Positive Thoughts Thread Anyone?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Skipping through the tulips
    on

Great news about the loss and your iron will power on refusing the cupcake birdy.

It’s almost Friday and the end of term so lots of late starts next week.

My digestive system has gone into overdrive ( i think due to too much fresh ginger) but that means I’m not constipated.

My daughter is coming home from 10 days in Germany tonight. I’ve really missed her

• posted by sixturkeys
    on

My positives echo Birdy’s (apart from the stairs/steps….) in that:
    (a) I ate not one sliver of a large choc cake in office today (and didn’t feel bothered – it was a conscious choice (and tho I’m not an automaton, pre-BSD WoE it would have been see cake/eat) but not a hardship), and
    (b) also had chicken (with courgette – half moons cooked in a bit of olive oil/butter so there were nicely browned) for lunch; and
    (c) I wore with ease the size 14 skirt I had discovered in a bag which had never found its way to the charity shop (some years ago…). Oddly, it is the same brand as the new black jeans but those are still saying “not quite” to completely zip up…
    Wendleg I am sorry to hear about your O/H but as others say you have all the tools to support him and with the better weather round the corner, he will no doubt also be out working more in your magical-sounding jardin. And have a lovely trip back to Blighty and a productive knicker (no more bloomers!) re-stocking at M&S. I can imagine that all the little artisan jewellers in Brighton will have a reduced stock of earrings following your stay. And Kafin, I was sorry to hear that you have not felt able to go out for walks etc – I do hope that you progress the child advocacy, which did seem to be something which inspired you (and where you could literally change young lives). A general positive would also be to hear from other more recent joiners, Budgie and Owl, Frodo and all the others – you know who you are! It does make a difference to know how everyone is getting on and the answers to questions we have either not thought about or have been too “afraid” to ask are invariably of help to all! This is turning into a bit of an Oscars speech but Shellbob think you are back soon and hope you had a lovely break with Katy!

• posted by wendleg
    on

Hi everyone
    The doc has agreed to allow O/H to tackle his diabetes diagnosis with dietary changes and he has another blood test to do in 3 months time.
    He understands low carb after observing me over the past 7 months and is adapting . Toast is still his favoured breakfast with poached egg but he is reducing quantities. He is definitely reducing the wine intake without any input from me 😉
    That’s all very positive.
    I found a lovely airbnb in Brighton for a family get together at the end of April. Right in the thick of things and sleeps 16 !! Really looking forward to that as I have previously only been to Brighton with 52 school kids. Not quite the same ;–)
    Enjoy the late mornings next week, Skipping. I have 2 weeks left before the break when we go to the UK..
    It sounds like you are highly appreciated for your village work, Sunny. It’s always gratifying to be thanked. I hope you enjoyed your meal out . What special menu are you planning for Friday ?
    Oh dear Birdy. Sleep deprivation is horrendous. Well done on making healthy choices despite the challenges.
    How are you feeling Kafin ?

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Great willpower there Birdy!
    Skipping – I had no idea ginger could have that effect, but I think I might get myself some.
    6-5-4Turkeys – brilliant news about the skirt, you must be really pleased, the jeans will be comfortably zipping up soon too.
    Personal positives for today are …..
    1) Lovely meal out last night and presented with a beautiful bouquet of flowers, as a thank you for volunteering as the Booking Secretary for our village hall for the last five years.
    2) Today I’ve done the final handover of my voluntary hall admin duties. Feels strange knowing I won’t be taking back the responsibilities again after our break in Turkey, but it’s time to take a break and let someone else shoulder the load, giving me the opportunity to do something else.
    3) Cooked mussels with a Roquefort sauce for dinner this evening and they were delicious.
    4) It’s nearly the weekend!!
    Keep those positives coming in people!

• posted by wendleg
    on

Well done on passing on the choc cake Sixturkeys !! You should see the c**p which appears in our staff room at break time. I wonder how my carb loaded colleagues manage to get through the day. Funnily enough the young ones are often complaining about being tired 🙂
    That’s fab that your size 14 skirt fits !!
    You are right about the earrings !! Ooh I can just see myself in the Lanes !! Also looking forward to M and S ..and a good mooch around T K Maxx !!

