Stomach bloating

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Hi guys need help my stomach has bloated today and it is not nice at all. I know I have had a bit of a stressful day with the electricians making a mess and me not being able to use my cooker and having a really late lunch.

I don’t think it was the time frame of eating as I did read about not eating at weekends for 12 hrs. I am wondering if it was the porridge? I am clutching at straws really.

I have to start night shift tonight and it can get pretty uncomfortable with all the heavy lifting and of course the lack of sleep.

Any advise would be greatly received. Thanks guys

• posted by Skipping through the tulips
    on

poor you. do you think it’s trapped wind. Some fennel or ginger tea would probably sort that out if you accompanied it with a few stretches. I had something similar in the first week that was really quite painful. Probably due to to a radical change in my eating habits.

hope it’s better soon.

• posted by Birdy76
    on

It could be trapped wind as it is uncomfortable on my left side too! I will grab a box of fennel tea on my way into work and sip that during the night. Also how would you portion up the easy bolognaise? I thought well it is 450g of meat serves 6 so divided it which gives me a 75g portion? Is that right? Thank you Birdy 💞

Please log in or register to post a reply.