Mmmm Delicious

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by karra
    on

I just made and ate 3 of one of my favorite dishes – homemade cabbage rolls. I bought the mince from Farm Foods, it’s low fat and low carb, but tastes pretty good. Rice is the barenaked rice which is also low fat and low carbs, cabbage low in everything, tomato soup (high in carbs) and tomato juice and one onion. I made a total of 18 rolls, and divided them up into little foil containers for future meals. After having calculated the calories, it works out to around 220 calories per meal give or take a few calories. They were absolutely delicious, had them with green beans for another 34 cals. Even with having Yoghurt twice today before and after my main meal (and feeling very very full) I am still below 500 calories for the day. Happened to me yesterday too, it worked out to just under 500 cal.

Now off to do some situps, then the Wii Fit, and finally the Rowing machine. I even managed a longer walk today with our dog. Poor thing doesn’t remember the word “Walk” anymore as it’s been far too long since I took him out.

Hope you’re all having a good weekend.

hugs
    Karra

• posted by pmshrink
    on

Hi Karra
    Maybe you could post the recipe? Sounds good!
    Penny

• posted by DJDAussie
    on

Yum Karra… I love cabbage rolls. ..envious of you with being satisfied with 500 calls, lol, I’m struggling to keep under 900.. looking forward to the recipe on the recipe thread. Dx

Please log in or register to post a reply.