Not losing belly fat

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Hi Mosleyfan it’s strange that you haven’t lost anything in the first 2 weeks.
    I know you have experience with dieting so you know yourself that on just 800 calories you HAVE to lose weight.
    Like Judith said check your carbs again and make sure you are drinking the correct amount of fluids and getting enough fat in your daily diet
    Hopefully this is just a slow body readjustment and this time next week you will be happier.

• posted by pmshrink
    on

Hi Mosleyfan
    Someone else this happened to found that when she checked on her scales that measure body fat and water content her fat was down 11% but her water was up a lot hence no weight loss showing.
    I had water retention at first. I got some hawthorn tea from Amazon. Works really well.
    Penny

• posted by Mosleyfan
    on

Hi all sorry have not replied have been in agony with shoulder pain… Anyway was walking at the shops and pull up trousers nearly fell down!! Nicely awkward so I seem to have turned the corner… But it’s weird not dropping any weight at all first three weeks… Double checked scales but now. A kilo gone (Australia!) and measuring weekly had kept me going with 890 cals a day and thank you to all for your great support … Wasn’t drinking enough wAter … It’s 30 c here haha and I still drink tea and coffee all day like a pom! Also watched what you said about carb counting .. I wasn’t doing that… I’m an English fat pear do not centrally fat… Just strange monster of visceral fat arrived with menopause!! I am going to add in chi Kung again I used to teach it and it’s like tai chi but much better! Lowers BP can heal internally when you get really good at it! You can just stand and move your arms to form a circle finger tips touching at busy level .. Palms towards chest. Then sink down into semi squat … Don’t have your knees going over your toes… For those that can see toes lol… Focus on your breathing … It’s reverse to what we usually do.. As you breathe in you let your tummy stick out haha shudnt be hard ! Then breathe out imagining your tummy button is drawing back to your spine… Get a book from library or go to amazon online !

• posted by Mosleyfan
    on

That should have read 800 cals….and I think like was posted… I wasn’t eating enough fat

• posted by Mosleyfan
    on

Did I mention I’m using the free ‘fat secret ‘ app now ? It’s soooo good ! Enter your good eaten and calculates instantly fat protein carbs etc and you can get a pie graph even shows you a picture of what you’ve eaten shading g fat protein carb really highlights well

• posted by Mosleyfan
    on

Should have said when I was doing chi Kung was the first time my cellulite legs disappeared too and removes fat really quickly whilst relaxing you too reduces anxiety. And was the slimmest I have ever been. Bonus was even though I wS being stalked by my ex and bringing up 4 kids with no family or Any help… Looked a million dollars and years younger To the point that my solicitor said the court judge would find it hard to believe how bay I was being stalked even though I had a psychological domestic violence order haha shows you benefits of chi Kung … I’m starting it again ! I have had a neck op x2 spinal fusion hand fusion and full of arthritis lol so no excuses arthritic people

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Sorry. To hear about the pain you have been in Mosleyfan, sounds as if you have had a lot to cope with in life. Glad you are seeing the benefits of the diet 🙂

Please log in or register to post a reply.