Kazzee's Road Trip to Easter 2019 – from 1 Jan – 16 weeks

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Granny
    on

Where do I find the recipe for cauliflower soup verano?

• posted by MagicBean
    on

Thank you for the welcome. Just registering and seeing my thoughts in black and white – out there on the forum feels like a definite step in the right direction. Between now and next week I am trying to drink much more water throughout the day. Aiming for at least 2 litres.

• posted by ClarinetCathy
    on

Hi everyone, I will be strapping myself in on January 4th for the next part of our journey together. I plan to have my first weigh in since Christmas Eve on Friday 4th January and will start my road trip then. It will be a clean sheet for me and a fresh new 2019 start. I have ordered the new fast 800 book by Michael Moseley which should arrive tomorrow and I am hoping that any new recipes and ideas may help inspire me for the start of the new journey. I am going away on 1st April with my friend for a week to Ragdale Hall Health Spa and it would be fantastic to be at goal when I go away. My goal is still 133 lbs. I’ll post my starting weight on January 4th and take it week by week. I’ve found that weekly weigh ins suit me better as some of you know that the scales can affect my mood depending on what they say!

Looking forward to meeting some new trippers along the way and also sharing the journey with old friends.

Onwards and downwards everyone. Really looking forward to drawing a line under 2018 and starting the new 2019 road trip.

• posted by Kerryp
    on

Hi Folks!
    Can I join you? I’m making a tentative start at reducing my carbs before adopting the programme properly on 1st Jan. I’d like to lose about 25lbs in weight, but I’m fortunate (so far) in not having any health complications.

I lost a lot of weight about 5 years ago on a low carb diet, but have lost my grip and returned to old habits, and regained 2 the 3 stones I lost (and kept off easily for a couple of years).

Can I check a couple of things? Do you calculate milk (for tea) in your 800 calories, or just do without? Secondly, the recipe suggestions in the book specify some veg on the side, but I would probably eat more veg given the choice. Obviously, veg does have a carb content – is it likely to interfere with my progress if I add more veg?

Thanks in advance

Kerryp

• posted by Violinist
    on

CAULIFLOWER and RED PEPPER SOUP
    Approx 6 servings
    1tbs olive oil
    1 medium/large head of cauliflower, cut up
    4 red peppers, skin removed & chopped (grill/roast/flame leave in sealed polythene bag to cool, then skinned)
    1 large onion, chopped
    2 or 3 sticks of celery, chopped
    2 vegetable or chicken stock cubes
    1.5 litres water
    1tsp smoked paprika
    salt and pepper to taste
    Saute the onions and celery together in olive oil until soft.
    Add smoked paprika and cook for 30 seconds or so.
    Add cauliflower, stock cubes and water and cook for about 20 mins.
    Add red peppers and cook for a further 20 mins or so.
    Whizz with stick blender/liquidise.
    Makes a really lovely creamy soup.
    About 80 cals and 10g carbs per serving but you need to weight the uncooked ingredients to be accurate.
    Freezes well.

• posted by Granny
    on

Thanks violinist – will definately make this soup, sounds yummy and low cal/carb, a great standby to have in the freezer. Just in case anyone’s looking for an easy FREE app to calculate daily intake etc, I find ‘Fat Secret’ really good.

• posted by JGwen
    on

Hi guys, I have been reading but not joining in the discussions on the forum over the festive season simply because of the pressure of work.
    I had planned to have completed a major revamp of my house before the festive season, linked with doing lots of prep so that I had BSD friendly meals in the freezer so that I could heat and go on busy days. – Didn’t happen. So I have been off the wagon for the festive season.
    One last change over to go in the holiday let, working against the clock to clean up and prepare for the next guests who are here until the 4th of January, then peace for a couple of weeks which will give me chance to dust myself off and climb back on the wagon.
    My first target after getting rid of the water stores from eating carbs, ( I haven’t had a day when calories in exceeded cals out, but have still managed to put on 4lb thanks to the body retaining fluids when eating carbs) is to drop another 5 lbs. That will take me into the next stone “bracket” and over 100lbs lost. –
    After that, I think I will work out some targets about fitness, and distance walking. – I am going to need to start doing daily inspections of the field boundaries anyway as its the time of year to guard against the sheep deciding that the grass is looking greener on the other side of the boundary fence.

