Made it to the 8 week line!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Bre123
    on

My 8 weeks are up today and I am very happy to announce that I have lost 25 pounds in that time and 5 inches from my waist measurement as well as 4 inches off my chest and 3 inches off my hips. I’ve gone down 2-3 dress sizes as well. I had my blood taken this morning and will get the results of my fasting glucose levels and HbA1c on Monday – I’m really hoping that they have fallen into the normal range.
    I plan to carry on eating the same way but not calorie counting for the next two weeks as I’m on holiday but then I will return to the 8 week plan as I still have 2 stone to loose – ironically, I lost 25lb in 8 weeks and prior to that it took me 18 months to loose the first 28.5lbs that I lost. This is definitely the best diet ever! It is so motivating to loose the weight so quickly and other than the odd day of hunger, a little light-headedness and headache very early on, I’ve felt fab – energised, better concentration and no bloating (no bad period symptoms either which I always had previously).
    I would encourage anyone to do this diet, stick with it, even on those hard days or when your weight loss stalls – it will come off, just keep going, the results are great! ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Hi Bre123

Welcome to the over the 8 week club ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Congratulations on your results so far. They’re great. Lots of us are staying on this 8 week plan longer term. I still have another 3.5 – 4 stone to lose so am staying with this, apart from holidays.

Come and join us on the ‘over the 8 week line and after’ thread on this forum, and keep posting your progress.

Enjoy your holiday ๐Ÿ˜Š

Please log in or register to post a reply.