New to the BSD and excited to support each other!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by itstime8083
    on

Hi all! I am weighing in for week 2 of the BSD tomorrow (Sunday’s are my weigh in day!) over here in sunny Seattle, WA. This is the first time I have EVER stuck to a health plan or diet and am feeling so proud and inspired by the people on this site. I wanted to start a thread where newbies can share tips and tricks and to keep each other accountable! I am a busy mom of two who works full time in the city. I feel like its been a part time job, meal planing, weighing food and tracking but after my first weigh in (I lost 5.5 inches and 6.5 pounds last week!) I was driven to keep it going. This week Im planing on doing a major meal prep day tomorrow to make the week easier. DO you all have any favorite meals to share, tips for meal prep or really anything in between? Lets do this together!

• posted by Langerhans
    on

Hello itstime – fabulous losses! I’m at the same point as you – day 14 today. I’ve committed to weigh in on Tuesday though on another thread of mixed newbies and 2nd rounders. But I know its working.
    My top tip – don’t look for substitutes for simple sugars and starches as this is your chance to change your tastebuds forever!

Please log in or register to post a reply.