Please sign our petition

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Paula
    on

Have signed Hashimoto πŸ™‚

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Thanks Paula πŸ™‚
    Judith

• posted by Jani123
    on

I’ve signed this. OH has BP at the bottom of high and although Type 2 in family and he is overweight (and 60 this year) Dr didn’t tell him blood sugar level. Just said he wasn’t diabetic and to think about his lifestyle and ‘Goodbye but come back in 4 months for another set of tests’. I am livid. Because I’ve been talking to him about the BSD he mentioned he was thinking of going on it and the Dr said there wasn’t any research to back it up! He needs a wake up call and this wasn’t it. Now to try and get him to read the book.

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Thanks for signing Jani. I think hubby’s GP needs a wake up call, he clearly hasn’t checked to see if there is any research! Hope your hubby does start the BSD πŸ™‚

• posted by hashimoto
    on

251 signatures! Don’t forget you can post this on to your social media accounts! πŸ™‚

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Hi if you are a British Citizen please could you sign our petition πŸ™‚

• posted by Marcia
    on

I’ve just signed😊

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Thanks, Marcia!!!
    Some of us have posted it onto social media as well to reach as many people as possible. πŸ™‚

• posted by Christi1948
    on

Hi Judith,
    Told my hairdresser about the petition, she has lost a lot of weight on slimming world, she has tried all the diets and finds the sw diet works for her, however she was interested in the bsd diet and said she would take a look, so hopefully she will sign the petition!
    Christine

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Wow, Christine! Let’s hope she does!!! Thanks πŸ™‚
    Being a hairdresser she may talk about it to others too! πŸ™‚

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Calling all British Citizens wherever you are, please could you sign our petition urging the nhs to encourage Diabetics to follow this diet? Thanks! πŸ™‚

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Petition
    NHS to encourage the treatment of type 2 diabetes with a low carbohydrate diet.

Professor Taylor has shown that Type 2 diabetes can be reversed using a low carbohydrate, low calorie diet. The NHS has announced it is rolling out a programme to give pre-diabetics lifestyle help. There is no mention of the blood sugar diet which pre-diabetics and diabetics should be following.

β–ΌMore details

The programme will cost Β£7 million pounds to run. The dietary advice will be the same as that currently being followed. We have a diabetes epidemic so the old advice is not working.
    Dr Maureen Baker, of the Royal College of GPs, welcomed the scheme but she warned β€œThe long-term behaviour changes we need to see is hard to inspire”. However, there are forums for the Blood Sugar Diet which offer the support and inspiration needed which will also ease the burden on GP surgeries.

The link: https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/125704

When you sign you can click on the facebook, email and twitter icons and really start to get the news out there, and help change lives! You can add your own personal stories on your social media accounts and the petition site also gives the name of your local MP so you can contact them as well.

• posted by Collie
    on

Signed .πŸ™‹πŸ»

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Thanks Collie!!! Some of us have posted on to social media accounts too just to get the info out to lots of people πŸ™‚

• posted by hashimoto
    on

261 signatures on our petition! If you are a British Citizen please could you sign? Thanks πŸ™‚

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Hi all newbie British Citizens, please sign our petition urging NHS to encourage diabetics to follow this diet πŸ™‚

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Come on folks
    lot’s of new people posting but the petition numbers are rising very slowly.
    If you are a UK resident or ex pat, please get signing.

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Petition
    NHS to encourage the treatment of type 2 diabetes with a low carbohydrate diet.

Professor Taylor has shown that Type 2 diabetes can be reversed using a low carbohydrate, low calorie diet. The NHS has announced it is rolling out a programme to give pre-diabetics lifestyle help. There is no mention of the blood sugar diet which pre-diabetics and diabetics should be following.

β–ΌMore details

The programme will cost Β£7 million pounds to run. The dietary advice will be the same as that currently being followed. We have a diabetes epidemic so the old advice is not working.
    Dr Maureen Baker, of the Royal College of GPs, welcomed the scheme but she warned β€œThe long-term behaviour changes we need to see is hard to inspire”. However, there are forums for the Blood Sugar Diet which offer the support and inspiration needed which will also ease the burden on GP surgeries.

The link: https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/125704

When you sign you can click on the facebook, email and twitter icons and really start to get the news out there, and help change lives! You can add your own personal stories on your social media accounts a

• posted by BSD
    on

I have just signed – totally agree the NHS are not helping, by putting people on pills

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Thanks BSD! πŸ™‚

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Please sign our petition! πŸ™‚

• posted by hashimoto
    on

If you are a British Citizen please could you sign our petition? Thanks πŸ™‚

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Calling all British Citizens wherever you are! Please sign our petition! Thanks : )

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Please sign our petition asking for the NHS to encourage diabetics to follow this diet. Thanks : )

All British Citizens can sign wherever you are!

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Please sign our petition : )

• posted by hashimoto
    on

If you are a British Citizen please could you sign our petition urging the nhs to encourage diabetics to follow this diet? Thanks πŸ™‚

• posted by hashimoto
    on

To all newbies on the forums who are British Citizens please sign our petition urging the nhs to encourage diabetics to follow this diet. : )

• posted by hashimoto
    on

If you are a British Citizen please sign our petition : )

• posted by hashimoto
    on

The news about successful trials based on low carb/low calorie diets reducing Type 2 is being covered around the world. Let’s hope this petition takes off and the government starts to listen.
    Let’s keep reminding people we know.

• posted by josephsmum
    on

Signed πŸ™‚ 294 signatures with mine πŸ™‚ Shared it on Facebook.

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Fantastic josephsmum! Posting on facebook reaches a lot of people and hopefully they have already heard about it in the papers and news programs : )

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Calling all UK Newbies!!

Please take the time to sign the petition at – https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/125704 – to encourage the government to look again at the advise they are supplying to the public and to review the science behind this new way of eating, as an alternative recommendation.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Signed and shared, as has hubby. He has very different friends to me and says a lot of them are diabetic so he is going to encourage them after seeing me dancing around the house and garden with my HBA1c results in my hand.

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

Just signed xx

• posted by FranFal
    on

Signed on 31 July, hope you target soon.

Please log in or register to post a reply.