un)fortunately the uniform is tailored and the jacket is difficult to alter – way too many seams! There’ll be a little ‘wriggle room’ but not too much πŸ˜ƒ

I’m 5ft 2in tall, so top of my healthy BMI is 9.11. Realistically (uniform issue aside) – if I continue to lose at a similar rate, another 5 or 6 weeks should bring me very close to target πŸ˜ƒ Then just need to maintain!

Everyone welcome in this club, officially or otherwiseπŸ˜ƒ

• posted by Leeanne
    on

Week 19 for me. Still 12lbs to go to get to my max recommended weight. Current BMI 27. I’ve got 6 months until I have a repeat HBA1C and am hoping my GP will take me off medication altogether. Recent HBA1C was 6.3. In my dreams I’d love to be 10st (currently 11st 12lb).

• posted by MerryMary
    on

Hi all,
    I haven’t posted for a while. Officially finished the 8 weeks at end of May. Total weight loss 8.3kgs (18.29 lbs) and just over 10% of body weight. I have been fitting into a size and a half smaller and so much happier. Finishing weight 71.7 kgs and would like to maintain at ideal goal weight of 70 kgs.
    It is my birthday tomorrow… Apparently it is a golden year as I am turning 58 and was born in 58 πŸŽ‰ 😊
    All through June I have kept in control with weight up and down by about 0.5 kgs. Didn’t crave sugar at all.
    Now it is my birthday month and I feel like I am unravelling all the strong minded willpower and self motivation I have maintained since beginning of April! Sugar is creeping back in! Help??!! CaptainLynne how do you do it??!! I am in awe of you.
    I haven’t exercised enough and am so tired from 12 hour shifts 😜 I had a bad day yesterday and have indigestion now after eating out for my birthday and having a rich meal and dessert! I’m going on holidays from Australia to UK and Italy at end August and don’t want to lose the plot now!! I knew this would be the hardest for me to maintain/lose a last couple of kgs. Any suggestions to help me back on the wagon???

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Welcome Leeanne πŸ˜ƒ

Great results MerryMary πŸ˜ƒπŸ’

All I can say is that I decided to stick with it, and have done. The threat of diabetes medication was a great incentive! I live alone so I only have BSD food in the house – no carbs allowed. Holidays and residential conferences did present challenges, but each one was easier than the one before.

At one residential conference so many people were amending the menu choices it was no problem, when Inwas given the menu each morning for that night’s dinner I immediately crossed out the dessert, then made the best choices I could for starter and main course, asking for any carbs to be left off. At home I eat breakfast, then my evening meal. At the conference dinner was much later than I am used to, so just ate a small portion of cooked meat and salad at lunch time. I usually found I couldn’t finish the evening meal! I maintained my weight during my time at the conference

Two holidays so far this year. Prague was challenging – my first overseas holiday on the BSD. I made the best choices I could, had a small gain when Imgot home, but it disappeared with interest the first week I was home.

I see you’re going to Italy soonπŸ˜ƒ I’ve just got back from staying with friends in Italy. I was worried about how I’d cope, but it was fine. I explained to them what I could eat and we went to the supermarket so I could buy food that I could eat that they didn’t have at home. Stocked up on sliced cooked meat and cheese. When we ate out I had the antipasti – delicious cooked meats and cheeses πŸ˜ƒ For the secondo I had whatever meat was available, with veggies or salad. After so long on the BSD Imfound the bread didn’t worry me (even though it was left next to me). Neither did he desserts.

When I was taken to an ice cream cafe I hoped there would be something sugar free, but the only thing Imcouldmhave was black coffee! I don’t know who was more embarrassed – me, or the folk who took me there! But I didn’t want to get the taste again. I find it easier not to try and include ‘treats’ or ‘cheats’.

I feel so much better, and my blood tests have gone from being diabetic to normal, so that’s a great incentive for me to stick to the plan.

I’ve not drunk alcohol for many years, so that’s not an issue. And I’ve even stopped drinking diet fizzy drinks, now it’s fizzy water!

Like you, I often come in from work really tired, but make sure I keep something quick, easy and BSD friendly in the fridge and freezer.

Hope this helps. Enjoy your holiday and let us know how you get on..

