ONE WEEK AT A TIME, Starting March 12, 2019

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi everyone, Kafin13 big hugs – take care of yourself.

When I lived in the UK I loved charity shops. I lived in a wealthy area so the shops were full of designer gear. Fortunately, someone living near was as small as me and I got a pair of Jimmi Choo for £5. We do have them here but not so good.

Had a cheat night and gained 1lb, then a good day yesterday and lost it again. No damage done and this plan is very forgiving if you get straight back onto it. BG (blood glucose) was 4.3 this morning and still on 24 units insulin so very happy. Might drop it another unit after this weekend. What you might not know is that insulin is known as the fat magnet so every time I inject I potentially gain weight or at least fail to lose. It is only finding this diet that reversed that trend. Every time I lose weight I need less insulin. Less insulin means it is easier to lose more weight. I think that is called a ‘virtuous circle’. Unfortunately, I am only human and not able to be virtuous all the time. Have a good weekend everyone.

• posted by alliecat
    on

I think it’s vicious cycle, Sunshine 🙂 But virtuous sounds good, too. Have a great weekend!

• posted by Skipping through the tulips
    on

Shellbob- whoosh away my dear and happy shopping, its great to here you continued success and it’s make me think twice about falling off the waggon this weekend.
    Busybee great news. don’t let this measly 2lb stand in the way of being gorgeous on your holiday.

Have a great weekend everyone and see you on the other side!

on

Hi allie, A vicious circle is when everything leads to something bad and then that leads to something worse, a virtuous circle is when one good thing makes something else happen. So I lose weight, need less insulin, use less insulin, lose more weight.

• posted by Kafin13
    on

Thank you everyone for the loving and positive comments – I am hanging in there and sticking to the WOE with a few modifications. Everyone seems to be doing really well this week and reading the posts is a highlight of my day. I will keep in touch as and when I can xx

• posted by alliecat
    on

Stay with us, Kafin! We really do care about your welfare, so please try to take it a day at a time. Even if you aren’t up
    to posting, reading along with us may be a point to focus on each day. Hugs being sent your way xx

A virtuous circle is a new expression for me. Thanks, sunshine 🙂

• posted by Shellbob44
    on

Thanks everyone, I tried on LOADS AND LOADS but only bought 1 pair of UK size 16 jeans and a couple of size 16 tops in the sale 🎉🎉🎊 I haven’t owned anything size 16 since I was 16 I don’t think 😂
    Turkeys its such a boost to try something on that fits, I keep everything that’s too small too. I’m not keeping the size 20/22 stuff though 😁
    Love the ‘virtuous circle’ idea Sunshine maybe that’s what our little group is becoming 💜 well done on your BG too!
    Skipping I’m also spurred on to have a gd wknd, celebrating with sparkling water and a slice of orange 🥂
    Thanks for the hug Sunny its appreciated, things are very difficult, we are just hoping time and quietly being there will gradually help…there’s not a lot else to be done xxxx

• posted by CockneyLady47
    on

I have finally managed to find this thread and various posts have explained that I was looking in the wrong place hence the reason I started a thread in a totally different place.
    I am new to these forums and as I have signed up to 800 plan I naturally searched there.
    Still I am on track now.

• posted by alliecat
    on

Glad you found us, CockneyLady! It’s good to hear that you are on track, too 🙂

• posted by Kafin13
    on

Shellbob – I’m so sorry for what you’re going through with your son. I find it very hard to communicate with my family about this. They are desperate to help and give advice and what I really want is to just know that they are there. My support system comes from my therapist and my aunts and I just do my best to keep my immediate family up to date without engaging in sharing feelings too much as it’s just too upsetting for them and then I feel guilty. We’re gradually getting to a system that works. I hope your son is able to get some help – it’s an absolutely devastating condition and i wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

