My 12 week journey journal starting July 1

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Violinist
    on

Squidge, Allie at, Maggie: Thank you so much! I will research the hawthorne berry.

Squidge, yes, I was just wondering how many meals. Thanks!

• posted by Violinist
    on

Day 5 of 12 week diet

I noticed you guys use a few acronyms that I don’t understand that begin with W?
    Trying again today to get down to 800 calories.
    The plan:
    whip peanut butter- 1 tablespoon with coffee early morning
    eggwhites, cut green peppers for breakfast
    romaine,oil and vinegar, cherry tomatoes, albacore with a little miracle whip, kalamata for lunch
    pork chop and green bean for dinner

I have just got to do this

• posted by MaggieBath
    on

Hi Violinist
    Miracle Whip? It’s full of cr*p
    Miracle Whip is made from water, soybean oil, high-fructose corn syrup, vinegar, modified corn starch, eggs, salt, natural flavor, mustard flour, potassium sorbate, paprika, spice, and dried garlic
    That’s virtually a list of off-limits ingredients
    Have you thought of making your own mayo?
    What are the ingredients in the peanut butter, they can be awful. As you know they’re not a nut botanically. Try organic almond butter instead or even better coconut oil as recommended.
    WOE – way of eating, WOL – way of life. Do you have the book yet, otherwise you have one hand tied behind your back.
    Don’t worry, you’ll get it!
    Maggie

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

I have just made my own dressing, 2 tablespoons Greek yoghurt, 1 tablespoon pure lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and some crushed garlic and black pepper. That will do me for 2 days servings.

• posted by Violinist
    on

Maggie, You are so right and before I saw your comment I was already taking the peanut butter and the miracle whip out of my menus. Love you guys!

• posted by Violinist
    on

I have read Mosleys book. Why do you ask? Am I missing something?

Sunshine, thank you for the recipe!!!!! I will use that!

• posted by MaggieBath
    on

Hi Violinist – firstly because you asked what WOE and WOL meant and you use Miracle Whip which contains soy oil, corn starch and high-fructose corn syrup.
    Maggie

• posted by Violinist
    on

Sorry Maggie, are you saying those are in the book? Guess I will have to reread Mosleys book. Thanks!

Please log in or register to post a reply.