• posted by ay caramba
    on

Soo……close to my target weight……but it keeps slipping away!!!!!!
    Was away for a few days and ate more carbs than normal so …..surprise, surprise I put on a few pounds.
    But……today my weight starts with a 9 again…..hooray.
    Captainlynne I’m 5ft 2in as well so I really want to hit 9st 11….. to just reach my healthy BMI.
    It would have been really neat to have reached that weight at my 23 week mark …..but it wasn’t to be.
    Unsure of my future route. Should I aim to lose more weight? Do I move to 5:2?
    Think I will need to continue to closely monitor my weight in the future. The 2 days of low calorie/carb seems like a good idea
    until I find the right balance I suppose.
    The shock of a T2 diagnosis is a great motivator unfortunately. Need to keep my BS low. It is now 5.5%… so is in the normal range atm.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

MerryMary – don’t panic about your holiday, if you continue to apply the BSD principles, you will find that it is easier than you think to stick with the regime. As captainlynn says, when eating out, opt for meats, cheeses, veg and salad, avoid desserts and all the usual high starch meal inclusions. I found when I was away, using ketosticks daily, gave me a good indication of how I was doing and as such was a comforting factor. Try to ensure you have quick stuff in the fridge, to eat after a long shift – cauliflower for cauli rice, salad and cold meats and cheese. That way you can throw together a quick salad with protein, or cauli rice with cold meats. I love cauli rice, as there is so much that you can add to it, to give it a different twist. For instance this lunchtime, I’m going to have it with prawns and a thai dressing, made with soy sauce, fish sauce, lime juice, some chilli flakes and a dash of sesame oil.

caramba – I know how you feel with regard to your target slipping just out of reach time and again. I have been hovering on the brink of hitting my first goal of one whole stone lost for a while and at the moment just a fraction of a pound stands between me and being able to make the announcement. I’m on an extra push this week to get past the first stone mark and hopefully start on the next one. Stick with it and I’m sure you will get there. As for future plans, I’m definitely going to keep carbs low, but like you I’m not sure what regime I’ll follow, although I think it will probably be the Mediterranean option, as that will work for my OH as well, making life a bit easier.

• posted by captainlynne
    on

ay caramba and SunnyB

My feeling is that when I get to target I’ll stick with the low carb Mediterranean way of eating (it really is a habit now) and just gradually increase calories until I stabilise my weight. It’s the way I’ll be eating for the rest of my life so I don’t want to complicate it.

• posted by ay caramba
    on

Not sure of my way forward after hitting my Target weight. This is my 24th Week and I have lost 3 stones in that time…..but what next?
    I think I will need to be really vigilant so I don’t just pack those pounds back on.
    What have other people done about this?
    If I just concentrate on Mediterranean and avoiding those nasty carbs which I think I can do fairly easily as that is now my usual habit.
    Will that be good enough?
    Does 5:2 work well for other people?
    What about 5:2 the other way around….. ie around 800 calories for 5 days and more for the other 2…?
    Think I will need to stick in the 2 fasting days anyway as this really works for me. On 1 day at the weekend I eat brunch and another meal and on another day in the week I eat breakfast and lunch but no dinner combined with a high exercise hit.
    How have other people managed to keep their weight stable after BSD?
    Still worried about this.
    Any advice appreciated.

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Just checking in here to say it looks like I want to lose between 8 and 14 pounds to reach target. It depends on how I feel about it as I reach 9 stone 12 pounds. I quite like the idea of my weight starting with a 9 πŸ˜ƒ

As the medics have decided my height gas shrunk by an inch, my BMI has changed and it’s now 9 stone 6 pounds from 9 stone 11 pounds 😱 But there are so many variations, depending on which site you visit, I’ll go with how I feel/look.

But when I get there (wherever that is) I know it will take a few weeks to stabilise anyway, so could still lose a few more pounds anyway.

Ay Caramba – you asked about eating Mediterranean style, still avoiding carbs. All I can say is that’s what I have tried to do when away from home. After a residential conference I stayed the same, after 10 days in Italy I’d lost 2 pounds. So I think that Mediterranean style, low carb is, possibly, enough. But I also watched portion sizes (one of my downfalls in the past)

• posted by HappyLife
    on

Lynne, thanks for the invite to drop in here albeit I have a loooong way to go to target weight but have lost 37 so far (on day 2 of week 13).
    Just dropping in will be motivational for sure. You all are so close to your goals – makes me super happy for you!

• posted by ay caramba
    on

Getting to the last bit of this ‘Target weight’ thing is tough.
    Especially if you ‘experiment’ …..a little…and increase your carb count…..oops!!!!
    Those hard-earned couple of pounds creep back….yikes!!!
    I know those…so-called ‘slim’ people monitor their weight all the time but now I’m nearly one of them….so will have to watch out…loads!

• posted by JenniferG
    on

My target weight is always in 10 pound increments. Just recently broke into the 370’s. I get so excited when I get into new territory and embrace all the weight I’ve lost and maintain. Also, with the blood sugars I’ve normalized (from outrageous A1C of 9 to 11 for four years).

So my target weight is 369 πŸ™‚ I’ll let you guys know when I get there πŸ™‚ Getting close! At 378 now! πŸ™‚

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Welcome HappyLif.

