recipes

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by 9plus
    on

Im very new here so fumbling arund trying to figure out how to use it. can you tell me if there is a way to “save” favourite recipes here in my profile so I don’t have to keep going ver the 100+ pages of recipes?

• posted by Natalie
    on

Sorry I have no idea! Just responding so you don’t think we’re ignoring you.

• posted by Carolg
    on

I also don’t know, but if you know one of the ingredients and enter it in the search box at the top of the page it will give you a list of all recipes with that ingredient. Hope this helps a wee bit.

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Hi 9plus,
    What i do is copy then paste onto a word document and either print the recipe to add to my ‘recipe book’ or put it in my desk top recipe folder.
    Hope that helps 🙂

• posted by 9plus
    on

ahhh thats great information thanks, still lookinga round the website trying to find my feet

• posted by 9plus
    on

yay worked out a plan, cut n paste the link and put the recipe name in the subject line, email it to mysellf and then save it in a recipe file. progress!

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Great idea, 9plus!
    Good luck with the diet – it’s wonderful : )

• posted by Brett and Lynne
    on

If you have an iPhone or iPad, there is a wonderful App called ‘Paprika’. You can copy the link, open paprika and it will say “Detected URL, would you like to load URL’ then you save recipe to paprika. There is a cost involved but it is so useful.

You can even add this website to the app and then load recipes one at a time that way. It also has grocery lists and meal planning. The only downside is if you want it for iPhone and iPad there are 2 charges.

• posted by Bissell
    on

If you have an iPad, go to the blue square box with an upwards arrow in it on the right hand side of the search box.
    This gives you options of where you want the page (recipe in this case) to go. Scroll sideways until you find iBooks, an orange icon with an open book. Press this and it will download the page to iBooks, which you can then view off line if you want on the iBooks icon on the iPad.

Hope that’s not too confused!

Bissell.

Please log in or register to post a reply.