Six weeks in. Feeling elated.

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Shrinkydinkyman
    on

I love this new way of eating. Got on the scales this morning, delighted to report that i am now exactly two stone lighter than i was at the start of this journey. Also five inches has disappeared from my waist measurement.
    Still about a stone and a half to go, so may have to do about 10 weeks. But has i had one week break from 800 cals and maintained, i know that long term this is an achievable lifestyle choice.

Best wishes to everyone. Hope you all achieve your goals. It feels fantastic.

• posted by gooismeid
    on

It certainly does feel fantastic! Well done Shrinkydinkyman. My weight loss isn’t as impressive as yours but I’m really happy that over 7% of my bodyweight in fat has disappeared so far, and I’ve got another 2 weeks to go. And I’m feeling so much more energetic! I’m doing this to keep my husband company (T2 and a textbook TOFI), and he’s doing so well that we both went on a 20 mile bikeride yesterday. That’s the furthest I’ve been on a bike since we moved back to the UK from Holland over 12 years ago!

• posted by Janet1973
    on

Well done Shrinky, I can only echo your love for this lifestyle. I feel like I am getting my life back and clearly you do too. Gooismeid, you too have achieved great things, you deserve to be proud. All the best to you both.

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Brilliant news Shrinky
    Not far to go to the finishing line now
    I have about the same left to lose to my first target so you have company all the way there
    Congratulations

• posted by Shrinkydinkyman
    on

Thanks guys. I’ll drink to that 😉 Cheers.

• posted by Patsy
    on

Well done!

• posted by silver
    on

Brilliant to read! I am nearly three weeks in – down 3 kilos – not huge but feeling good. I wonder why some people’s weight loss slower – any ideas? I started at 66.6 and now I am – was 63.1kg this morning. Its all coming off the stomach area. But yes I feel great and when i awake in the morning – thats the biggest difference i feel – I don’t feel groggy anymore and have alot more energy. I love making all these dishes and seeing how they all taste. Well done all of you – great positive encouraging posts – thank you!

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Well done everyone.

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Silver, 5% of your body weight in 3 weeks !
    Great achievement, well done.

Please log in or register to post a reply.