“NO APRIL FOOL, LOW CARBS ARE COOL” 4 WEEK CHALLENGE ENDING 17th APRIL

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by marie123
    on

Here we are everyone – a lovely new fresh month’s challenge beginning tomorrow, and where we can all achieve great things!

• posted by marie123
    on

Hi Hummingbird – yes, that’s pretty much it. You can set mini-targets or mini-goals for the month also if you want. These are often weight related but could also be non-scale victories e.g. getting into clothes, losing inches, upping your greens, water etc.
    See you tomorrow
    Marie
    btw, like the name

• posted by SueBlue
    on

Thanks for setting this challenge up Marie 🙂
    I’m posting early as will be off line for a couple of days.
    My challenge goals are to increase my weekly step average to 85,000 (from 70,000), and attempt to lose 2.6kg – this will do a few things, take me into the 80’s (kilos that is) and put me (just) into the Overweight bmi range, rather than obese which is where I am now. This has been my goal for many months now so hopefully this challenge will see me get there.
    Easter isn’t too much of a challenge for me thankfully as I’m not a big chocolate fan, hot cross buns are another story though….
    Good luck everyone!

• posted by JackieM
    on

Good morning, onwards and downwards all! Thankyou for setting it up Marie123.

My challenge is to get to 57.6kg which will represent a 20kg loss overall. I’m nearly there (morning weigh in 57.7kg), so assuming all goes well my second challenges will be to get to 56.6kg. It’s reeeeaaaallllyyy slooooooow now I am so close, this forum keeps me on the right side of the rails though.

I find writing my intention here helps make it happen, somehow.

Good luck and perseverance to you all!

Xx

• posted by Shanshu
    on

Thank you for setting up the thread Marie123. I’ll be posting my goals as soon as I know how badly I effed up this month when I get to scales on Thursday. My guess is that my goal will be to lose the weight I’ve piled on this last month!!

Think I just spotted a newbie to the thread – Hummingbird? Welcome.

Good luck everyone with setting your goals – I’ll be back soon.

• posted by Mokovex
    on

Morning

Starting : 121.5lb
    To goal : 2.5lb

So very close, want to get there on this challenge. Xxx

• posted by Oh2bthin
    on

Fresh new challenge brings a new focus – thanks for setting us up marie123!

So pleased with last months challenge and want to keep the momentum going so going to aim for 7lbs this challenge, up the exercise and keep the alcohol low, will struggle with Easter as have family meal planned & know there will be lots of red wine 🍷 😱 which is my Achilles heel.

Good luck everyone.

• posted by Mixnmatch
    on

As last months challenge got slightly derailed after a realisation that I had actually moved my set point such that my weight was stable no matter what I ate or drank, and I dived into an experiment which I will detail over on the way of life thread if anyone is interested, I think I need a reset at the start of this challenge, so will be having two low carb weeks again, then a weeks holiday, and try to get back to some sort of normality after that. I will not be using weight as a goal anymore, just health markers, and fitness, although I still weigh every day.

• posted by JGwen
    on

Hi folks,
    Signing in to this 4 week challenge as part of Keeping on keeping on. – Have had a stall for the last couple of weeks, with no change on the scales but loosing inches, so I am reluctant to set targets for weight or inch loss for next 4 weeks. I just enjoy keeping in touch with everyone else on the journey, and benefit from remembering that there is a weekly report to be made on weight.
    I am down just over 30kg from my start weight, and have 6kg to go to my initial target weight, but still have 2 dress sizes to loose on waist and hips. Over the next 4 weeks I am going to blow the dust off my zumba dvds, to try to encourage a reduction in waist and hips as well as sticking to 20:4 eating pattern and BSD.

• posted by LiJuSt
    on

hi to everyone on here,
    I have been using the bsd diet plan since the end of January,so far I’ve lost 2stone 5 pounds,
    I need a bit of a boost as I seem to have stalled this last week
    I’m needing to lose another 7 1/2 stone so a long way to go! I’ve been lurking since joining but have noted how supportive all of you are…..I do hope you’ll accept a newbie…sort of…into your fold.
    Linda.

