ONE WEEK AT A TIME – to start 12th March 2019

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by CockneyLady47
    on

I haven’t I haven’t stepped on anyone’s toes but this thread hasn’t started so I thought I would do it.
    I’ve signed up to the FAST 800 Plan online and mentioned I would post weekly with an update. I’m still on the opening week and organising my shopping list to start ASAP.
    I should say I’ve been on the 800 plan since 29th January and lost around 1 stone. I felt that I needed more assistance and something more structured.
    Back again next week if not before.

• posted by JGwen
    on

Hi Cockney,
    I think there are a lot of different threads active at present, so you may need to scroll down when you look at recent threads, but the 12 March thread has started and there are quite a few of us there on it.

• posted by Custardcrumble
    on

Hi JGwen, I can’t see the other weekly thread either. I’ve got the threads arranged by date and have gone back to Feb without seeing it. Is it under a different topic than Fast800?
    CC

• posted by sixturkeys
    on

Hi CC, the other thread is just a couple below, One week at a time – starting March 12 .

• posted by Custardcrumble
    on

Thanks SixTurkeys – the thread’s moved to a different forum (Welcome to the BSD rather than Fast800) which is why I didn’t see it on my list – one forum is more than I can keep up with between work, Cubs and home!
    Thanks again ๐Ÿ™‚
    CC

• posted by sixturkeys
    on

They are two different forums. I’m only on this one (BSD)! There has been a weekly thread here since I joined!

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

The thread is where it should be but it was a little bit late. It is on Welcome to the BSD. The forum has all the different heading so you can post under Fast800 – that is a very new one. BSD, Welcome to BSD, 5:2 etc – they are all on the same forum.

• posted by alliecat
    on

Cockneylady, I don’t feel in the least like my “toes have been stepped on” ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m sure that your only intention was to
    be helpful in getting a new thread up for weekly travelers. The original weekly thread was Verano’s “Brain Child” last year,
    and we experienced BSDers take turns hosting it each week. We generally decide on mondays which one of us will bring
    it forward, and Wendy, Sunny and I more or less share the honors! We’ve all been traveling together for a long time, and
    as sunshine-girl once famously said “We are a family and take care of our own” ๐Ÿ™‚ Newcomers are ALWAYS welcome,
    and bring fresh enthusiasm to the thread each week. I hope you will join us there!

Allie

Please log in or register to post a reply.