• posted by sixturkeys
    on

I thought your UK holiday was sooner Wendleg! Two weeks leaves plenty of time for further interim updates about your new local frock purchases and what is growing in the garden (and the budding Australian romance??…)! With all the holidays people are taking (other than yours truly…) I can’t remember Sunny when you are heading to Turkey – I am very envious of all the plans! And Duckie I have already wished you Bon Voyage – but again for good measure.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Seems we posted in exactly the same minute wendleg. I’m so pleased that your OH has permission to make a difference to his bloods with diet. I’m sure his next results will be an improvement and it sounds like he’s really taking it all on board and making changes without you having to push, which is all to the good and as we all know, this WOE is something we need to want to do for ourselves.
    Reading about your trip to the Lanes in Brighton, has made me quite sentimental. I’m sure you’ll find some special earrings on your trip – the Lanes are a great place to seek out some thing special. OH bought my engagement ring in a little antique shop in the Lanes, while we were on a sunny day out back in 1996. Your holiday accommodation sounds wonderful, but I’m afraid I lose the will to live in TKMaxx. It’s our grandson’s and son-in-law’s favourite shop though and they can spend hours in there browsing for that must have bargain.
    Friday’s menu will be escargot with chirizo, then wild socketeye salmon en papillot with leeks, lemon and tarragon, asparagus and sugar snaps, followed by lemon and ginger posset. There will be a White Negroni Mexicana cocktail and a glass of champagne too. To balance this, there will only be a little kefir during the day if I need it and Saturday will be frugal too.
    Have a good weekend.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hey Turkeys – We leave home on Friday 12th April and fly out Saturday 13th, so a week to finish off my To Do List before the off.

• posted by sixturkeys
    on

what is “socketeye” salmon? Particular Scottish loch or a bit myopic?

• posted by SunnyB
    on

It’s a salmon found in the north Pacific, which had red flesh as opposed to the usual pink flesh of the commercially produced salmon.

on

Do all us ex pats still buy our knickers in M &S? I never miss a trip there to stock up when I’m back. They discontinued my favourite ones about three years ago and I’ve been hunting down a replacement ever since. It’s becoming like the holy grail. Comfy but not granny knickers should be a basic human right.
    6T what a find your skirt was. Wear it with pride. I’m beginning to regret my hasty trips to the recycling . The mussels sound lovely I’m
    Going to give them a whirl.
    Sunny, I too lose thevwill to live in TK Max. Friends find the most amazing stuff but it drives me crazy. I’m clearly going to have to up my game when it comes to meal planning.

• posted by alliecat
    on

Sunny, in the U.S. this red fleshed wild salmon is known as sockeye. It is a little drier than king salmon, but
    has a wonderful flavor. It’s not always available here except at certain times of the year.
    As you say, it’s from the north Pacific, Alaska in particular. Preparing it en
    papilotte sounds perfect. I do the same, but use lemon, fresh dill and a small quantity of capers with it. I
    wish we were putting our feet under your table on friday night! 🙂 🙂 🙂 You sound like a fabulous cook!

• posted by sixturkeys
    on

Newsflash…I thought I would try and the size 14 jeans now do up!! All the way incl the button! And I can breathe and move freely! A slight muffin top effect at waist level but nothing a baggy jumper does not hide; and although I say it myself, in profile especially my thighs don’t look too bad at all. In three months I have regressed at least 5 years shape-wise! And I could not have done it without you all. More to go but the future is looking rosy (or peachy..). Hope everyone has a great day and a lovely weekend/start of school hols.

• posted by Custardcrumble
    on

SixTurkeys, wow! Congratulations – such good news! So, you’re now an unstuffed turkey?! :o)

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Turkeys (I just can’t bring my self to use the 6 anymore!) you must be floating on air, now that those new jeans are completely wearable. That little bit of muffin-top will soon be gone too.
    Allie – of course you are perfectly correct, it should have read sockeye salmon. Thank you, but I’d say I’m a competent home cook, nothing more.
    Too early for posting positives from here today, but will try to get back with some later. Have a day packed with positives everyone …. and please let us know about some of them.

• posted by alliecat
    on

Congratulations, 6T! The NSVs are exciting 🙂 About a year ago there was a term being bandied about
    here: JOTF, which stands for jeans of the future. Keep a close eye on other smaller sized jeans that you
    may have, too. Don’t miss your window of opportunity to use them, as shrink 🙂 Good going!

Sunny, I think you’re being too modest! It’s great that you can find sockeye in the U.K. Is it sold fresh,
    or only available frozen?

It’s a little early for positives here. Sun is just up! One from yesterday to report, though. I took delivery
    of a large box of new clothing on thurs, and I was a little nervous that I might have to size up from a
    6 to an 8, because I’ve still not gotten my wriggle room back. I ordered everything size 6 just the same
    with the expectation that if anything was too snug, it would be back to strict Fast800/20 at once. One
    big sigh of relief when everything fit!