• posted by SueBlue
    on

Hi and welcome Kerry,
    Yes you can have milk in your tea, just need to count the calories in to your 800 calories, same with extra veg. Also with veggies you need to consider the carbs, but basically you avoid ‘underground’ veg (potatoes, parsnips etc) and most above ground ones are fine. There are some exceptions, like celeriac for example.
    I always add extra veg to my meals, things like baby spinach are only something like 3 calories for a serving,
    Also with calories you don’t have to be strict about 800 calories exacty – you could have 830 for rexample and still lose weight.
    I use My Fitness Pal to record calories. I like it as I’ve saved many recipes and meals in there, and you can scan barcodes of products also.
    Good luck 🙂

on

Hi JGwen. You’re brave getting on the scales … I’m too scared to at the moment because I have not been that good since Christmas Eve! None of what I have eaten has been done mindlessly. I have chosen to eat the things I have put in my mouth and have enjoyed them. It’s amazing how quickly the weight goes on but also quite reassuring that it comes off too once back to BSD. I don’t feel quite ready to get back to normal quite yet and that is why I have chosen to restart BSD on 4th January when I will commit 100%.

You’re so inspirational – 100 lb loss is awesome.. Both you and Allie are fantastic ambassadors for this way of eating, For me this way of eating is the only way now for life and that is why I have given myself a little Christmas break from BSD as I work so hard all year round to follow it to the letter and having a week or so off will inspire me to keep going.

• posted by Kerryp
    on

Thank you!

• posted by weightykaty
    on

Hi I’ve never posted on a forum but would love to join you all. I need to lose a couple of stone before my hysterectomy and think the fast 800 is the way to go . Find it hard to stick to anything!! Looking forward to our journey

• posted by Bubbles2019
    on

Can I tag along too please? Just downloaded book, is it full 16 weeks on 800 cals we are doing? ( I have minimum 4 stones to shift!!) thanks in advance x

• posted by Elbmom1962
    on

So excited to start ! Hope to feel and look better by Easter!

• posted by Ceri13
    on

Hello Kazza – could I also join for the new year 16 week programme. This looks like just the sort of inspiration and support I need

• posted by Verano
    on

Lovely to ‘see’ so many new faces on board. This is certainly the place to be for a healthier 2019. Enjoy the journey!

• posted by KazzUK
    on

Hello to Newstart, MagicBean, AndiBenni, KerryP, WeightyKaty,, Bubbles, Elbmom, Ceri13. Great to see so many new joiners. 😁👍👍. more the merrier!
    Violinist – thanks for the soup recipe. I shall give that a go, along with Wendy’s green soup.
    JGwen, you’ve been missed, so good to see you here. Hope you enjoyed your Xmas day walk and packed lunch?
    Verano, do you still have guest staying with you?
    See you all later!
    Kazzeexx

on

To all the new starters, welcome. If you’ve not tried BSD before you are going to be amazed at how good this way of eating is. This is a way of life for many of us now. We know it works. My advice to new starters would be not to compare your weight loss to others sharing the journey. Keep to the principles and you will lose weight. When I started I wrote everything down that I ate and kept statistics of my weight loss and journey. One thing I didn’t do which I regret was to take measurements. Sometimes the scales didn’t move but my clothes were definitely loser. The next 16 weeks will definitely make a difference so strap yourselves in and off we go………

• posted by Bubbles2019
    on

Thankyou Kazz, this is going to be a good 16 week trip.

• posted by MagicBean
    on

Dear all
    I’m currently away in Sweden and will be flying back to the uk next Saturday, 5th Jan. My proper start will be the Monday (7th). Between then and now am reflecting on what needs to change and why self sabotage so often kicks in. As I said before, 5 :2 is great and I find really doable. What I don’t get is why I still feel I can allow what Allie Cat calls ‘wine creep’ (for me -read wine deluge). Can largely ignore biscuits cakes etc not tempted by pies, sausage rolls etc.
    Planning seems to be the key from my reading of forum posts + accountability.
    So… for the next few days – upping the water, really trying to be mindful of what I consume whether liquid or solid. Today will be a 5:2 style day , with one more scheduled in before 4th.
    Will be weighing self on ancient scales here and comparing with home scales at W/e. Am quite short sighted so will put specs on and not approximate (!) nor will I stand on left leg and lean…. or find that little spot on bathroom floor that gives a more favourable outcome….. ( I have lots of little tricks !😉)
    Good luck to everyone with their plans and onwards and downwards towards 2019!

