Newbie starting tomorrow 22.09.19

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Jayla
    on

Hello
    So, in the spirit of change, I’ve decided that tomorrow (Sunday 22nd September) is my day 1. I’ve read the book, I’ve got the recipe book, I believe in this way of eating and the science behind it, and I so desperately need that change for life. Anyone fancy joining me? Equally if anyone has any words of wisdom, tips and advice, it would all be gratefully received.
    J x

• posted by Lucia
    on

Hi jayla,

Anyone fancy joining you? The gang is all here. Ready, willing and waiting.

This is my second session with the website. I believe in it and I have done it.
    unfortunately, I am a little too human and let myself slip, so, just getting back on the wagon.

Keep in contact with everyone here, especially through the bad times, you will get so much help, reassurance, tips and, well, a whole dollop of love to keep you going.

Love lucia
    Xxx

• posted by Jayla
    on

Hi Lucia

Thank you for your reply and kind words. Of course, I will have a look at some other threads and join there.
    Sometimes I think the hardest thing is going back to the beginning and starting again so it is admirable you are doing your second session.
    Thank you again. I’m off to go and weigh myself and take some measurements!

J x

• posted by madamebadham
    on

Hi, I am new too. Starting today 😬 I’m 42 and 3 stone overweight (I’ve been telling myself I’m just a stone or so overweight but that really isn’t true!) A friend of mine has had huge success on this diet so excited to see what happens but nervous too. Is there a place especially for newbies on here? I haven’t had change to have a good look around yet!
    Catherine

Please log in or register to post a reply.