Have a joyful weekend, all. I hope the sun is shining for everyone, wherever you may be 🙂 🙂 🙂

• posted by Patricia1066
    on

I’m laughing at the TK Maxx comments.
    1. I took my husband shopping for a jacket in TK Maxx yesterday and second thing he tried on was a very sexy biker jacket in chocolate leather! Mmmm
    2. As above
    3. As above

• posted by WoodDuckie
    on

awwww shucks thanks 6turkeys 🙂 Two more sleeps 🙂 Have been told there maybe rough seas ahead . . . all the more exciting 🙂 Mindset was (previously) a little mundane about this adventure . . . but events this week having buoyed my spirits immensely, so there is much anticipation to look forward to upon my return . . . I KNOW Im going to depart much more emotionally settled, and therefore in a GREAT mood to have a blast 🙂 I have packed the pom poms . . . as cabin buddy WANTS to walk everyday!!!!! (shame on her!!!) – SO . . . I think a pom pom march is in order 🙂 If I have to do it Ill do it in style 🙂 Cheerio for a cupellaweeks folks . . . Quack Quack 🙂

• posted by WoodDuckie
    on

WOW WOW and WOW! You sexy thing! Congratulations!! You MUST be super pleased 🙂 I am excited for you I know the feeling SO WELL! Clothing in the suitcase for the cruise has had to be tired on, washed ironed and packed . . . so many more clothing pieces went to donation bag 🙂 Wardrobe here is slimming by the week . . . and Im not missing the big clothes – love them or not . . . If they were even slightly too big . . they went 🙂 BECAUSE . . .? I have no intentin of growing that much to need any of them again anytime soon!

on

Wow you foxy lot. Your definitely making me want to go shopping. I’ve lost another 800g since monday. And since On a Mission pointed out that 200g was almost a pack of butter, I’ve started seeing my weight loss in those terms. So three more packs of butter floated off into the ether. All the kids are at home and I’m really looking forward to the holidays, although the wheels are bound to come off the wagon at some point with three teens.
    Planning at go to Cassis and walk along the cliffs and around some coves this weekend.
    Oh and my husband’s probation period in his new job has finished so we can go ahead and look for a house.
    life is feeling pretty good.

• posted by Patricia1066
    on

Allie reminded me to add to my positives:
    2. my husband has matched his food to mine, and is losing inches around his middle.
    3. My TDEE has increased by 500 calories per day due to moving more (a gentle jog), and so I am discarding more since the end of the 8 weeks than before.

Woodduckie, have a fabulous time cruising.

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Well done 6T’s💃🏻 I am aiming for a pair of shorts I loved to wear when I was a 16. I keep getting them out and looking at them but I have not attempted to try them on as I am no where near that size yet😝. Hope you have a fab weekend Birdy💞

• posted by Birdy76
    on

My gosh guys you really have had a good week and no less than you all deserve. Some real positives things going on. It warms my cockles as there is so much doom and gloom in the world at the moment.🥰🥰

So my 3 are as follows

1 I got through my night shifts with no bad food choices and now I am looking forward to 5 days off!

2 I have lost just under 6 inches off of my waist already! When I put my uniform on on Wednesday the top and jumper felt looser so did my trainers! (My partner does not believe that you lose weight/cm’s off of your feet!).

3 I have shed 24 packs of butter (if I have worked that out correctly Patricia1066) 12lbs down 😇🌹💕.

Thanks again guys for everything! Happy Friday Birdy💞

• posted by JGwen
    on

Hi guys, love the packs of butter idea. – I just worked it out, 159 packs of butter so far. Come on Allie, what was your haul? We have the start of a butter mountain here folks.

• posted by wendleg
    on

I am going to lower the tone and say that I love granny bloomers, skipping !! Yes, all the expat ladies I know shop at M and S and I was dismayed when they closed the Toulouse branch some years ago. Yes, you have to put the work in when you venture into TK Maxx but I always find something special .

