ONE WEEK AT A TIME BEGINNING JULY 16TH 2019

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Kafin13
    on

Welcome everyone to the start of a new week! Newcomers, I hope you can find your way over to this thread but I always keep an eye on the previous one so I can redirect you if need be! Usually Wendy and Birdy give a lovely welcoming speech when they host… πŸ’œπŸ˜πŸ˜Šβ˜•πŸ³πŸ‘πŸ—πŸ₯‘πŸŽ’πŸ₯‡πŸŒŽπŸŒžπŸ’ͺπŸ™. There, you go – uplifting emoji welcome speech that is designed to inspire everybody!
    There are all sorts of things going on all over the forums in many different threads which is great but this one is perfect for asking questions, requesting support, updating us on what’s going on with you and generally, friendship. All are welcome – let the posting begin xx

• posted by wendleg
    on

I see that we have ended up wth 2 weekly threads….no worries Kafin !! I know that you will slide seamlessly into hosting. Your posts are an essential part of the thread.

For now I wll head back over to the other weekly thread which Birdy set up and look forward toseeing you over there xxx

Please log in or register to post a reply.