• posted by wendleg
    on

Stay with us Kafin13. Do what is manageable for you right now, no pressure. Noone judges on here , take good care.
    So glad it’s the weekend.What a wimp I am …I have only been back at work a week but I will enjoy my Saturday morning lie in.
    I do miss charity shops.Places like Emmaus and ‘friperies’ are just not the same are they , sunshine girl ? I have picked up the odd item on a Sunday carboot/vide grenier but I will happily wander round the charity shops when we go to the Uk end April. Unfortunately no chance of finding Jimmy Choos in the charity shops I frequent but I will spend many happy hours in TK Maxx !!
    I have been thinking I should not buy too many new clothes..not just because of hopefully continued discard and the fact that I have clothes I can now wear more comfortably but I was also thinking that in retirement I won’t need so many smart dresses !
    You enjoy your well-deserved treat Shellbob ! You have a lot of stresses to manage but it is important to celebrate your successes too. You are doing brilliantly.
    Glad you are getting to grips with your meal plans, Toria. You will find it becomes second nature and any carb cravings will ease.
    Stay on the wagon, skipping ! Are you brocanting this weekend ?
    How are you doing Scottishgal ? Mariet ?
    Are you still on holday, Patricia ?
    How is your week going Cheshire59 ? I was very close to 16stone in September but 3 stone down now so you can do this.
    Let us know how you are getting on, Bruiser.My hubby is also 6ft 3 and he carries all his weight on his very prominent belly. Unfortunately he enjoys his wine, beer,crisps etc a bit too much !
    Well done on your 6lbs discard, busybee ! Where are you off to on your break ?
    Sixturkeys..I honestly cannot remember ever being size 14 so well done you as it is getting closer.
    Have a great weekend with your friends Sunny. We doubt you will stray very far off plan .
    I will be checking in with Allie over the weekend .It is often a quieter time but there is usually someone around ready to chat !
    Have a good weekend everyone

• posted by Shellbob44
    on

Hi Kafin13, it truly is devastating, after watching his sister go through awful treatment for physical illness he is now suffering the fallout mentally. He is applying for Uni after a year out, I think this will be fabulous for him, to get away from our situation at home. We are trying to give him as much space as he needs. Thank you for your insights Kafin, sending love xxxx

• posted by Kafin13
    on

Whatever I can do to help, Shellbob. I was diagnosed at 10 and I’m 45 now so have lived with this for a long time. Gets better and worse in cycles. I am happy to listen if you have questions or want to vent – what actually helps me in these bad episodes is being able to help someone else. Takes me out of myself a bit. Wishing you a good weekend

• posted by Scottishgal
    on

Hi all, sorry to hear about the rough times you are going through Kafin and Shellbob. I agree with everyone else’s comments but just wanted to add that I too am thinking of you both. I think most of us have been touched in some way with mental health issues. I know I have. Hope things improve soon.
    Well, I’ve done it again with the dry roasted nuts 🙄🙄……..found 150g packets on special offer. Bought 2 packets thinking I would have one tonight and keep one for the weekend. Who am I kidding??!! Both packets now finished…….. I have been so good the last couple of days too. Really annoyed with myself now. Oh well…….back on track in the morning.
    Have a good weekend everyone

• posted by alliecat
    on

Kafin, this is a very busy BSD oriented thread, so perhaps I’ve missed one of your posts, but if I’m uncertain of your
    clinical diagnosis, others here must be too. We would all like to support you in the best way possible, so if you are
    comfortable sharing, please do. Another option is to set up a more private email correspondence with Shellbob.
    My life has been enriched 100 fold by all of my BSD email and skype friends. I wouldn’t want to contemplate daily
    life without them 🙂

Allie

• posted by Kafin13
    on

Hi Allie – I was diagnosed at 10 with severe clinical depression and was on meds in my 30’s but eventually came off after 7 years as they weren’t doing much and the side effects weren’t worth it. Normally I am a high functioning depressive and only those I tell would know I have this problem but 8 months ago I went through a traumatic breakup and it kicked my depression to the forefront. My doctor and therapist put me on meds to deal with the depression so I could start to function and deal with the fallout of the breakup. Unfortunately, I react pretty badly to the medication. The first one I tried locked up my jaw and prevented me from sleeping, the next one made me so dizzy that I had a bad fall and cut and bruised up my face and this last one caused a massive hemorrhage. Good times! It has been incredibly difficult to work with my health insurance company to find a psychiatrist in my network that is taking new patients so my GP has been doing the prescribing but both of us want someone more specialized so I can find one that’s not so debilitating. And that’s how I got to where I am which is currently on no meds, going downhill and waiting for the psych appt on the 20th of March. This WOE has so many health benefits and I had read that it can help with depression which (in addition to losing weight) was another good reason to try it. This week I’m slowly losing and getting back to where I was before last week messed things up. So I’m hoping to continue while balancing what’s best for my mental health. I live alone and my family and friends are all back in NZ so I’m quite isolates with not much support and you guys have all been great so thank you!

