Struggling

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by evans1956
    on

Have completed 8 weeks at beginning of March. Am now off Medication for diabetes. Have been continuing with BSD since but weight loss has slowed down to average of 1lb per week (which i know is still ok) but does anyone have any tips?

• posted by Maid2Measure
    on

Hello Evans 1956 – can you give more info, are you doing 800 Cal’s continued or 5:2? If you are just eating in a general BSD way without counting then I’d say 1lb was really good and not much more would necessarily be expected.
    However one tip is to drink as much water as possible, I find it’s a frequent key to larger weight loss.

• posted by evans1956
    on

Hi, Yes still following 800 per day. Kept a food diary during 8 weeks and have been refering back to that to see if i am doing something different.

Will take your advise regarding water.

• posted by KrysiaD
    on

Hi Evans – great news that you have come off the meds. It sounds like you might possibly be on a plateau. There is a lot of good info on this forum if you enter plateau in the search box. Although 1lb a week is still good.

Please log in or register to post a reply.