MalhamCoveCouple's Progess

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by MalhamCoveCouple
    on

After two weeks on the diet, here are the results:
    Him: Lost over 8 lbs and 1.5″ on the waist
    Me: Lost over 10 lbs and 3″ on the waist

We are enjoying the recipes, and rarely feel hungry. We are making an effort to sit down to meals together. I found the first few days I felt as though I was coming down with flu, but I am fine now. My partner says the only side effect is he feels more rampant (sorry if this is TMI!)

I am using MyFitnessPal to track calories and eating around 875 a day, a little more this week as we’ve had a break. My carb intake is 55-70g a day. I think my partner is having more calories than this, but he has quite a physically demanding job. He eats salads in the canteen at work, and has nuts if he needs a snack, but he’s staying within the spirit of the M-plan diet. He’s also switched from beer to wine when drinking socially, and cut back overall.

I expect weight loss will slow down, but by the end my partner should be at his target, and I think I will be at or close to a healthy BMI. I will need to continue with the Fast 800 or 5:2 for a while to get to my target.

• posted by caronl
    on

Congratulations! You must be very pleased.

Please log in or register to post a reply.