• posted by marie123
    on

Hi Linda and welcome and congratulations on the great weight loss so far. It’s always good to have more people joining – more knowledge, experience and support to share around! Good luck

I’m currently 9st 6lbs. My weight loss targets for this 4 week challenge are:
    To lose 2lbs to achieve a total weight loss of 5 stone
    To lose 5lbs to achieve a 4 stone weight loss on BSD
    To lose 6lbs to reach my current goal weight of 9 stone

I’m a little bit conflicted going into this challenge about whether I should up my calories or not this month. (Been doing 800 for quite a while now). I think I’m going to just try to eat as healthily and diversely as I can and see how I feel as I go. I’ve also been a little lax with my walking lately so with the coming of Spring (it’s sunny-ish outside) I aim to get back to my 10k steps a day.

Hope this is a successful challenge for all of us!

• posted by Oh2bthin
    on

Sueblue just wanted to say thanks for posting the link to slimspirational cookbook ordered it last week and although I have only tried one recipe corned beef hash (yum) I have several lined up for this next week – particularly looking forward to Singapore fried “rice” 😁

• posted by JGwen
    on

Hi Linda,
    Well done on your loss to date and breaking cover to join the challenge.

I have found that the support of both those of still on their journey to their target, and maintainers who chip in with suggestions based on their experience to be incredibly helpful and I am sure you will too.

• posted by alliecat
    on

Hi LiJuSt, and a very warm welcome to you! I applaud you for coming forward, and joining our community 🙂
    I have so much empathy for the journey that lies before you, because I have definitely been there, too. You are
    off to a wonderful start, and I think being part of a 4 week challenge will be invaluable to you. We all experience
    occasional stalls or plateaus, so it is nothing to be worried about, and we can help you through them 🙂
    I had 10 stone to lose, and I accomplished it over a 10 month period by just continuing the Fast800 until I
    arrived at my target weight. I’ve been in maintenance for 11 months, so I know from experience that
    anything is possible with this way of life. Try and set mini goals along the way, and we will look forward to
    celebrating each one with you! You will find no judgement here, just a community of friends helping one
    and other on the road to success. I’ll be looking in on you here, and hope to see you posting victories along
    the way.
    Very best of luck to you,

Allie

• posted by Nicola12
    on

Thanks Marie for starting this group, I’m motivated to start a new challenge! My goals for this challenge are:
    -lose 9lbs, which will take me to 143lbs, which would mean I’m three quarters of the way towards my goal.
    -to start incorporating some exercise into this way of life. I’ve avoided it so far as at the beginning I felt too weak and knew I’d want to eat more, but now I feel ready!
    -to drink 3 litres a day, ever day

Alliecat I just had to read and reread your weight loss about 3 times. Wow! What an inspiration.

• posted by alliecat
    on

Thank you, Nicki (can I call you “Nicki”? 🙂 I have no special willpower though, and whether it’s a loss of
    3 stone or 10, we all can get there by following this way of life. I was just ready and willing to do whatever
    it took to restore my health and life, and I’m passionate in the belief that it is attainable for ANYONE. Truly!
    Stay on with us, and you’ll get there, too 🙂

Best,

Allie

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Just dropped in to see who is using the challenges at the moment and great to see some new name – good to see you signed up Hummingbird – as well as some that I already know, who are still forging ahead and getting closer and closer to their end goal. Wanted to offer some encouragement to everyone on this four week challenge, hope you all achieve your challenge goals and hopefully some of you will get to your end goal too. If it’s okay, I’ll drop in occasionally to see how it’s all going. Best wishes to you all for a successful four weeks.

• posted by treelady
    on

Hello all,
    looking back on the March challenge I had hoped to lose 7lb, but only managed 4lb. Still, happy with that as that plus the 7lb I lost before the March challenge makes a total of 11lb in 6 weeks.
    I think my main goal this challenge will be to really knuckle down and focus on getting my carbs down – they have been creeping in all over the place – so back to weigh and measuring for me (bleh!) but not until next Weds.
    Big stumbling block straight off with this challenge – I am away with family for 5 days over the weekend to the Rhineland in Germany for a family funeral. Very high church and very catholic, and will involve a lot of non-BSD food. Plus german cakes are just so scrummy and we (the family) make the most of coffee and cake every afternoon when we go over there. So I am expecting a few pounds on over the weekend, and then seriously focus on shifting those and some more for the last 3 weeks of this challenge.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Treelady, 4lb is 4lb and not to be scoffed at and 11lb is really close to a whole stone. Sorry to hear about the funeral and don’t panic about your trip away – equally perhaps try to limit your intake of non-BSD foods as far as possible. And if you come back with a few extra pounds, just tackle them head on as soon as you can and you’ll probably find they disappear pretty quickly. Hope the trip and the challenge go well for you.