• posted by DeeSpain
    on

Hi everyone,
    I have previously lost 17kgs on the BSD, but over the last 6 months have managed to put back on 6 of those kilos. Plus I haven’t weighed myself since before Christmas, so that probably is way more than 6 now… Sooooooo, I am looking at joining in the road trip for the next 16 weeks in the hope that I can finally shift the weight that I need to lose, but more importantly that I can knock my sugar cravings completely on the head and have a far healthier life style 😊😊.
    Looking forward to hearing all your weight losses on this journey together xx

• posted by Englishgirlapprox
    on

Hi all. I’d like to join in, if that’s all right. I’m now the heaviest I’ve ever been and my health is suffering. My sister-in-law is getting remarried at Easter and I really don’t want to look like I do now on the wedding photos 😭
    I’ve read all the books (The Fast 800 should be here tomorrow) and it all makes a lot of sense, but I’ve never put it into practice. Any starting tips would be very welcome!

• posted by Granny
    on

Can anybody please answer my question……many of the recipes in the fast 800 and other books use olive oil, if I replace this with rapeseed oil will the taste and calories be the same? Just planning my meals for the week and don’t want to start off on the wrong foot.

• posted by SueBlue
    on

Hi Granny, calorie wise they are the same (120 calories per tablespoon), and they both have health benefits. I personally wouldn’t notice the taste difference with cooked foods, but would definitely notice the difference when they are used in salads – olive oil is much better than rapeseed oil for salad dressings.
    I found this article which explains the health benefits of both:
    https://www.healthyfood.co.uk/article/olive-oil-rapeseed-oil-healthier/

• posted by Granny
    on

Thanks SueBlue – that’s answered my question perfectly 👏

• posted by SueBlue
    on

Hi and welcome English girl 🙂
    Here are my top tips:
    1. Planning – this is really important in the beginning especially. If possible I plan a week’s meals at a time, but at the very least I plan the next day’s meals the night before. An easy way to do this is via an app like My Fitness Pal, I also use the Notes on my phone to make lists, and sometimes even use pen and paper 🙂 ‘Fail to plan and plan to fail!’sums it up well!
    2. Preparation – I try to prepare the next day’s breakfast and lunch the night before, especially helpful on work days. It stops me grabbing something off plan when I don’t have time in the morning. It only takes an extra 10-15 minutes to do in the evening.
    3. Keep it simple – you don’t have to try every recipe in the book. I did a mix of both, and still cooked a lot of our regular family meals (curry, bolognaise, stir fries etc), but I substituted zucchini for pasta, cauliflower rice for rice etc. lunches are often a boiled egg, piece of cheese, slice of ham and some lettuce and tomato. Also I batch cook when I can and freeze some portions for days when I don’t feel like cooking.
    4. Water – drink at least 2 litres a day. Some of this can be soup, tea, coffee. I love the fruit infusion bags – I drop one into a 1.25l bottle of soda or mineral water and it makes a lovely refreshing drink. Fizzy water also helps to keep you feeling full.
    5. Hunger – yes you most likely will be very hungry in the first week. I felt like chewing my own arm off on day 3! But it does get easier and soon you’ll be surprised about how full and satisfied you feel on only 800 calories, when you are eating BSD foods. Healthy fats and protein keep you feeling fuller for longer. I used to tell myself that hunger is not an emergency! We are so conditioned to think that we must eat if we feel hungry (and advertising doesn’t help!), but we don’t need to.
    6. Shopping – at first I found my shopping bill went up, as I had to buy so many new ingredients, but it did settle down. Yes a bag of chia seeds may cost $5 – but it lasts for months. I found it helpful to buy a few different staple ingredients each week from the list in the book. It’s funny too how your mindset changes – pre-BSD I used to think a punnet of raspberries at $3 was too expensive – but I’d think nothing of paying $3 for a bag of lollies or block or chocolate! Nowadays I love to buy raspberries for a sweet treat.
    Hope this helps, please ask any questions you have as we have many experienced losers on here – perhaps I should say experienced BSDers instead 🙂
    Good luck and I look forward to reading about your success!