• posted by sixturkeys
    on

Scottishgal; you are not alone. My just one glass of wine turned into three, but in company that seemed very easy…Anyway. Will see how the “stealth bombers” affect next week’s results…. Shellbob, always nice to get a new outfit and hope you have spent a lot of time admiring yourself in your size 16 jeans! I did see in your earlier post your worries about your son. It’s obviously so difficult to say anything “useful” when we know nothing about the situation. But know that a complete stranger is thinking of you. And also you Kafin.

• posted by Barbara k
    on

Morning everyone, weigh in yesterday at the end of week 3 lost 1 st 1/2 lb so far. Loss has slowed but I expected that. Started into week 4 still feeling motivated. I have made several meals from the fast 800 and BSD to put in the freezer so I always have something on track. Struggled a bit with water these last few days basically not drinking enough through the morning then having too many to catch up in the rest of the day.

on

Six turkeys and scotishgal I’m feeling self righteous since my glass of wine only turned into 2
    Great to hear about your continued success . I too am finding it hard to drink enough

on

Hi all, hope you are enjoying the weekend. We have lovely weather here today so getting a couple of wash loads done and looking forward to a walk after lunch. My ‘virtuous’ circle is a real thing, not something I have made up. Google it. I have just got around to reading my December edition of Prima that I bought when in the UK. There is a big article about Dawn French. Reading it made me realise I am setting my goals too high and looking at things all wrong. When I watch Countdown I always say ‘I want a figure like that’ referring to Rachel Riley. Get a life, I could never look like that (maybe when I was 18), for a start I am only 4’11” tall. Then I read the Dawn French article and, by the way, she is looking great. She says ‘once you let yourself off the hook for not being perfect, you’ve got room to fly’. Also, ‘I know I am getting older, I know I get fat sometimes and I know I get less fat…. I just try to allow it, if you allow it you can get on with other stuff’. I need to be more accepting of myself. I am not fat, but I bit overweight exacerbated by being tiny. I am 66 years old and will never be 20 again or 7 stone. Accept it and live with it. I do have lovely long thick reddish hair and good clear skin which more than makes up for a few wrinkle and a podgy belly. I do want good health and will look after myself the best I know how.

Sorry if it got a bit deep but I really do need to stop beating myself up and live with what I have right not rather than waiting for better days. Keep on keeping on….

• posted by Scottishgal
    on

What a great outlook Sunshine. Sounds like it was a good article. I guess we all beat ourselves up from time to time until something or someone makes us realise we are wrong. Thanks for sharing with us. Your successes on all levels have been great so you shouldn’t put yourself down. You’re an inspiration!
    Snow now turning to rain and slush here. So, no long walks for me today. Was hoping to walk off the nuts from last night. Will just need to get stuck into housework instead 🙄………

• posted by avisamuelgrey
    on

Kafin, I am so sorry to hear that you aren’t getting help at the moment. I am also 45 and was only diagnosed 10 years ago, after a lifetime of thinking I was a horrible, angry, moody person who deserved nothing good. Two things made a difference for me: volunteering with an animal rescue charity, and having my meds changed from SSRIs to an SNRI called Venlafaxine, which mainly treats anxiety but has allowed me to be high functioning and much calmer. It is good for treating the physical symptoms like anger, tearfulness and panic attacks. Obviously, it affects everyone differently and hopefully you will find sympathetic medical help soon. I don’t normally share this information with strangers (!), but hope it might help you to know that people understand what you are experiencing, and that you can talk to us, so you are not alone.

As for the volunteering, everyone will have their own thing that they care deeply about, but it honestly stirred a real need in me to care for something else and to help make a difference. Blah, I know how that sounds, but animals just do it for me, we have so many who are poorly treated and they just tug my heartstrings.

• posted by TheBudgie
    on

Hi everyone, so I’m on day 12 and it’s the weekend my struggle point, but my bloods are the best they have been in years and I’ve lost my 1st stone so all going well. Need to do another big shop, think that’s what helped last week having actual food in the house and not doing daily shop and being tempted by my favrouite snack carb rubbish. Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the weekend.

• posted by avisamuelgrey
    on

Virtuous Circle would be a great name for the positive thoughts thread, btw!