• posted by alliecat
    on

You are ever so sweet, Hummingbird. It’s hard to be objective about oneself, but I’ll try my best to answer your
    questions 🙂 I’m American, and sadly the BSD is little known on this side of the pond. My husband was diagnosed
    with late stage heart failure in the Spring of 2016, and also needed to lose weight. I set about doing research
    and decided that a whole food, low carb mediterranean diet was the way forward for both of us. I had no idea
    what my weight was at this point other than to recognize that I was morbidly obese. I hadn’t weighed myself
    in approx. 15 years, and didn’t do so until 2 months into the diet. My reward for this was a plateau that
    lasted 18 days! I returned to the drawing board, so as to speak, read up on keto diet recommendations
    for net carbs, and adjusted mine downwards to <20 g. For the proceeding 8 months I lost weight at a
    consistent rate of @ .5 lb. per day, and I never saw another frustrating plateau. I got the message that
    not only was I insulin resistant, but my dr. was kind enough to inform me that at the time I embarked
    on this extraordinary way of eating I weighed 285lbs! I just put my head down each day, and never took
    a break from working the program each and every day until 10 months had passed and I was at an ideal
    weight for age, gender and height. I found that drinking 3 liters of water each day and eliminating all
    alcohol was necessary to optimize results. A few glasss of wine on the weekend would consistently set
    me back a week! As rewarding as losing 148lbs. has been, the more important prize has been the ability
    to maintain it by keeping carbs very low, and never returning to old eating patterns. This is “for life” for
    me, and the number on the scale pales in comparison to feeling healthy, vibrant and 25 years younger
    than my chronological age. I think the matter of loose skin is driven by genetics and chronological age,
    as well as % of body weight lost. I’ve lost just slightly more than 50% of myself, and at the age of 69 I
    do have some loose skin. Somehow, my face has escaped this fate, and it’s the only part of me that is
    on display, so I don’t worry about it. I can only ask my waist to contract so many inches, and 21″ is what
    I’ve asked of it so far 🙂 Each of us is different, and must find the net carb levels that suit us, both for
    weight loss and maintenance. My losses per month couldn’t be described as spectacular, just a con-
    sistent 14lbs per month. When I set out I was too disabled by pain related physical problems to even
    think about exercise, so it played no role until month 9, when I began 10,000 steps a day. I was quite
    astonished by the fact that it had absolutely no effect on my rate of loss, though obviously beneficial to
    overall fitness, heart and lung health.
    I hope this answers your questions…and I hope you have every success in meeting your goals. I’m always
    out and about on the threads, so shout out if you think I can be of any help to you! This a close knit
    community, and we share our experience, tips an tricks, and lots of support.
    I’m happy to see that you’ve joined this challenge, and I’ll be watching for your posts and good results
    along the way 🙂

Best,

Allie

• posted by LiJuSt
    on

Good evening all and thank you very much for your kind words….
    tomorrow morning I have my regular appointment with the practice nurse she has also been very supportive it was her who introduced me to the BSD,thank goodness she did as I’m feeling better than I have done for a very long time…..watch this space for tomorrow’s update.
    Linda.

• posted by messyjessy
    on

Hi All,

New to the forums but I’m now on Day 2 and would love to join this challenge to keep me motivated.

I’m currently 86kgs and I’d like to lose between 1-2kgs per week, so at the end of the challenege, I should be sitting close to the 80 mark or below provided I do all the right things!