• posted by SueBlue
    on

I just had a few more thoughts around hunger. It does help to have a few strategies in place. I carry a small container in my handbag that has almonds and Brazil nuts in it. There have been times I’ve been out and about and missed meal times, or have been delayed getting home after work, and eating a few nuts takes the edge off my hunger (and is a better option than the vending machine!).
    Also, a mug of coffee with some full cream milk at 10.30/11 keeps me going till lunch time, especially on days when I’ve had breakfast at 6am and lunch isn’t till 1pm.
    Other tips – make some vegetable soup and freeze it in portion sizes. A mug of soup may only be 30 calories or so but is satisfying. Or you can make up a chicken oxo cube with hot water and add a dash of milk – it’s like a cream of chicken cup a soup.
    If it is mindless eating in the evening that is a problem then try to keep your hands busy doing something else instead – knitting, sewing, crochet etc. I have some colouring in books and pencils and pull those out sometimes.

• posted by Kerryp
    on

Thank you! Really helpful for newbies. 👍🏻

• posted by VictoriaM
    on

Hi, I’d like to join you please. I’ve tried before and know that low carb works for me, but I’m not good at sticking to it. I won’t be starting until 3rd because for family logistical reasons our big turkey meal is on 2nd Jan, and that’s probably not a good day to start 800/20! I’ll try to keep it as low carb as possible, but will start in earnest on the 3rd.

I’m looking forward to the trip with all you wonderful supportive fellow travellers.

• posted by Granny
    on

Yes lots of good tips for newbies and oldies thank you, keep them coming. Another good one is to think about each mouthful and enjoy! Also sipping a large glass of water with each meal …..I find it helps with my water intake. Decided to miss breakfast and have brunch which was 2 rashers of bacon, 2 skinless sausages, egg, tomato and brown sauce, total Cals only 312 and 10.4 carb, 17.5 protein. Hoping that this will keep me full till snack at 5 then nibbles (healthy) to celebrate New Year. Just hoping that when I have my glass of wine later it doesn’t go pear shaped with the nibbles! Good luck everyone 👍

• posted by kaz62
    on

can I join you please I need to climb back on the wagon – too much of my wardrobe I can’t wear so looking forward to reclaiming some of it by Easter – good luck everyone

• posted by Nelliecat
    on

Evening all. Anyone seen a wagon round here? I really need to get back on it!
    Overindulged, I don’t seem to have an off switch and have had a larger than hoped for gain over Christmas…
    Anyway, I’m on it, 2019 is going to be my year. I’m making verano’s red pepper and cauliflower soup, and wendleg’s green soup tomorrow. Let’s do this!
    Hi to everyone I haven’t yet met, and hi to new recent friends. Good luck everyone 😁

• posted by SueBlue
    on

Hi Kaz62 nice to see you back again 🙂
    Happy New Year to all of the road trippers!
    I’m looking forward to starting tomorrow. I’ve had an unintentional fast since New Years Eve lunchtime as I was sick last night 🙁 Wasn’t even from having too many drinks or anything as if only had a couple of wines! So today I’ve just had a cup of tea and a dry biscuit but may have some dinner later as my daughter had made a turkey roast and veggies. I had planned to prep some meals for tomorrow but don’t really feel up to it. Will post my starting weight and goals tomorrow.

• posted by Englishgirlapprox
    on

Thanks for the pointers, SueBlue. I think my lack of planning is definitely what I need to work on. I’m going to start in earnest from Monday as I have a very busy week and don’t want to fall at the first hurdle. I just need to motivate myself somehow. At the moment, the thought of giving up my favourite foods makes me panic, which is crazy – it should be the idea of staying the way I am making me anxious 😞

• posted by SueBlue
    on

Englishgirl, it is daunting but it is only short term. It’s not as though you’ll never have those foods ever again, just not for the short term.
    I found it helpful to focus on all of the delicious foods I COULD have, rather than the few I couldn’t.
    You’ll find your tastes change anyway, and you won’t end up missing some of your favourites.
    You’ll also find alternatives. For example I love pizza and I still ate it while on this diet, I just researched BSD friendly bases, and there are a few – fathead pizza which uses cream cheese, egg and mozzarella cheese for the base, or a cauliflower base, or a Soca base, which is really easy (made with chickpea flour). If you love chips then you could still make oven chips but use celeriac instead. Mashed celeriac or mashed cauliflower make good mashed potato substitutes. If you’re a chocolate lover then you may enjoy dark chocolate – I nibble on a square of 78% dark Lindt chocolate when I feel like some.
    Just take it a day a time, then a week at a time and see how you go. Once you start seeing the results, and feeling so much better, this will spur you on 🙂

