See How Easily You Can Meditate Without Losing Concentration

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by rubber
    on

Hey guys! I thought I’d share this article that helped me improve me focus / concentration while meditating. What I liked about it was that it was simple things (except for one but that was because of a bigger issue).

Before I share the article I want to share wit you guys my own personal tip. The tip is that you shouldn’t focus so hard on trying to focus. What do I mean by this? I mean that when you’re trying so hard to just focus on meditating, you’re ignoring what’s important, and that’s the thoughts that appear. When I’m meditating I like to be an observer of my thoughts. I sit back and enjoy the thoughts that appear for what they are and take mental notes on how they make me feel. When I do this, I don’t even have to focus on focusing and instead I’m able to feel a sense of calm and peace. Time flies by when I do this too! So give it a shot! 🙂

This was the article I was talking about in the beginning of this post: http://societyofzen.com/concentration-meditation/

• posted by Haylie
    on

Unfortunately I can’t open the link!

Please log in or register to post a reply.