ONE WEEK AT A TIME beginning September 1st 2020

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Waitaminute
    on

Hi all,
    EC, not if …when!!! I’m determined to be home, sometime next year.. It was a shame we didn’t get a chance to meet but there’s still hope 😊
    The heat here is waaaay different to anywhere else I’ve been.. I thought when hubby said that he had the job he applied for here, I’d die in the heat, but it’s lovely. I think I’ve climatised quite quickly..
    I do miss my garden tho..we are renting here and there’s not much in the way of a garden, lots of rocks and trees. We have just planted tomatoes and harvested lettuces, lemons and oranges so that’s something I suppose..
    I had a beautiful garden in Hobart and I miss the fragrance of the roses wafting through the house. I’m looking forward to eventually having the same again tho.
    Didn’t eat till 2pm today had 2 ryvitas with boiled egg and avocado and feta cheese.. I know ryvitas are not something I should have had but I did.
    Dinner is tofu stir fry, maybe some cauliflower rice if I’m not too lazy to grate it πŸ˜‚
    Wow this week has gone quick, we are slowly edging our way to the C wordπŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„ yikes.
    Ok I’m outta here
    Stay safe, healthy, and happy πŸ˜ŠπŸ–οΈ

• posted by Jeremy Fisher
    on

Well done Wendy. 2 years. Amazing.
    And I struggle to make it past 3 weeks!!
    I’ll update my progress on the new thread when it starts as I’m back to it today.

• posted by wendleg
    on

Hi Jeremy ! Yes, 2 years hve flown by but to be honest most of my discard happened in the first year.I am very stubborn when I get my teeth into something !!

Anway it’s time to set up the new thread !

• posted by wendleg
    on

The new weekly thread is up and running !

ONE WEEK AT A TIME BEGINNING SEPTEMBER 8th 2020

Hope to see lots of you checking in for the week !

Please log in or register to post a reply.