Thanks and looking forward to seeing other peoples results too 🙂

• posted by Mariet
    on

Hi everyone, welcome jessy and LiJuSt, so good to see so many people on the challenge 🙂
    Well, so far maintenance has been more challenging than I expected, I was fondly hoping I would have the same experience as several others who have continued to lose weight while doing the reverse dieting thing but sadly, my body went WOOHOO and jumped back to 64kg (2.5kg, 5lb) within ten days. And I was only increasing calories by very small amounts and not carbs. Discouraging.
    Any way, feeling so relieved that now I have the tools to reverse anything like this so quickly, one kilo already but I am going to have to re-think how I do this, I can’t stay on 8-900cal for ever!
    So my goal for this challenge is to try to work out a way to up my calories without gaining weight. Back to logging everything I eat which had started to slide a bit.
    Another goal is to reduce dairy- my blood lipid screen came back and though good cholesterol and triglycerides are excellent and the lipid ratios are in the ideal range, LDL is shockingly high and is all my GP can focus on. I’ve declined statins yet again but I think the cream in my coffee might have to stop 🙁
    I’ve also begun taking organic apple cider vinegar, there is good research showing cholesterol lowering if taken daily. The biggest problem is how to take it without having to retire to the bathroom as it makes an immediate return- sorry if TMI. If anyone has any experience I’d be glad to know about it.
    Good luck everyone, keeping on keeping on.

• posted by Mokovex
    on

Morning all and welcome all newbies, 👋🤜🏻🤛🏻

Today -1lb

To goal 1.5lb
    Off for a health MOT this morning, last time (Dec) was great as it was the first one after beginning the BSD and all of my health markers were good apart from pesky cholesterol. Curious to see what it is today.

Mariet- I am trying to up the intake of Cider vinegar for the same reason, does it affect you so quickly irrespective of what you drink it with? Could you use it as a dressing on salad? Does it have the same effect with food? I quite like it in fizzy water.

Messyjessy & LiJuSt – looking forward to hearing how you are finding this WOE, this this a great place to post your ups and down, may there be many more downs (on the scales) than ups 📉

• posted by Maid2Measure
    on

Hello everyone – I’m going to join. I didn’t want to after the way I fell off radar after joining last time and am afraid of failure, but SunnyB told me not to limit myself to one thread and this seems to be the best one. My thread is “measuring club”
    My goal is simple – to reduce the measurements I posted last night. By how much? I don’t care. Just to reduce them.
    Enjoy reading everyone’s success stories and telling myself “I can too.”

Crazy thing is my bit of background – I successfully did this nearly two years ago and kept off the weight for a year. But one thing and another – I’m bigger than I was. Its got to stop.

• posted by Gattina
    on

Hi all
    Thank you for setting this up Marie – it’s good to have a challenge to focus on.
    Welcome newbies and best of luck on your journeys – these threads are a great source of support so log in and post any time.
    Sue blue – I’m with you on increasing your steps – you can do it. I’ve been doing my fundraising 10,000 steps a day for Cancer Research UK and I’m averaging about 13,000 steps a day. I’m enjoying going out for walks and seeing those numbers notch up.

I’m switching to the 5:2 way of eating for this challenge – I’m struggling to keep to the fast800 and want to focus on not undoing my good work so far. I’ve lost a total of 2.5 stones and my goal for this challenge is to lose another 7 lbs and achieve a 3 stone loss overall. 3 stones will only be a third of what I need to lose but better than where I started.
    Best of luck everyone.

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hi BSD peeps,
    May I join you here I’m at the end of my week 4 second serious attempt. I start this 4 week challenge at 110.1kg and am aiming to be 115kg by the end of this challenge. So good luck to everyone, I also intend to do my strength exercises every day from today.
    It’s sunny here in Norfolk and very uplifting so feeling very encouraged. 💃💃💃
    🙋 Jan

• posted by Mokovex
    on

Maid2measure – welcome, welcome welocme, you totally CAN do it however imperfectly!

GreenJanet – hello 👋, hoping your sunny Norfolk skies Continue to fuel your motivation, funny how the weather can affect our efforts isn’t it? Blue skies here in Birmingham today and it all feels just a little easier.

• posted by Mokovex
    on

Just back from my health MOT…..

All good😃 cholesterol now 4.65 – GOBSMACKED 😶

My total cholesterol hasn’t been below 6.5 since 2013/2014. I have taken advantage of these MOTs as part of my gym membership and so now have a fantastic record of how lots of my health markers have improved. My cholesterol was 7 just before I began BSD, 3(ish) months after starting this WOE, I went for another MOT, I was then 2.5 stone lighter with ots of the health markers now in the normal/healthy range but cholesterol was 6.75. Was so sad about it. Since then I have lost nearly another 7lb, but I wonder if the biggest difference is that that I have dropped breakfast and switched to an 18:6 WOE, not sure which thing has been the magic bullet or if it is a combination of things (I suspect the latter).