Lots of clothes fitting victories….well done everyone.Turkey you are rocking those jeans !!
    I don’t wear jeans normally but I think I am going to try on a few pairs in the Uk because my knees are getting bonier 😉
    Allie ! Size 6 sounds teeny tiny you foxy lady !!
    Yes Sunny I love the Lanes and the quirky boutiques there . Your O/H is a romantic soul. I would like to think my lovely hubby will take me back to the Birmingham Jewellery Quarter to celebrate our 10 year anniversary 😉 :-)( and not for earrings !!!)
    Behave, wendleg !
    Talking of O/H he is definitely engaged in the low carb program and I was overjoyed to see that he passed over the Heinz salad cream on his lunch today ! That is a real victory as he used to slather the stuff all over his lettuce !! He is going out for his Friday evening social which will involve wine and food but I can’t expect him to go hard core just yet 😉
    Enjoy the school holidays folks . Two more weeks to go for me but this time of year is so much sunnier and manageable. Have a lovely time in Cassis, skipping and congrats to your hubby. That’s exciting to think of house hunting !
    Spoke to my son on Whatsapp today ,turkey and he is all loved up , awww !!

• posted by alliecat
    on

JGwen, I’ll be more than happy to bring a truck with me to off load all my packets of butter, but someone will
    have to tell me how many ounces/lbs. are in a British packet first! Butter here is sold by the stick, 4 to a box
    so sold in 1lb increments.

Wendy, you regularly see what I look like…I’ve heard that a US 6 is equivalent to a UK 8, so I’m really not tiny.
    Slender enough for a 5’7″ woman, though.

Enjoy the 5 days off, Birdy! It is TRUE about going down a shoe size!!! It’s happened to many of us 🙂

on

Well, we really are starting our own butter mountain. I seem to remember my granny queueing up to get her free butter when i was a kid. Allie the packs in europe are 250g which is about .55lb.

• posted by alliecat
    on

Thank you, Skipping! I like this butter game 🙂 Put me down for approx 280 packets! Esnecca and I
    live within 45 min. of each other, and if we might share the cost of trailer truck and combine our
    contribution to the butter mountain, THAT would be 680 packets 🙂 🙂 🙂

• posted by Esnecca
    on

I’ll rent the UHaul, Allie. 😆

• posted by Verano
    on

Thank you all so much for such positive and inspiring posts….. I love butter!!!!!
    There has been so much cheer on this thread that it lifts the heart
    I have just one huge positive today…..
    I saw my surgeon this afternoon and he is delighted with my progress. So, 10 weeks after surgery, I have no further appointments for 12 months and my life has started again! What more can I say!!
    Have a great weekend everyone.

• posted by alliecat
    on

You have a great weekend, too, V.! Fabulous news from the M.D.!

I was thinking more in terms of a dump truck, Essie! Do you want to unload 340lbs from the U-Haul?
    Probably would be good exercise, but I don’t think I’m as fit as you are…I could just supervise, however?
    If we just dove in, we might get buried alive!

• posted by Verano
    on

Allie your post reminds me of the Oprah episode when she dragged a pile of ‘fat’ on a cart onto the stage representing the weight she had lost on her latest weight loss program! You have both done so well , 340lbs, is just amazing. Revel in your achievement.

• posted by alliecat
    on

I saw that episode too, V.! The little red wagon, full of suet, and she prancing around in tight jeans! Since
    the 80lbs+ loss was accomplished with diet shakes, it was predictably all back within months, plus more.
    Wasn’t the next phase hiring a personal chef and a live -in personal trainer? I can’t remember..It was
    decades ago, I think. I now see that she’s bought a diet food company, and occasionally appears in tv
    adverts for it. I must confess though, I’ve never been an Oprah fan! 🙂 Don’t like her politics!

• posted by Kafin13
    on

Everyone is doing so well! I’m still struggling with my depression and a messed up sleep schedule so positives have been hard to find but here goes!
    1. What I thought was a rash from too many carbs turned out to be flea bites! Yay no carb rash!
    2. Have de flea’d cat so no carb rash and no more flea bites! One of us doesn’t think this is a positive and I tried explaining about end goals and big picture but further discussion is on hold until he comes out from under couch
    3. Have made a list of things for this WOE that aren’t so stringent and eases me back in so I don’t get so down on myself and celebrate the little wins. So feeling a little more positive!

