Sooooooo tired today

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by caz1973
    on

Hi does anyone have a slump i am on day 9 and i feel sooooo tired, yesterday i was full of the joys of spring i slept well last night, i have made it into work this morning but could quite easily curl up and have a nap. I have been a little constipated the last couple of days as well altho my stomach is gurgling also I am a little concerned as i do take statins for high cholesterol and i am eating eggs every day, should my cholesterol come down on the bsd this morning i had 2 eggs and was going to have a omlette for my tea tonight as i will be in abit of a rush to get my son out to football is this too many eggs hence the contstipation, i am 7 pounds down so thats a good thing feel i need a boost in the bathroom department and also a boost in energy, hope everyone is well and have a good day x

• posted by Baristagirls
    on

Hello Caz1973, this is very typical of what I experienced and unfortunately it lasted about 6 weeks but hopefully that shouldn’t be that long for you, I had to kill a lot of rubbish inside! Keep going. Its tough when you feel sluggish, some days I could hardly drag myself up the stairs at work (office on top floor) but forced myself… remember what you’re doing it for and be sure to drink plenty of water. It should pass.
    Another thing people found helped was to have a bit of salt in those moments. Some peanuts perhaps.

• posted by crabbycams
    on

Hi Cax 1973, I think the tiredness and slump does eventually go. I find after exercise I’m really hungry the next day. As for the constipation, I have to sacrifice 100-200 calories to prunes (20 cals each), but it does work. So does the water and there are a couple of yoga exercises you can do to massage the stomach. To be perfectly blunt, I product rabbit doddles no matter what I do.

Eggs and cholesterol. I probably have about 3-4 eggs a week and found after the first four weeks that my cholesterol had seriously improved. I think it is the ratio of eggs to vegetables. I have found that if I eat massive quantities (for me) of raw greens it all helps.

I’m addicted to sugar. That’s been my biggest challenge and has had the most effect on the process. Instead of sugar I will have some carbs and frequently have a half slice of my home made sourdough with Vegemite, and that helps enormously without blowing the cal count.

You will be fine and discover what works for you as you go along. There are people on these forums who have been doing this for over a year and we are all still learning.

Good luck, go well and persevere.

Crabbycams

• posted by caz1973
    on

Hi thanks Baristagirls and carbbycams for the advice i am hoping its just one of those days i will keep trudging on lol and will drink plenty, and Baristagirls i will give those peanuts ago i have some calories left over today for a small snack, as each day passes i know things will improve yesterday i even put on a pair of shorts that before i couldn’t do up but know i can so that’s good insentive for me and in august i will be reaching 44 years old so need to keep going as i want hubby to take me out clothes shopping for my birthday lol new clothes for a new me (bring it on ) thanks guys have a great day

Please log in or register to post a reply.