• posted by Skinnytish
    on

Hello , thought I’d pop in and wish everyone a fantastic weekend. Sending positive thoughts to shellbob and Kafin13. We have had loadshedding today which has turned into a real positive ,as I couldn’t cook brunch so made it till 1:30 pm without eating. Today I have given up milk in my tea which I have found not as bad as expected. I used a small amount of cream. Hoping it will get the scale moving again as have only lost 0.2 kg this week.
    Lovely weekend everyone.

• posted by Kafin13
    on

Thanks avisamuelgrey – you’re right about the volunteering, it does take you out of your own head. I’m actually on the list for the next training session to be child advocate here in LA. Next session is this comping Saturday and then I’ll have to go through background checks etc but it’s something I’d like to do and I have a legal background which will help as a lot of work is done in the courts. I’m glad you found a medication that works – it’s a lot of trial and error but I’m hopeful for the next recommendation!

• posted by wendleg
    on

Just a quick Sunday morning Hello to everyone. I hope the weekend is going well whatever challenges you are facing. I think it is clear from the most recent posts that being in the right mind set is paramount for achieving lasting weight discard. It’s not just about WHAT we eat but WHY and how it holds us back. As you say, SG ,noone is perfect and we owe it to ourselves to be as healthy as we possibly can. That is more powerful to me than the craving for a piece of toast (or a mango !!)

Skinnytish ….about milk in your tea …do you drink black tea ? Have you tried green teas or Roobush ?? White tea too ? It takes a while to get used to them but I love mine. Don’t make them too strong when you start out as they can taste a bit too ‘grassy’. I use loose leaf, not tea bags. We can’t get fresh cream in France ( crème fraiche is not the same) so I stick to black coffee.
    You are doing very well , Barbara K ! That’s a great discard after 3 weeks.
    Budgie, I hope you have resisted any weekend temptations ? You are right to plan and shop ahead so you are well prepared and those c**p carby snacks will have no place in your shopping trolley !!
    All the best wherever you are reading this xx

• posted by Busybee
    on

Skipping – I must have misled you!
    The 2 lbs I hope to discard over the next week are the remains of the 8 Lbs I gained since Christmas and which were on top of a high of 16 stones!!!
    I am just able to get into some of my holiday clothes and hope and pray the seat belt will fasten!
    X B

• posted by Skinnytish
    on

Thank you wendleg I have rooibos and do like it with a slice of lemon. Not sure why I dont drink it more often. So I’ve taken it out of the cupboard and put it next to the kettle. 😂 The no milk has helped and I lost 0.2 kg this morning. Did a little dance 💃

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Kafin and avisa – thank you both for sharing so frankly and trusting us with your personal history in this way. It shows great fortitude that you are both determined to take your weight issues, even while waging a battle on other medical fronts. I sincerely hope that as a community we can offer some comfort and support along the way, to help get you to your end goals.
    Skinny – so pleased that you have already seen a positive from adjusting your milk intake. It’s amazing what impact even minor tweaks can make.
    TheBudgie – don’t think you are alone in finding the w/e’s more challenging. They certainly frequently find me over indulging and paying the price to transgressions. Thankfully getting straight back to the BSD properly as soon as possible puts things right pretty quickly. I’m very aware I have some damage limitation to do this coming week, following an indulgent w/e with friends.
    S-G – that is certainly the best outlook to have, but often we are our own worst critics, so coming to that point of acceptance is not always an easy task. Think as one gets older, it does become easier to accept the reality who and how you are and be less inclined to seek the impossible, identifying more readily with best attributes.
    Hope we will all be able to report something good on Tuesday – keep going everyone.

• posted by TheBudgie
    on

Hi everyone, thanks Wendleg and SunnyB so far I have survived the weekend carb temptations, kept myself busy today with usual cleaning and building flat pack furniture to keep my mind focussed. Now sitting back in the armchair with a nice cold glass of water working out my carbs and calories for tonight’s salad. Happy Sunday everybody.

• posted by sixturkeys
    on

Budgie, enjoy your supper! Your bin men will really be wondering if you have moved away. How’s the frying pan standing up to use?
    Wonder how Frodo is doing?

• posted by wendleg
    on

Sounds like a good plan, Budgie. Try to have real food available for next week’s meals ( eggs are quick, smoked salmon, tins of tuna, grilled fish, roasted veg….all these are healthy ‘fast foods’ )

Keep posting your progress and we will always help

• posted by wendleg
    on

Yes, sixturkeys , I have noticed a few newbies and regulars are absent on the thread. Come back anytime folks, let us know how you are doing ….we don’t judge.
    Amz how has your weekend been ? I know you will be posting your progress on Tuesday but we are always thinking of you

• posted by Patricia1066
    on

Hi Wendleg, I’m back from holiday reviewing how it went.
    Scottish girl, how is post-800 going?
    Kafin and Shellbob, I also am thinking of you.

