Stats? How ya doing? Here’s mine…

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by HappyLife
    on

9 weeks – 35 lbs and 14,5 inches lost. Goodbye to them, won’t miss them! 👍
    I do 800 ca and less than 20 carbs a day and am vegetarian 98% with a little fish.

• posted by Griannach
    on

No wonder you’re Happy, that’s a great achievement, well done!

• posted by Jennie10
    on

What brilliant results – well done from me, too, HappyLife. xx

• posted by HappyLife
    on

Week 10 here’s my daily averages. Lost 9.5 lbs this week.
    803 calories
    57. Protein
    14. Carbs
    55. Fats

Keep going👍

• posted by FourOwls
    on

Hi all
    I am new here, and just formally started the Fast800 last Friday, when I was about 89kg (I am 180cm and not very overwieght, just a bit of a tummy..). My goal is to get to 79kg (a kilo or so wiggle room). So far (as of Thursday) I am about 86kg (in the mornings) and was hoping to get to 85 by tomorrow (that would have been 4kg in the first week but it might take a few extra days). I aim to get to 80kg in the next four weeks after that, then maintenance. Anyway, still think I am sneaking extra food and feel guilty about everything but food has always been something I have loved. So not getting comfort from seeing a big plate of food is hard but feeling lighter is great. Anyway, lunch today (as an example) was 30g of white mushrooms (12 calories approx) Miso soup (35 cals) 130g white fish (100 cal) with 90g of bitter melon (30 calories)..so lunch was about 200cals max. I have a diet shake (Optiman by Optislim) for breakfast and basically all day no processed carbs (except those found in celery or low carb veges). Dinner was a small piece of salmon on salad. My weakness is 50 grams of sultanas sometimes!! I joined this forum as I realize that losing weight and change of lifestyle needs support!
    Regards Andrew H

Please log in or register to post a reply.