• posted by WoodDuckie
    on

SO GLAD I came here for a last minute check on everyone and post! Cannot BELIEVE the positivity abounding here right at this moment . . . wonder if changing of seasons could have a role to play here? 🙂 Anyways . . .
    Patricia1066! Brilliant! Gold star congrats to OH! He MUST be pleased with those results!
    kafin! Wonderful news on all fronts for you 🙂 Im feeling while reading you are in a way better place than a short time ago 🙂 IF we can crack the code for improved sleeping Im sure this will continue happening 🙂 (Is the room sufficiently darkened? (My g’daughter MUST have NO LIGHT! the gland which reacts to light/governs waking and sleeping is super sensitive – also bed positioned North/South helped her(and me) immensely). Do you do computer stuff right before bed? Are Magnesium levels right? Are you warm/cool enough? (My issue was Id get warm and sleep but when body temp drops . . . Id get cool and be disturbed . . .)
    Wendleg! Im willing your knowledge, diligence and strength to support hubby to the successes you have previously experimented with and proven work. That must surely be a huge relief to O/H to KNOW there is something other than meds to deal with it. And well done to the medico who agreed to give it a trial 🙂 Maybe changes are afoot in the medico roundabout.
    Verano! A great medico report! Go forth with gusto and have many more adventures my friend 🙂
    BUTTER PORTIONS! What a BRILLIANT visual! That REALLY puts things into perspective . . .
    Birdy! What excitement/elation you must have felt with the obvious v results of discard, when being gradual, there is no daily dramatic visual quite so evident! Just as if by magic!!! So many more I havent mentioned individually but . . .
    Well done and a huge THANK YOU to ALL positive post donors! Ive read them all and have such an elevated mood from which to declare ONE MORE SLEEP until we sail smoothly – or – have some serious Rock-n-Roll – across the Tasman which can be quite a challenging stretch of water 🙂 All of this will be background to food food food, trivia, as yet unknown adventures and the BB King Blues auditorium to return to after busy days – doing some VERY exciting shore excursions. Might have to steer clear of the hot chocolate corner . . . otherwise I will have my antenna alerted for creep disguised carb monsters with ill intentions to challenge me!!! and which will be lurking everywhere . . . I will however definitely be walking way more than at any time in the past 9-10 months . . . Certainly will be interesting to see if I discard some lard against the tide 🙂 Cheerio for a couple of weeks 🙂 And thank you all for bon voyage messages:) Quack Quack!

• posted by Kafin13
    on

Hi WoodDuckie – yes to magnesium, light doesn’t bother me, no computer stuff, I just read (pretty much all night at the moment). Partly it’s the meds and getting acclimatized and partly because I can’t shut my brain off and get off the hamster wheel. Today I got up after 3 hours sleep, am not napping, just keeping on the move to try and fix my sleep schedule. I even went and bought some wood to make shelves for an indoor garden (only taken me six months)! So now I have a project which will hopefully help. I want to tell you to eat all my favorites in NZ but none of them fit the WOE! So just lick the tops of the custard square instead.

• posted by WoodDuckie
    on

Dear kafin! Thank you so much for that advice! Saddens me to hear of the wideawake when we are expecting to be asleep problem which I now so well! I believe mine is due to an episode in my life some 6 years ago . . . . when I was put into a drug induced coma for 43days . . . and I believe dosed up/ sleeping/brain shutdown hasnt and maybe never will reset . . it seems to be good or a while – particularly when it is cooler weather . . . but then BOOM and it revisits having been experimented with over the years, and therefore with several options as “go to” relief modes, seems no two remedies seem to fit the immediate cause . . . so I like you have many projects to change things up or down when it happens . . . and ride out the wave 🙂 Quack Quack 🙂

• posted by WoodDuckie
    on

Sure will! Tell me where she is and Ill make a diary note 🙂

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Good evening guys so my 3 for today are

1. Hit my intensity points this week by just walking my fur babies🐕

2. I have kept my carbs at 20g for two days👊🏻

3. And this is the big one! I went to the pub with my friend who I haven’t seen for ages and just drank soda water with ice and fresh lime slice! Oh yeah🤣! I did however have 6 of her pistachios but I counted them in MFP and still came in on target.

Hope you guys have all had a good day. Sweet discard dreams 💞

• posted by alliecat
    on

SWEET, Birdy! Brava!!!! 🙂

• posted by Verano
    on

Good morning!
    Allie I think you are right about Oprah on both counts : the weight + was regained very quickly and her next step was a private chef. Things really have reached a sorry state when you have to buy the ‘Club’ though! A pity as all she really needs is the Blood Sugar Diet book and a little willpower!
    Kafin you are doing so well. Despite your depression and sleep deprivation you are still managing to find the positives in life and that really can’t be bad. Just keep going because there is light at the end of the tunnel.
    Yesterday was such a really poor day when it came to food choices for me. Food wise I’ve been in the doldrums for a while now and I know I have to get my head back into a good place. So this morning, according to the scales, I have acquired another pack of butter! However, it’s spread so thinly yiou would hardly notice it, so it’s back to the drawing board today before the train really runs away with me.
    I can’t report any positives for yesterday but I thought if I posted early it would boost my determination to make today a really positive one.
    Hope Sunday is a positive day for everyone.

