My daily diary

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by sugar sarah
    on

This is my second round of BSD Fast 800. I have tried to get back on track since January. I aim to lose a stone. I’ll keep a daily log of emotions, successes and anything else along the way. I’d love to meet some fellow BSD followers. We can do this 💪🏼

• posted by Squidge
    on

Good luck, Sarah!

• posted by sugar sarah
    on

Day 2
    Had nuts for lunch-trying to only do one meal a day this week and nuts help with the lunchtime hunger. Drink butter mint tea (delicious!) which helps to settle the sugar cravings. It’s a calorie free tea that tastes exactly like butter mints.
    I’m having cod with green beans for dinner and full fat yoghurt with strawberries. Feel a bit anxious today, going carb free always makes me feel like this. I guess it’s withdrawal. Anyway, early bedtime tonight and tomorrow is a new day!
    Sarah

• posted by sugar sarah
    on

Thank you Squidge!

• posted by Suoon2bthinner
    on

What make is the butter mint tea, not heard of it but it sounds nice? Where do you buy it from? Thanks

• posted by sugar sarah
    on

It’s Twinnings. They sell it in the bigger Tesco’s or you can buy it online direct from Twinnings. It helped me so much I ordered 10 boxes so have a stash when the sweet tooth strikes (most days!).

on

Thanks Sarah, will have a look

on

Got some in waitrose, nice! Going to try it chilled next…

• posted by sugar sarah
    on

Day 3
    2lbs down…it’s a start. So motivating to see the numbers drop.
    Started the day with a run. Find day 3 so hard with exercise as my body gets used to using fat stores rather than instant carbs.
    Boiled eggs for lunch and burger with grated cheese and salad (no bun) for dinner. Yoghurts and strawbs later ☺️
    Bring on day 4…

• posted by sugar sarah
    on

Oooo chilled…soontobethinner what a great idea! 🌞

• posted by Coriander
    on

Good luck, Sarah!

I’m on Day 1 of a second attempt at BSD 800. Porridge and berries for breakfast, and scrambled tofu and veg curry for lunch so far. I’m planning a nice big salad for dinner. I like the sound of Butter Mint tea. Might get me some 🙂

• posted by sugar sarah
    on

Thanks, coriander. The butter mint tea gets me through the sugar cravings.
    Day 4 today, another 1lb down so 3lbs so far.
    Had tuna and cucumber for lunch, Bolognese sauce for dinner with green beans. Who needs spaghetti! (🙋🏼‍♀️!)
    Feel less hungry today. Went for a run and had more energy than yesterday. Feel more positive about getting back on track now.
    Onwards!
    SS

• posted by sugar sarah
    on

Day 5
    Lost another lb, 4lbs down now. So pleased. Woke up feeling hungry which is never a good start to the day! Going to drink a bucket of water and take the children swimming. If I’m in a swimming pool I CAN’T eat! 🏊‍♂️
    Check in later,
    SS x

• posted by sugar sarah
    on

Day 7
    Haven’t weighed in today due to the two G&Ts I had last night which led to a crunchie chocolate bar and some cereal.that was my dinner (hang head in shame)
    Have fasted today and resisted the fish and chips the rest of my family ate for dinner. I shall have a tuna mayo salad and feel virtuous!
    Onward
    SS x

Please log in or register to post a reply.