ONE WEEK AT A TIME, Starting March 12, 2019

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

I’ll be there tomorrow.

• posted by Kafin13
    on

Thank you, Skipping – the walk was an agreement with my doctor to make sure I get some sun and out of my apartment every day. It’s hard but feels good once I make it out the door. I think you’re right about fine tuning the diet – I’ve actually noticed I drop more when my carbs are higher so go figure!

• posted by Kafin13
    on

Thanks Sixturkeys and for the wishes re child advocacy – I hope I can make a difference

• posted by Kafin13
    on

Thanks Alliecat and thanks for remembering re the doctors appt. Yes, on Wednesday so something to focus on. I’m not drinking nearly the amount of water you are so I’m going to aim for 3L and see if that helps. If I drop my carbs any lower, I won’t get veggies which I feel are important so maybe the water trick with work

• posted by alliecat
    on

I hope it helps, Kafin! This is really trial and error for most when they begin. I think you may be
    stronger than you perceive yourself to be, and you have friends here already, some of whom may
    not have revealed themselves yet, but we are here nonetheless! Hugs to you every minute!

Allie

Please log in or register to post a reply.