Great results πŸ˜ƒ

My mini scale targets are in 7 pounds increments, then into the next stone down. Non-scale it’s going down a dress size. And keeping my blood sugars in the normal range.

As target gets ever closer, I know I’ll always have to be careful what I eat. As ay caramba says “so called ‘slim’ people monitor their weight all the time”. After all these months on 800 calories I certainly can’t eat the amount of food I used to. And my taste buds have changed too. Even some foods that I ate in the early BSD days don’t appeal to me now. Food shopping is certainly an adventure πŸ˜ƒ

on

We’re all rooting for you.

John

• posted by Igorasusual
    on

My first “ambitious” target was 9st though I secretly thought 9st 4lbs would have to be good enough.

Having hit 8st 13lb yesterday, which puts me bang in the middle of acceptable BMI for my height of 5ft4″ (I think – haven’t checked if I’ve shrunk at all), I am now thinking that I will go for 8st 10lbs (a stone over the lowest acceptable BMI target) as my final goal so that the intermittent increases in weight will only top out at 9stone.

With experimentation it appears that 30g per day of carbs is my maximum if I don’t want to fall out of ketosis. So will try and stick to that.

Let’s see how it goes! πŸ™‚

• posted by Imogen
    on

Congratulations on hitting the 8’s, great achievement! πŸ™Œ

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Wow!! Well done on getting below the 9st mark – how I dream of that. I think I can do it, it’s not beyond the realm of possibility. My week end weigh-in is tomorrow and I’m hoping to see a full stone lost at last. If I do, I’ll be aiming to get into the 8 zone myself. You can definitely get to your goal of 8st 10lb, just stay focused and push ahead. Look forward to hearing you’ve got there … good luck!

• posted by HappyLife
    on

Thanks everyone for sharing your targets!!
    I just had my big target originally but find that since we measure in lbs in the US I am thrilled every time I drop below the next 10 lb mark.

What’s crazy is it seems this week (13) my body thinks I just started the diet again. I am literally melting just like week 1 again after a couple weeks plateauing due to getting off BP meds.

Other targets aren’t really in my head but trying on all my bathing suits and discovering the one that fits now is 10 sizes smaller than the one that was falling off of me is great! Kind of like a surprise target!!

I also measure every week to note how many inches I lose which really helps if I haven’t lost weight that week.

My main target is to get to a healthy weight so I can be healthy, live long, and do more fun activities!

As for weighing at target weight I definitely will probably still weigh daily. I do now and I have always found that keeps me honest and on track always. It’s just too easy or a scale to go up.

I will think about a new target to add as you all have inspired me to get new ideas for a target but it has to ring true to my soul for me to own it.

Wishing you the best always!
    πŸ’œ

on

I have just shelled out Β£60 on a pair of “Target Oriented” jeans.

The story of my diet could almost be told against the framework of 3 pairs of trousers.

1) At the latter part of last year I bought a pair of very reduced (but still expensive) cycling trousers. They were hopelessly too small, but I intended to make a bit of an effort on weight in the New Year (as always) and hoped I could shrink into them. Tried them in March (having rather forgotten them) to see if I was any where near getting them on. They were already too loose. I am still using them (I’m too mean not to), but after my ride yesterday, I had great probems stopping them falling down.

2) A month or two into the diet, I bought a pair of jeans (also “saving myself a fortune”, if you know what I mean πŸ˜‰
    They were really uncomfortable, but by now I have to wear them with a belt to keep them up.

3) Well, as quite a few of us seem to be finding out (apart from Lynne, who sticks to it and gets her well-deserved rewards) it can be quite hard getting that last stone off. SO – I thought another pair of trousers was worth a try. Again, I have lashed out on a pair of jeans which were too expensive not to take seriously, but they are uncomfortably tight. I tried wearing them today when we went out for lunch, but thank goodness I was wearing a longish shirt not tucked in, as I had to undo the waistband surreptitiously. Hopefully the mean streak in me will ensure that I make the final push.

Onwards and downwards,

John

• posted by HappyLife
    on

Great job John and I am sure you will fit them sooner than you expect!
    Friends are coming over or lunch today and I put on a shirt I bought two weeks ago which was tight and today it is clear I have lost a lot of inches in the past two weeks as its almost too big.
    It’s fun! I only buy one thing every two weeks or month since I am going right through them which is good.
    Soon to give away all my too big clothes but haven’t had time to get to it.

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Great results John and HappyLife

• posted by captainlynne
    on

After fitting into a size 12 top and size 14 trousers (and jeans) in the last few days, I know it won’t be long before I reach my target. Even if I go for 9 stone 7 pounds I only have 11 pounds to go to get there. But (dare I say it?), even when (not ‘if’) I reach target – it’s only a number decided on by somebody, somewhere. We know that our weight fluctuates throughout the day, as well as day to day, so I need to decide a limited range that I want to stay within, not going too low, but not gaining either.

