Switching from Calorie Counting to BSD (8 weeks)

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Trish45D
    on

Hi All,

I’ve been calorie counting for a while – 2014 I lost 30 kg/66 pounds. I experienced the dreaded re-gain of about 14 kg/30 pounds middle of this year. I went back to seriously counting calories and had shifted around 8 kg/17 pounds in about three months.

I haven’t lost motivation but I am worried I will, it was tough to lose weight the first time around, I am finding the mental game much harder the second time around.

That is why I am now switching to BSD – for over-all health but also to motivate me to get firstly back to my original 30 kg loss but also I want to get to the middle of my healthy BMI which means I still need to lose about 12-14 kg/26-30 pounds.

Stats:
    Height: 153 cm/5 foot nothing!
    Calorie counting re-start July: 73 kg

BSD start 9th October: 64.50 kg
    Weigh-in today: 63.15 kg
    Loss 1st week of 1.35 kg / 3 pounds

I am very happy with this first week loss. I will try to keep coming back to this thread to update my journey (yes, I am one of those awful people who call it a journey – but for me it really is!) I also post on an Australian calorie counting site with a similar user-name 😉 that site is great for the actual mechanics of calorie counting (diaries/charts etc) but not a lot of traffic so I hope to be fairly active on these forums as I go along the 8 weeks, or 7 weeks now.

Cheers!

Please log in or register to post a reply.