on

Here are mine for today.
    The weather has been really dreadful here after a few weeks of warm glorious sunshine. I really struggled to get out and exercise last week what with the hour changevand horrible weather. So
    1 weather improved and I’ve just got back from a run / walk. I’m upto 4 k running now so my goal is getting nearer.
    2 saw a squirrel and a very cute puppy while I was out.
    3 bedding drying in the sunshine.
    Happy Sunday all

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Thank you alliecat at the moment I think I have got this down pat! My sleep has improved so much on this plan. I have a garmin that really helps keep track of what I am up to. I am averaging 8hrs a night and 4 of those are a deep sleep. I wake up less achy and more inclined to start my day. I think it is having a positive affect on my whole outlook and aspects of my life. I have also been burning between a 1000 and 4000 calories a day, when in the past I would be lucky burning 800. I do have a quick question about milk. I know we are supposed to eat normal fats and not go onto low fat versions so I have stuck to having whole milk in my coffee twice a day. I saw the mention of almond milk as an alternative but I don’t know if I want to try it as it is expensive and would not want to waste it. I have included my milk on MFP as 50ml’s a day and I have discarded 13lbs as of this morning so I am wondering if it would really make a difference to change it. What say you guys? Thank you and have a great Sunday everyone. Birdy💞

• posted by Verano
    on

Birdy Michael Moseley wrote an article in the Mail on Sunday on March 30th answering your very question. Sorry I can’t copy the link but just google and you’ll find it.

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Morning Verano I found it and read it and I am sticking to my whole milk 🥛. Wow I knew it was good for bones, but who knew it was also good for your thyroid and brain 🧠 too! Got to live me some whole cows 🐄 milk. Thank you Verano and happy Sunday 💞

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Small panic, tried to post earlier and receive message saying I”d been blocked! Thankfully that seems to have been no more than a glitch, so that’s a definite positive for me. Couple of others for today:
    2 to do list is getting much, much shorter.
    3 out with friends tonight.
    4 this time next week we’ll be in Turkey.

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Omg! Sunshine-girl so glad you are not blocked and that you are still with us!❤️ I could not imagine anyone wanting to block you. Here are my three at the end of my first 7 days🥰🥰

1. My partner is home from being away and I have finally got all my measurements done properly, although found out I had loss less on my waist😢. But not a problem I am still 2inches smaller than a week ago😝

2 I had an amazing dog walk as I did my circuit of two miles quicker than yesterday and got my heart rate up to 140.

3 my mum told me today that she asked my son why he was taking his time eating his bacon, sausage and omelette, he said “I am eating slower so my small intestine has time to send a message to my brain that I have eaten, so I won’t be hungry straight after, just like mummy does” Bless him and from mouths of babes.💕🥰.

I would like to shout out to Wendleg, JGwen, Essie, 6T, sunshine-girl, Aliiecat and many more of you for all your guidance and help this week, you have made my first 7 days on BSD BRILLIANT! Thanks guys and GreenGal well done on your discard hun. Birdy💞

• posted by Kafin13
    on

Skipping – so impressed with your running! I’m trying to retrain my sleep patterns so have been forcing myself to get up in the morning and go for a walk. Less about exercise at the moment but with an aim towards a stair HiiT workout.
    Thank you, Verano – too early for me to write the positives for today and I just arrived in Vegas but I will check in this evening. My food choices have been good until late evening and then it all goes to hell and I haven’t weighed in ages. But I’m going to use my time here to reset. Focus has been on sorting out sleep and meds so I’m trying not to be too hard on myself. I do really want to do this, just got to get my head right.

• posted by GreenGal
    on

Thanks also everyone for super duper help and support. Looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow to see what I have managed to achieve this week. Had a tough day today, no energy at all but feeling a bit better this evening and positive about tomorrow. Thanks Birdy will let you know how I get on tomorrow, looking forward to hearing your news too! 💚

on

Hi kanfin I’ve just googled stair HIIT. It sounds like it’s a really good workout.
    The running and walking has a massive impact on my mood and energy levels. I’m still struggling to get up to speed but It works for me.
    I think you’ve made a really wise choice in stopping weighing and not stressing about every single thing your eating. Everything will be less difficult once your meds are working properly and you’re back from your trip. Let us know how it’s going

Please log in or register to post a reply.