More interesting times aheadπŸ˜ƒ

• posted by LindaA
    on

Hi captainlynne,
    I’m in the same boat as you, although not lost nearly as much weight (I bow to the master!). I’ve got about 4-6kg to go before getting to the weight I want to be at.
    At 5’6″ and 56 yo, my ‘healthy’ weight range according to the experts is 56-70kg, but I’ve decided that 63-65kg works for me. I don’t intend on ever going back to the sugar and simple carbs and I’m not keen on the idea of the 5:2 so I think I’ll stick to the same eating plan as I’m on now and simply increase my calories week by week until I stabilise and I’m not gaining or losing.
    How are you planning on managing it?
    Cheers
    Linda

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Hi Linda

Like you the sugar and carbs have no place in my life, and I don’t think the 5:2 fits my lifestyle, although in my early days on the BSD I thought that would be the way forward after BSD.

Now I think I’ll do what I’ve already done when away from home on holiday or at conferences – eat low-carb, Mediterranean style and (like you) increase calories gradually until I find the total I heed to maintain.

Looks like we might reach our targets at the same time πŸ˜ƒ

• posted by Timmy
    on

Were we supposed to be having an August 1st weigh in on this thread or did I make that up??!

Anyway, if we were I’ll start. 89.9kg or 14st 2lbs.

Still a little more to shift, but I’m been going ever so slightly off piste for the last few weeks!

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Thanks for starting it off Timmy πŸ’ I had to go out early so didn’t have time to do it myself.

Today, weight is 10 stone 4 pounds, 144 pounds or 65.3 kg.

Still a little more to go – 11 pounds or thereabouts.

on

I’m not really close enough to target to join in, but just for the record, I’m 172 (temporary blip) and have 18lbs to go.

I’ve spoken to myself sharply, and mean to be within grasping distance by 1st Oct.

Keep it up you guys

Onwards & downwards

John

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Hi John – of course you can join in!

Lots of us still have weight to lose, but are having an official monthly weigh in on here on 1st of each month.

Visit here any time you want.

• posted by Bissell
    on

Thanks for the idea of this thread. I’ve just checked back to 1/7/16 when I was happy I had reached my target of 11 stone 2lbs, or BMI of 25. I’ve mainly eaten without counting calories, but stick firmly to the no simple carbs rule, with the odd day of 800 cals if my weight went up a lb or two. And I’m 10 stone 12lbs, so lost another 4 lbs without trying really. Maybe I really CAN keep it off! Still don’t quite believe it!
    One problem though, I’ve definitely got dieters wrinkly/ saggy skin now! I’ve started press ups etc. as per Dr M suggestion, but the skin doesn’t seem to be snapping back yet!
    Any suggestions great fully received!

• posted by Frog
    on

I was 92.05kg this morning – the new scales go down to 50grams (I don’r think MFP does though, so recorded as 92 on there!

• posted by LindaA
    on

As of 1 Aug I weighed 68kg or 10 stone 7 pounds which is a loss of 21.9kg or 48lbs (nearly 3 1/2 stone). That’s in 15 and a bit weeks). 3-5kg to go!!

• posted by ay caramba
    on

August 1st Official Weigh in. 63kg or 9 stone 13lbs. Been round about this weight for the last 4 weeks but eating a few more calories in this time. Think the body shape….specifically the dreaded tummy area is toning…(a bit!)
    Overall weight loss around 3 stone since February 1st.
    I’m continually inspired by other people’s weigh-loss stories so please keep posting.

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Bril very good average weight loss, new woman huh, nearly there woo hoo I will be doing this until Xmas I estimate, just hope there are still peeps on here to chat to then, as you are all getting to target.
    πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• posted by LindaA
    on

Don’t worry Jan
    This forum keeps me motivated and helps me stay on track. Even when I have reached my target my intention is to continue to log my weight on the 1st of the month.
    Besides, I want to know how you end up!πŸ˜€
    Cheers
    Linda

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Ah LindaA
    Thankyou, I will have one buddy in the cold old winter then to keep me going.πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

• posted by LindaA
    on

Except when it’s your cold old Winter, it will be my hot and sunny Summer!! 😜

• posted by Imogen
    on

Hi Jan,

That will make three of us celebrating with a BSD Christmas. 1st August and just reached 100 kg exactly!!! (down from + 118kg) but still have 30kg – or more – to lose before I get to my desired target weight, so this is a cheeky visit!

May drop in further down the line and post weight to keep me on track, if that’s ok with all you nearly there folks?

Imogen 🌻

Please log in or register to post a reply.