My Improved Hba1c Results…8 Weeks Later

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by sandrainc
    on

Hi everyone…8 weeks ago I coud not see woods for the trees but my recent Hba1c results has greatly improved. Where I go from here is my next journey and by end of September I plan to sharpen my insulin sensitivity even more.
    Thanks to sunshinegirl and others who gave me support and encouragement from day 1 when my FBSR was 11.6 etc
    Happy journey to you all
    Its been a great 8 weeks for me
    https://youtu.be/J1qx3EqQHI8

• posted by Joes Nonna
    on

Hi Sandra,

I just wanted to say you are an inspiration. Well done for working so hard to improve your health. This forum is such a help to everyone. Great to hear your wonderful story.

Joes Nonna.
    xxx

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

So pleased for you Sandra, the journey doesn’t have to stop here. I have been following the plan, more or less but no carbs, for just over a year. My first HbA1c was 11.4 so close to your results and my last one was 5.4. I inject insulin every night so do not consider myself free of diabetes but my aim over the next year is to be completely free of the needles and other meds.

You know what I am going to say. Yes, keep on keeping on…

• posted by sandrainc
    on

thanks joes for your comments…ive really enjoyed the 8 weeks as it has shown and taught me lots. All the best to you also

• posted by sandrainc
    on

thanks sunshine-girl…i hear you…i did best in keto and might do the 8 weeks again as i have more weight to lose. My hands also found out that bread is not good for them as my arthritis has got worse since introducing bread…ouch…
    yes…i will keep on going…and thank you for your very first comment to me…it did calm me down lol

Please log in or register to post a reply.