• posted by Kerryp
    on

Good morning!
    Thank you KazzUK and SueBlue for your advice and welcome and hi to everyone I haven’t yet been in contact with.
    I’ve been trying out the diet for the last couple of days and the scales have already shifted a little – great news.
    I can already tell that doing without the amount of fruit I normally eat is going to be a challenge, but I am reminding myself that once I reach my goal (25lbs off), I’ll be able to add in a little more.
    We’ve had a houseful for Christmas and New Year, so I’m going to keep busy with housework (oh joy) today, as well as planning my food for the next few days.
    Have a good one!

Kerry 👍🏻

• posted by Verano
    on

Good morning and a Happy New Year.
    There’s nothing quite like the first day of a new year to concentrate the mind. I will be here for the first six weeks of this journey and have every intention of making them count.
    2018 was a good year overall for me, maybe even a little too good as the result is showing in an upward move on the scales! So all weighed in and measurements taken and logged, so it’s now back to the method I used when I was successful in the past …..weighing and logging everything I eat and drink. It worked before and it will work again!
    Wishing everyone a good and successful trip towards a better healthier body.

• posted by Violinist
    on

Happy New Year from Florida at 4:30 am folks!

So happy to climb aboard for a seriously focused 16 weeks with all of you! My menu for the next week is posted and food is in the fridge for an 800 calorie week of days! I will weigh later when fully dressed and after my coffee. I am praying for all of us for a healthy 2019!

Catherine

• posted by kaz62
    on

Happy New Year to everyone🎉🥳I’m clocking in at 175lb ( 16 over my healthy bmi) so that’s my goal for the journey – weighing in on a Tuesday feels like a good day for me – back to work tomorrow so some meal planning today – off to get full fat greek yogurt and fruit for my lunches😀

• posted by Seadog
    on

Hi all and a very happy and healthy NY !. Here we go….
    I am so ready for this. I’m working today so made my lunch yesterday, a chicken salad with avocado etc. I’ve got a head cold at the moment so feeling rough, but I’m not going to let that get to me. I’ve just had some lovely scrambled egg with one rasher of bacon which was delicious. This evening for dinner will be a frittata with lots of lovely veggies.
    I’m going to take this one day at a time, so I’m not even going to mention tomorrow. I am so ready for this and rediscover the old me buried under the marshmallow suit ; )

• posted by wendleg
    on

Happy New Year everyone. Lots of people to say Hi and Welcome to !

I started in September 2018 and this forum was a massive help and encouragement to me so keep posting folks whether you are starting out or already en route.

January 2019 is a continuation for me but must not get complacent . Too many nuts and Greek yoghurt can be damaging !
    8 weeks until we go to Naples so I am doing another round of 800 BSD. We know it works

In 2019 I want to be my healthiest ever.

Just a word to newbies. It may seem daunting to give up certain foods but believe me your tastes and appetite will change as you proceed. You will lose interest in carby processed foods. What works for me is keeping in mind that I should respect and nourish my body not stuff it full of nasty sugars and carby foods that bloat me.

Kerryp I understand about the fruit.That’s a challenge for me too as I used to eat kilos of fruit in juices and smoothies. I still could but I limit myself to frozen berries from LIDL these days . I try to remember someone saying ‘ Fruit is Confectionery on a Tree’

I will be adding in some periods of fasting too when I get back to school on Monday 7th but not while I am home. Definitely a good way of ‘mixing things up ‘

All the very best everyone. Let’s be FABULOUS in 2019 !!!

Wendy x

• posted by Kerryp
    on

Hi Wendy – thanks for the reassurance.
    I can’t help noticing there are a few fellow teachers here!
    Kerry x

• posted by KazzUK
    on

Happy New Year, everyone! 😁. I can’t wait to get started on the next leg of this trip!
    A warm welcome to DeeSpain and EnglishGirl. Nice to see you again, VictoriaM and Kaz62!
    Okay, let’s go! 😁😁

• posted by Nelliecat
    on

Hi everyone!
    First day back is going well.
    Turkey rashers, 1 egg and half an avocado for breakfast, then pepper and cauliflower soup for lunch, then roast pork with celeriac and cabbage for dinner. Might chuck in a chopped apple with the pork.