The poor lad at the gym was so sweet about this middle aged woman sitting in front of him having a near freak out about the results 🤸‍♀️ I confess to shedding a tear when I left which I have been reflecting on, I think it is because of this persistent imposter syndrome. In my head, I am still the woman for whom change is impossible, who was totally stuck in a horrible cycle of binge eating and failed attempts. I haven’t yet been able to square that with being told today that all of my results were so good that NOTHING needs to change, I just need to carry on as I am. My overall health score (in their system) puts me in the top 20% for health of women my age. In December, it was the bottom 30%. I feel like it can’t really be the me that I know, that it must have been someone else that has done it, I guess my mindset will change and looking forward to joining the maintainers forum at some point during this challenge which I’m sure will help.

I just want to encourage anyone who feels that they too are in that category of people who aren’t sure they can really get to their goals. It IS possible 1 decision at a time, especially being able to make a healthy choice after having made an unhealthy one (or 2 or 3…) keep going !!!!

• posted by alliecat
    on

Hi Mariet – I’m sorry that reverse dieting resulted in a small weight gain for you. I didn’t have that experience, but
    perhaps other maintainers here will have some thoughts. Even though I’m approaching 1 yr. of maintenance,
    I find my weight remains the most consistently stable if I take in 2 liters of water a day. During the 10 months
    of dieting I faithfully took in 3 liters per day. Have you kept up with your water consumption?
    Best to you in finding what maintenance strategy works for you!

Allie

• posted by marie123
    on

Mokovex – wow, that is FANTASTIC news. I’m so thrilled for you. You’ve done so well on this whole thing and to go from the bottom 30% of women in your age group to the top 20% is just amazing. You really are another great inspiration for the rest of us – and yes, I mean you!
    Marie xx

• posted by marie123
    on

Oh, unless you’ve been overtaken by aliens…!

• posted by alliecat
    on

Such “crazy talk”, Marie! 🙂 🙂 🙂

• posted by alliecat
    on

I’m so sorry, Mokovex! We must have been posting at the same time…What a superb achievement!!! You WILL
    become accustomed to the “new stranger”, but it does take awhile 🙂 First it begins with buying small clothes, which
    you will hold up infront of you and be convinced that they can’t possibly fit, yet they do!! Then you will join the
    fellowship on the “After Reaching your Target” thread, not sure whether or not you legitimately belong there and join
    in the laughter, and know that you do! Hope to see you there 🙂

Allie

• posted by caronl
    on

Congratulations Mokovex! A wonderful result and well deserved. Will you dare to join me on “After reaching your target”?!

• posted by Laska
    on

Hello! some of you ‘know’ me..’ I was on the Fast 800 reboot but didn’t join the last three weeks of the March challenge.. I’ve had a little break this last couple of weeks but an keen to restart .. so signing up.. ill WI tomorrow .

Am looking forward to the next stone off (I managed that on the reboot) , but if i can do half a stone on this next 4 weeks ill be really chuffed

• posted by Pancita
    on

Mokovex- may I just say thank you for posting your inspirational news about your great success! It gives me, and I’m sure many others, a massive boost to read it. Congratulations to you, superstar!
    xx

• posted by marie123
    on

Hi messyjessy and greenjanet and welcome; hope things are going well for you so far, and for everyone else.
    Laska – good luck with the next 1/2 stone. We’re pretty much looking to lose the same amount (I want to lose 6lb) so we’ll have to keep encouraging each other onwards.
    Mariet – I remember Jason Fung on an interview suggesting incorporating vinegar by using it with oil as a vinaigrette dressing on salad as Mokovex suggests. What a pain about the weight gain. But it must feel brilliant to be at a point where you know you’re in control of things whatever happens.
    Gattina – that’s great going with the steps – one of my aims was to get back to doing my 10k steps each day – did it yesterday but fell off target today – put the walks off to do the housework – then didn’t do that!

I’ve decided I really want to push as hard as I can to lose this last 6lb to get to 9 stone this challenge – so if anyone sees me slacking you’ve my permission to give me a bloody good talking to!

Btw, Hummingbird – what a lovely bit of information about hummingbirds – didn’t know any of that.

