Moody and grumpy anyone?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by loulibelle
    on

Is anyone finding that the BSD is dramatically affecting their mood?
    I’m finding it all ok – but my husband is like a walking snickers ad. Sadly I cannot throw a snickers at his head and wait for him to cheer up (this was actually the solution to at least 50% of our arguments in the past!)
    We are on week three…
    Tips? sympathy?

• posted by Janet1973
    on

I’m sure its all those nasty sugars getting flushed through your system. Sadly, our partners don’t always like the sound of change but I’m sure yours will get more positive as the results come. Maybe if you make some flatbreads you could throw them at each other with less risk and fewer carbs?

• posted by loulibelle
    on

mmm the flatbreads do sound good – and less bruising than snickers. I’ll give it a go…

• posted by FluffySlippers
    on

Maybe check how much fat he is eating? If he can give up some carb calories to increase the fat calories, and drink plenty, it may help.

• posted by ChannelK
    on

Hi Loulibelle, I’d echo Fluffyslippers’ comment about the amount of fat your hubby is eating. It really does curb the hunger grumps and it’s more satisfying. I’m now a big fan! Also, drinking lots of water seems to help. Good luck!

Please log in or register to post a reply.