Monday morning start…

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Bazil66
    on

Hi all -starting BSD today – 50 year old bloke over 16 stone type 2 for 10+ years & in denial for most if it. I know it will take weight off(had a go at the Necastle diet for 2 weeks-the n Easter happened!). Just want to help my condition – I have no expectations that it will reverse it as I’ve had it for quite a while but want food & drink to stop controlling me as stress default – Cheers Baz🙂

• posted by fififo
    on

Morning Baz. Welcome to the start of teh diet. I’m at the start of week three and still find some days difficult. My advice is to take it one day at a time. Every little step of progress will make a difference.

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Hey Baz
    I was in the same position as you and on 3 diabetes meds.
    4 weeks into the diet I had my HbA1c tests and the results came back as pre diabetic and good cholesterol levels.
    I’m now off all meds and my pre and post meal readings are always within normal levels.
    You may just surprise yourself. Best of luck.

• posted by Roma
    on

Hi
    I’ve just started today as well! Finding it pretty tough already tho’

• posted by Bazil66
    on

Hiya – Thanks for responding – I won’t say it’s good to see others in the same boat (!) but shared experiences are what may make the difference down the line. Nice to know that when you hit a wall you can come on here. Hope you can all see it through and those that have maintain it. Baz

Please log in or register to post a reply.