Talking about fruit, Wendleg I like the thought that fruit is confectionery on a tree. I would have eaten it by the bucket load before, all the time believing it was the best thing I could eat. Now I eat veggies by the bucket load.
    Anyway, all good, just need to stay motivated!

• posted by wendleg
    on

We are on board Kazz !

Nelliecat …fruit is still an issue for me. I could happily munch through a plate of Fuji apple slices with a bit of almond or cashew butter to dip them into . It’s hard to accept fruit is not good for us but the carb/sugar content is a shocker.

Kazz once mentioned visualising her trigger foods caked in plug hair and gunge . I suggested imagining my beloved fruits dipped in mouse droppings ..yuk . It works ….sometimes ….but to be safe I think it is just best not to buy anything but berries for the moment !!

I still allow myself a square of dark choc with an espresso coffee when I am at home. Lidl recently stocked a 95% one and Lindt’s 90% also hits the spot. I could never scoff a fatty Mars bar or Crunchie now !!

Fortunately I love veggies too !

Keep on trucking with Kazz’s roadsters everyone !!

on

Good luck and respect to everyone embarking on the road trip today. I will be joining you on Friday. The first few days are the most difficult whilst getting used to the low carb way of eating but when we are ready to do this our determination gets us through as well as the excitement of wondering how much weight we can lose. After the first few days things get easier once our bodies start burning fat and not the sugar in our systems. Looking forward to getting back on the wagon with you all. I’ll post my weight on Friday which psychologically works for me and take it from there.

• posted by Kerryp
    on

Hi Folks!
    Horrid visualisations of foods likely to push you off the wagon made me smile – and is also quite useful – thank you.
    Thanks also to the person who said that we shouldn’t compare our weight loss with others – that’s a good reminder because I know I will (and shouldn’t).
    Kerry

• posted by Bubbles2019
    on

Thank you Kazzee, here’s to how good we are going to feel in 16 weeks, weighed today at 15.0 stone and hope to be low 13 or even in 12s if I’m really lucky at the end of the this. Let’s go!

• posted by wendleg
    on

Yes that’s important not to compare Kerry because we are all different, lose at different rates, go up and down according to life events and constraints. I started off at 100kg early September and am presently 86kg. The first weeks are great motivators but you have to stick at it. I find my weight loss is much slower now. It is ‘usual’ to lose about 10% of body weight after the first 8 weeks but again that can vary.

You have to find long term HEALTHY low carb eating habits you can stick to and avoid thinking you are depriving yourself of anything which you can start eating again with gay abandon at some later date. That was a major reality check for me !

Remember there are lots of very experienced losers and maintainers on here who will generously advise and offer invaluable support whatever questions you may have. All the very best for great success in 2019 ! Stick at it everyone !

You will get there Bubbles. It’s definitely doable !

Looking forward to having you back with us Cathy !

• posted by RogueOne
    on

Hello All,

I’d love to join too.
    I have about 12kg to lose and am really excited about the process. I actually started six days ago as I was fed up of feeling ‘stuffed’ over Christmas. The feeling of hunger was novel and welcome initially!! I find I can increase the time between dinner and the first meal the next day. Quite pleased about this – visualising glycogen reserves gone and working on the stored fat (it keeps me going🙂). I store the fat around my middle, so although my arms and legs are fine, it’s not a good look and most importantly not healthy.
    Initial thoughts on the diet – labour intensive! I’ve been stuck in the kitchen steaming all manner of veg, cooking pulses, making stock for soup, for what feels like forever. Does this resonate with anyone?

• posted by KazzUK
    on

Hi RogueOne and welcome! I keep it simple as possible to be honest. Have never made the recipes in the book. A bashed chicken breast, or fillet of fish pan fried in a little ghee or oven baked is what I do and aim for two greens for my dinner. I cook enough veggies on a Sunday for the week ahead when I’m organised and just microwave what I want each evening. Mashed cauliflower, riced cauliflower, riced brocolli, courgette noodles are wonderful if making a spaghetti bollonaise, chilli, cottage pie etc. Eggs are your friend! I make thin two egg omelettes to use as wraps with fillings like tuna salad. I’m on a budget. JGwen I’m sure could give you tips if you’re vegetarian?
    Don’t forget to measure your neck, chest, arms, legs, hips, waist because eating this way, you can lose inches even if the scales don’t move! Good luck!
    Kazzeexx

Please log in or register to post a reply.