One week down

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by MerryMary
    on

Hi all, well I am so pleased to announce that my first week has passed and I’m more motivated than ever after weighing in on Day 7 with a weight loss of 2.9kgs!! I am hoping to lose about 8 so this is a great start. My husband and I are spending the weekend with friends at the beach and we did a beach walk at sunset which was divine and will head over there again in the morning. My work week was very hectic and my new Fitbit pedometer was recording over 12,000 steps on my 12 hr shifts days! No wonder my legs are tired at the end of a busy shift! But where I had been accepting chocolates and cake from grateful patients, last week I am very proud to say I resisted them all! And for me that is huge!! I am loving everyone’s posts here, and even though I may not have as much weight to lose as some, I need to get my overall health up to speed as I have a 4 week old grandson and just found out we have another on the way from our youngest son and his wife! So I have a lot to live for!! I am determined to kick my sugar addiction in the butt with yours and Dr Mosley’s help :-))

• posted by orchid
    on

Excellent start – well done, especially managing to ignore chocolate cake so early in the 8 weeks! I walk past everything now without looking at it – I even have a 1/3 eaten bar of G&B 85% chocolate sitting a few feet away from me and I see it, but it does not register on the ‘eat me’ register nowadays.

Please log in or register to post a reply.