post work out NEED POSITIVD VIBEZ!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Forkers
    on

Hi everyone,
    I’m coming to the end of my first week in my second stint at the 800 fast. It’s actually been EASY until I did s boot camp class and my hunger got worse after I ate dinner.
    SO I HAVE NOW STUFFED MY FACE WITH BRAZIL NUTS and need someone to tell me it’s ok we all do it and at least it wasn’t carbs right?
    I didn’t realise white how high they are in calories! I’m shocked tbh, nearly 200 cal in 6!
    Well I had A LOT MORE THAN 6

• posted by Nettle
    on

Hi Forkers

IT’S OK!

Don’t beat yourself up, think of all that Selenium your body is enjoying.

I just snipped this from GOOGLE: “Some of the most impressive and important health benefits of Brazil nuts include their ability to help stimulate growth and repair, improve the digestive process, boost heart health, balance hormone function, improve the immune system, lower risk of cancer, boost male fertility, help with weight loss, aid in skin health, and reduce the signs of ageing.”

How about that? You will be OK. I also find one of the few times I get hungry is after a good day’s work out. It’s better to have nuts than….anything that should not even be mentioned.

Today is the beginning of week 28 for me and I use the word EASY too.

Hang in there, next time try the easier “Slipper Camp.”
    N.

• posted by Forkers
    on

Ha!
    thanks so much Nettle, this really helped!

Please log in or register to post a reply.