Starting week 4 – 13 lbs down so far!!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by MindBodyChocolate
    on

I’m starting week 4 and am thrilled so far with my progress. I lost 6lbs in week 1 and then 7 lbs in total across weeks 2&3. But here is the good bit… I was on holiday in France for week 2&3!! I’ve never lost weight on a holiday before and it was surprisingly ok. So much great fresh food in France, I feel like I’m going to struggle more being back in the UK!

Anyway, hi to everyone else – anyone else on week 4?

• posted by tom1985
    on

Great result! Well done! And on holiday too – nicely done!! Just shows that it works!

I’m starting Week 5 today – so far just over 32lbs gone – i’m in the 16 stones – it’s been a long time! I’m averaging 6lbs a week so far – I know it won’t stay like this – but I’m gonna make the most!!

Keep up the good work!!

• posted by Choccy Holic
    on

Hi I’m only week 2. How much do you expect to lose in the 8 weeks?

• posted by MindBodyChocolate
    on

Hello choccy, I’m hoping for 2 stone. By the end of this week 4, going into 5) I’ll hopefully be over 1 stone down so fingers crossed I’ll make it.

• posted by WoodDuckie
    on

Hi there! Excellent results! And from my experience . . . gives so much incentive to push on! Im into week 6 and things seemed to have slowed down . . . like a lull has fallen over my mood and the whole “new way of life!” 🙂 I dont own scales but know from my clothing the past week or so nothing too different has occurred but that doesnt mean Im losing heart 🙂 Just guessing my body has lost the easily accessible excess excess 🙂 and might now have to work a little harder to start shifting the “older excess” me! Even though I have “restaurant class” meals – (my dear mum would be reminding me “self praise is no recommendation girl!!!” – :)) – they are beginning to seem a little same old same old . . . so again Im guessing thats familiarity – just like before making the changes 🙂 (The “what am I having for dinner tonight syndrome 🙂 LOADS to chose from and cant get enthusiastic about anything . . .) I need to give myself a good talking-to!!!! accredit DR MM and the fact Im not on meds and feel great . . . and remember so many right now – today this minute – are wondering where their next meal is coming from – not what it is going to be 🙂

Please log in or register to post a reply.