New starter north wales

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Grey beared
    on

Hi
    I just started the BSD on Monday morning this week and I am being supported by wife who is doing the diet but is not a diabetic we decided to do the fast 800 version for the 8 weeks then see were we go from there. I am not a vegetable or salad eater and I love my carbs so I know this is going to be tough but if works bring it on. I am weighing in every morning and also taking, blood results ie sugar and pressure and pulse. took all my measurements on Sunday ie chest waist thighs and arms. I weighed in on Monday morning at 222lbs Tuesday morning 219lbs and this morning at 217lbs so things look really good

• posted by Theodora
    on

Good to have you aboard, Greybeard, and well done you for taking control. How lovely that your wife is being so supportive and you are doing BSD800 together.

Weight loss is generally very good and quick in the first week or two, but be prepared for it to slow a bit after that, though it will still continue. This way of eating works, so stick with it, and please shout if you need any help, encouragement or advice, there are so many friendly, experienced and knowledgeable people on this forum that I doubt you will ask or experience anything that somebody hasn’t already encountered and can give words of advice or encouragement on.

Go for it. Good luck, and don’t forget to let us know how you get on.

• posted by Grey beared
    on

Thanks Theodora for those words of encouragement and support this is day four for me and I am excited weight down again this morning and more importantly blood sugars and pressure coming down aswell

• posted by KrysiaD
    on

Hi Pharmascience – I think you are contravening the posting guidelines on this forum so I have reported you

Please log in or register to post a reply.