Over confident wobble!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by On a mission
    on

I’ve just read the ‘what have we eaten today thread’ and realised that since my weekend away and fab results I’m taking my foot if the gas. Whilst I’ve stuck to the rules I haven’t really weighed and measured portions. I’m typing this to give my self a slap on the wrist – time to refocus. I want to loose one stone or 6 kilograms more. I’ve done so well and can’t mess up now. I can and will do this!!! I know I’m much healthier which is the most important thing and the second most important I can maintain this long term. But now it’s time to get in with it.

• posted by Birdy76
    on

On a mission sounds great to me! You go girl! 😄🤗💞🦜

• posted by On a mission
    on

👍🐥😘

• posted by On a mission
    on

Thanks Skipping – that’s exactly what I need. The scales are out and I’ve updated MFP with stats to get me back on track. My hubby and son are away this week end competing in and then watching the Oaris-Roubix cycle race so should be able to really focus. I was going to try a 24 hour fast but have told my daughter (17) that she can have a soirée tomorrow night and will have about 10 girls round so might need to have that ‘occasional’ glass of wine – to self medicate, of course.

Please log in or register to post a reply.