The holiday in Dorset was great, fun and easy to stay with the plan.

I ate out several days, ate 5 meals a day but noted that the carbs stayed below 50g. One day I had a malbec which was wonderful with steak, and stopped at one glass. So did my sister; lucky we didn’t get a bottle! It would have been empty by the end of the meal. Plenty of steep hills to raise my heart rate.

I didn’t weigh myself for the week, and this morning at home I found the scales show 0.8kg discard.
    I am going to stay on the 800/50 but eat 1200 cals occasionally like on holiday. It’s going to take a few more months to reach my preferred weight.

I can’t believe how confident I feel about keeping BSL low and losing weight. The food I ate out on was what was available, mostly English breakfasts or salad. The others had desserts, I didn’t unless I cooked for us.

My husband picked up a kilo of sugar this morning and asked me how many of these have I lost: 7kg less is making me feel lighter on my feet as well as giving me back my waist.

• posted by TheBudgie
    on

Frying pan is doing well, I’m actually really enjoying the food, dramatic change from what I used to eat but still going. The rubbish from my new furniture has helped fill my bin today!

• posted by sixturkeys
    on

Tut tut Budgie, shouldn’t that go in recycling? Am so glad you are enjoying the food and discovering your cooking skills – it is in all of us!

• posted by Scottishgal
    on

Hi Patricia, glad your holiday went well and you managed to stick with the BSD as well as lose weight. Well done!
    I’m afraid I’m not doing as good as you. Feel a bit in limbo with the eating. Gained 2lbs while away and wanted to lose it this week but that didn’t happen. Part of me thinks because the 8 weeks is over then I can go a bit easier on myself. I’ve been eating a bit more than normal and not being as strict with myself… but regretting it. I know I still have weight to lose. Plus I don’t want to gain any more weight or let my bg readings go up again. I just need to get the psychological bit in my head sorted lol and stay focussed this week. Going to aim to be strict again from now on……..

• posted by sixturkeys
    on

“focussed” , “strict”. WoodDuckie is the wordsmith and neuro-linguistics supremo and can no doubt help… But we’re here and quick or slow, it’s working!

• posted by Ria-tor
    on

Hi

It’s the end of week 3 for me and I’ve discarded 1lb this week bringing my total to 10.5lbs.
    I’ve tried numerous “diets” and on everyone weightloss has stalled on week 3 so I’m more than happy with the 1lb. And I’m wearing a frock today that was too tight but now fits and is even a little baggy.
    Ready for week 4! ( this is so unlike me I’m usually ready to quit at this point !!! )
    Toria

• posted by 1960smp
    on

Morning!!
    I guess a new thread will start tomorrow but wanted to get myself signed in and sort of accountable in here!!

Reading all your posts is so inspiring and can feel the support so much, pretty awesome.

I am diabetic type2, Coeliac, and just coming to the end of nearly 2 years on steroids for diagnosed GCA! its been hard but am now feeling I can get my head into gear and focus on losing excess weight and get these blood sugars down.

My initial goal this week is to keep away from breads, pastas etc and have planned meals from the latest Fast800 book.

• posted by Patricia1066
    on

Morning 1960smp, there are very experienced BSD’ers with diabetes here who can help you with your questions, and we all try to help each other.
    I googled SMP 1960 and found the corvette, what a car!
    Scottishgal, all the success you celebrated last week is still true, it wasn’t wiped away and as alliecat says this WOE is very forgiving.
    It works because we love ourselves, we want to feel nourished and well fed. We know that our tastes are changing, good habits not yet established but getting there.
    It’s not so effective if it requires constant discipline and hard choices.

The full Scottish breakfast is one of your treats. Sausage egg bacon toast, oatcakes, or hash browns?
    My (current) treat is a dry red wine with a steak.
    With an open bottle, I’ll drink to the last drop. My sister prevented me from sabotaging myself by preferring us all have glasses of wine rather than the bottle I wanted.
    I read a book recently which gave me an insight into myself, and how to choose to help myself. It’s “Alcohol lied to me” by Craig Beck. Although his experience is with alcohol, his thoughts on how to change have wide application.
    I won’t summarise the book, as it’s designed to be read start to finish, but for me I read it as Carbs lied to me.