• posted by Mariet
    on

Mokovex what marvellous results! congratulations, that’s so good.
    Regarding the Apple Cider Vinegar, I am finding the best way I can keep it down without nausea is to take it as a shot (in a shot glass!), followed immediately by a spoonful of labneh. And separating the two tablespoons to morning and evening rather than having the whole lot in one go. I can’t tolerate it at all diluted in water, it just seems to prolong the nausea. I’m glad you enjoy it in fizzy water, maybe after a while i’ll give that a go.

Allie, I routinely drink 2L water a day before I get home from work, then another litre in the evening. Love my water 🙂 Thanks for replying though, I’ve let the recording go a little and clearly doing that at the same time as increasing calories was asking for trouble. So I’m back to the start, will increase calories by 100 a week and see where that gets me. I don’t really need to because I am not hungry on what I eat now which is rarely over 900 a day, especially after a year of it, but I am concerned about micro deficiencies etc etc so here I go. Maybe I should look for the After Target thread if my goals are too divergent from the challenge.

• posted by Nicola12
    on

Allie, as you’re a BSD superstar I’ll let you call me Nicki 😉

I’ve lost another lb today which takes me over halfway towards my goal, which I’m so pleased about! 167.4lb on 20th Feb down to 150.8lb today. My goal is 135, but as I’m a healthy BMI now, I guess my real goal is just to be at a weight I feel good at.

• posted by Madmare
    on

Hi
    I would like to join if I may – I was late on the last challenge but try to be better this time
    I want to lose 8lbs by 17th bit of a challenge with Easter bu1 I really need this deadline

I am 11 stone 8 and want to be 11 stone (ideally less!) but its one step at a time

Looking forward to hearing how everyone is doing

Madmare

• posted by Nicola12
    on

Welcome Madmare! I was late to the last challenge too but it seems like we started around the same weight. In stone I was 11:13 on Feb 20th, and now 10:11. My end goal is under 10, but we’ll see! Good luck in the challenge x

• posted by alliecat
    on

Nicki, 16lbs in a month is spectacular, so take a moment to celebrate and appreciate your accomplishment 🙂 I sometimes
    think that those rare individuals that lose 42 lbs in 8 weeks don’t realize how most of us fight for every pound lost….
    We have no way of really knowing when we motivate a lurker to come out of the darkness into the sunshine of this
    extraordinary community, so every successful result is worth the telling! You can and will take yourself wherever
    you wish to go because you have the tools and the support of the community, here. Every story validates us all, so
    I’m happy that you’re here.
    Madmare, great to see you hopping on to this 4 week challenge, too!
    Marie, thank you for taking the initiative to set this up 🙂

Allie

• posted by LiJuSt
    on

hello fellow BSD’ers.
    yesterday was weigh in time with my practice nurse,the good news is that my blood sugar count is back to normal but my weight remains the same.i’m not too disheartened because this forum has many tales of the up’s and down’s to boost my confidence….thank you all for that….I shall KOKO and work at it!
    Linda.

• posted by marie123
    on

Hi Linda
    That’s great news about your blood sugar level. I bet you’re quite rightly delighted. I’m thrilled to be losing weight, but ultimately it’s my blood sugar results that count the most. Well done that woman! and as you say when you begin to see results like that it’s a great motivator for keeping on…. xx

ps – what a supportive practice nurse

• posted by JackieM
    on

Good afternoon!

Well, I appear to be having a whoosh! This morning I was 57.1kg. When last week I was 58.something. I can’t account for it, I am eating plenty of low carb food and was not expecting a rapid loss. I did a few fasts last month I wonder if that’s kicked something off. Before that I stalled at 58.6kg for weeks.

For the record, I started at 76.6kg in August 2017 and have only done one bout of pure 8/800 which got me out of ‘overweight’ (I was obese when I started) and now have lost about 6kg by adhering to principles of diet without weighing or measuring anything. So it really really does work! I feel like maybe my body is functioning properly now. I wonder if one ever gets to ‘pre-damage’ levels? In my case I’d have to go to before I was weaned as they fed me tea with sugar in my bottle so I was being bombarded practically from day 1. No wonder I was a fat child.

• posted by alliecat
    on

Hey, hey, Jackie! 125.6 lbs sounds great!!! I have also wondered if metabolic damage can be reversed, and I never
    thought that I’d be able to eat calories consistent with my TDEE. It seems that I can, along as I don’t exceed my
    carb tipping point of 35-40g. Who knew???

Allie

Please log in or register to post a reply.