Started 1st September

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Mssamd9
    on

Hey,

Is anyone else just starting out? I would love to have a thread of people starting today so we can share ups and downs, recipes and just generally support each other.

I am 31, a mother of 3 girls aged 8,6 & 3. I am also overweight and unwell. I have purchased the BSD book and recipe book and have got all my ingredients and started this morning! I am excited but petrified too as i live off this constant carb and sugar binge cycle which i so desperately want to be free of!

Im not sure on exercising as its all ready very low calorie and i dont want to make myself hungrier then need be, does anyone have any experience/ advice around this?

Looking forward to meeting new people 🙂

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hi Mssamd9, welcome to the forum. For support and experience based knowledge, the weekly thread is a good one to join. There are newcomers, returnees and old hands on that thread, so it is always busy with lots of info exchanged and experience shared. The current weekly thread is One Week at a Time 1st September and I know you would get a warm welcome – it’s very inclusive and non-judgmental.

With regards to exercise, you might well feel wiped out initially, as your body adjusts to burning fat instead if carbs fir it’s energy. Once that has passed, you should find your energy levels rise and exercising even on 800 is doable.

Hope we might see you on ths weekly thread, but wherever you post, best wishes for a great outcome.

• posted by Mssamd9
    on

Hey SunnyB,

Thank you for the reply 🙂

I will join in thank you for letting me know. See you in there

Please log in or register to post a reply.