• posted by TheBudgie
    on

Morning everyone,

So end of week 2 weigh in and have lost 1 stone 2lb so far, clearly must be getting the food measurements right, still worried about how big they look. Blood was the best it’s been for ages so well pleased. Hope everyone has a great day today.

• posted by 1960smp
    on

That’s fantastic thebudgie! Am encouraged indeed. Have you stuck to the 800 calls?

Thanks Patricia, good to know that, am already thinking of questions to ask so knowing others who have been there and worn the T-shirt so to speak is good news!

Had a go at making MM hummus and did not like it at all… will go local deli and see what they have unless anyone can recommend a good tried recipe?

• posted by Kafin13
    on

Hi everyone – thank you all for your kind thoughts and good wishes over the last week, it does a lot for my soul knowing that strangers are willing to listen although as we go on, everyone is becoming less and less of a stranger! Despite everything, I have stuck to the WOE – carbs never above 30g, protein around 60g and fat around 50g. I’m drinking plenty of water and doing my exercises in the morning plus trying to get out and walk. But, I’m getting very discouraged. In three weeks, I’ve lost nothing. I’ve gone up and done a bit and landed on 175lbs this morning (0.8 up from the lowest I’ve been at the end of week 2). I lost just over a stone in the first two weeks but nothing since then. Nor have I lost any inches. I know this is a change to a new way of life but part of the appeal was the regular losses which would help keep me motivated. Has anyone else been stuck for this long in the beginning? My goal is to do the Fast 800 for the full three months but 5 weeks in and I’m nowhere near where I thought I’d be by now. Will keep with it but feeling a bit frustrated.

• posted by sixturkeys
    on

Hi Kafin. A stone in two weeks was a great discard so something was obviously working! Do not get disheartened abt the slight blip or the plateau. I will leave others to comment on macros. You may well have lost inches but not where you measured. I think others have noticed shapelier ankles and emerging collar bones! You have a lot to deal with, so please don’t let this get to you too much – the experts will be along soon! And in case I forget nearer the day – hope the training session for the child advocacy goes well!

• posted by alliecat
    on

Hi Kafin. Two months in, I experienced an 18 day plateau, too. I upped the water to 3 liters, and
    dropped carbs to 20g, which broke it for me. Antidepressants are notorious for wt. gain, so the
    fact that your scales haven’t moved in the wrong direction seems a win to me. Only 2 more days
    until your Dr’s appt, is that right? Stay strong, and hopefully he/she will be able to provide you with
    more answers. We’re in your corner, so let us know how you get on. You are dealing with a lot, so
    please don’t put too much pressure on yourself to achieve a certain number on the scales..You’ve
    stayed with it, and we all applaud you for that 🙂

Allie

on

So, I made to the end of week 2. Had a couple of very small glasses of red wine on Friday and Saturday but tried to mitigate this will very low carb days. I think I’ve read somewhere that the alcohol ( not the calories)has some detrimental effect on weight loss but I used to drink every day so a small amount makes this feel more normal for now. This is a challenge for another day.
    I happy to report a 14lb discard most of which was in the first week but 2lb this week. What I’m most pleased about is that I’ve lost 2cm each week from my waist and hips. Went out to lunch today and ate chips and I’m not sorry even though I’m well over my carb limit.
    I’m planning to switching my weigh ins to weekly as I’m too disheartened when the scales don’t shift. I’m also a bit of a coward and don’t want to see what the chips have done.
    Budgie the weight is just flying off!
    Kanfin, I can see why your feeling frustrated. I think this diet needs quite a lot of fine tuning and that probably takes time. There seem to be a few very knowledgeable folks on here who will help you kickstart things again. Its great that your exercising and have been out for a walk when that must be difficult for you. Think about that as your success and the fact you haven’t folded. Things are hard for you right now but you’re still carrying on. I admire you greatly for that.

• posted by wendleg
    on

I am on the ball today, folks !!
    I have set up a new weekly thread on the FAST 800
    One Week at a time beginning March 19th 2019.
    I hope you all manage to find your way over there xx

• posted by alliecat
    on

No way I would miss it, Cutie! Thank you for picking up the baton 🙂 🙂 🙂

Please log in or register to post a reply.